Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 50. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
In the first post of the topic, I found a link to the "White List". What is the minimum number of tokens a 1 investor can buy?

The crowdsale period will begin on September 2018 and will continue until FARASHA reaches the hard cap of $25M Ether or Bitcoin or until the end of October 2018.

- 50% bonus will be available for all Private Sale participants.

Minimum investment = $100

If you wish to contribute more than $50,000 please contact us at [email protected] for additional premium conditions.

Acceptable currencies: ETH, BTC, BTH, LTC, FIAT + others via service providers
Activity: 126
What is the minimum amount we can purchase?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
In the first post of the topic, I found a link to the "White List". What is the minimum number of tokens a 1 investor can buy?
Activity: 18
DO u plan to hold a bounty?
Activity: 30
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it's worst, what can happend with crypto world
Activity: 154
Hi! What is the benefit of using blockchain in your project? And do you have agreements with large companies?
Am so happy that i came across this
brand new
Activity: 0
As far as I heard this plans don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
This idea has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this project. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.

There are many advisers in the team. I think that they will be able to draw up a clear and successful marketing plan for the effective launch and promotion of the project.
Activity: 168
Another new project here in the crypto currency community that will surely make a huge impact in the whole community
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
I'm new) Is the number of participants restricted like that? Will I be able to participate?
Activity: 154
Impressive project with intelligent team. It will go high and touch the sky.
Dear team, what role do you play for your token? Is it only necessary to collect investments or will it perform some other function?
Activity: 112
looking nice project . with great work .  good total supply
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Since in my family men die from heart disease, it seems to me a very important idea in itself. I will follow this ICO

Many families have people who have problems with the cardiovascular system. I believe that this project will improve the health situation of our blood vessels.
This is an excellent project, and I look forward to registering on the exchange
What percentage of tokens the team will allocate for the bounty campaign?
It is an absolutely innovative product that does not have analogues
In the description of the project I saw the price of one token 0.1 dollar. This means that the team will sell tokens to investors for dollars, but not for crypto currency?
Activity: 336
Hello, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Pages:
Jump to: