Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 45. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
So it's good that modern technologies are in the service of people and thanks to them, life expectancy is increasing.
The project is really modern and revolutionary, so it could have a bright future. I think many investors will be interested in.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i think its great idea, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Activity: 73
So it's good that modern technologies are in the service of people and thanks to them, life expectancy is increasing.
Activity: 154
It will be like a mobile app which track my rythm, or what? I'm new here so explain me please. Thanks
One more good implementation of blockchain in everyday life
FARASHA Solution is the first and unique solution in the world to offer a real-time follow-up, diagnosis, alerts and prediction using its smart medical devices. It’s also the first platform to use at the same time:
- machine learning to predict and prevent CVDs risks
- block-chain to secure and facilitate the relationship between patient, healthcare provider and insurances.
You need a smart watch and a smartphone to use this app.
Is there any beta-version of this app? Maybe not on watchs... I just want to see how it will be looks
There is a FARASHA CARE Web & Mobile APP as I saw in whitepaper. If I will find I will provide you an appropriate link.
this project combines excellent ideas in the application of modern technology today, usefulness of this product is very helpful
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
It will be like a mobile app which track my rythm, or what? I'm new here so explain me please. Thanks
FARASHA Solution is the first and unique solution in the world to offer a real-time follow-up, diagnosis, alerts and prediction using its smart medical devices. It’s also the first platform to use at the same time:
- block-chain to secure and facilitate the relationship between patient, healthcare provider and insurances.
Is there any beta-version of this app? Maybe not on watchs... I just want to see how it will be looks
There is a FARASHA CARE Web & Mobile APP as I saw in whitepaper. If I will find I will provide you an appropriate link.
Activity: 84
Hey admin! i have a proposale for your project, kindly leave me the email where i send it to you. Best regards
Activity: 336
I agree completely that this project is for people to maintain their health. Therefore, I think that the dividend from such an idea will not keep you waiting.
It might take it time ,but if the tech provde its power and had no trouble or issues functioning it will be adopted and used by big markets and work places
Activity: 73
I agree completely that this project is for people to maintain their health. Therefore, I think that the dividend from such an idea will not keep you waiting.
Activity: 12
Hi
That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
Activity: 266
Really no one in the world more than this did not come up with? Well done FARASHA. As I understand the smart watch watches the pulse and transmit information through the smartphone to the doctor.
I can see that FARASHA is a very helpful project. I am hoping that the developments will continue to improve.
Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Since in my family men die from heart disease, it seems to me a very important idea in itself. I will follow this ICO
Activity: 321
Merit: 13
Really no one in the world more than this did not come up with? Well done FARASHA. As I understand the smart watch watches the pulse and transmit information through the smartphone to the doctor.
Activity: 154
At least the devs are here in the community and trying their best to make it work. I think they will succeed.
Activity: 252
Activity: 34
Hi
I have checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I am in.
Activity: 168

Which parameters of the patient's cardiac activity will be fixed by the application of the project: pulse, pressure, cholesterol level in the blood, pre-infarction?
Activity: 76
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

Komadna is already holding a bounty campaign. Here is a reference to the conditions  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4997726. As for the idea of the project, I recommend that you visit the project website. There are good video presentations.
I looked at the link, I only have 0.5 bids per week, but that's something. The video on the project site is really useful and clearly stated in them information.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
An interesting idea, a good team! Great prospects. When is the start? I do not want to miss the beginning )
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Already I see activity! I liked your idea. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: