Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 46. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

Komadna is already holding a bounty campaign. Here is a reference to the conditions  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-the-first-solution-in-the-world-for-cardiovascular-care-4997726. As for the idea of the project, I recommend that you visit the project website. There are good video presentations.

Also I want to draw your attention to the fact that the bounty campaign of this project is quite rich. The team plans to conduct it until the end of the sale of the tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
It will be like a mobile app which track my rythm, or what? I'm new here so explain me please. Thanks
One more good implementation of blockchain in everyday life
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

Komadna is already holding a bounty campaign. Here is a reference to the conditions  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-the-first-solution-in-the-world-for-cardiovascular-care-4997726. As for the idea of the project, I recommend that you visit the project website. There are good video presentations.
Activity: 24
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
So I'm wondering how long ISO will last, will there be any extensions, the stock exchange on which the tokens will be traded?

Typically, on which exchanges will be listed, it becomes known after the sale of the tokens. This information will be published later.
Activity: 70
THIS PROJECT IS GOING TO MAKE WAVES AS IT IS HEALTH RELATED PROJECT. I HOPE THE PROJECT TEAM IS GOING TO PUT THEIR BEST TO MAKING SURE THAT ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE PUT IN PLACE TO MAKE IT A SUCCESS.
Activity: 126
Interesting program, what is the threshold of the entrance to it will be. Everybody's asking about the price, too interested in such information

The representative of the project said yesterday that the minimum amount of investment is $ 100. You can buy the project tokens for bitcoin and ether.
Thanks for the useful information. 100 dollars is quite an acceptable price for many potential investors.
Activity: 28
Good day,  Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
Activity: 34
Hi everybody!
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it's backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Interesting program, what is the threshold of the entrance to it will be. Everybody's asking about the price, too interested in such information

The representative of the project said yesterday that the minimum amount of investment is $ 100. You can buy the project tokens for bitcoin and ether.
A young startup always has a number of difficulties at first. This is a familiar phenomenon.
But if the team is set for success, then it will necessarily reach it in the chosen direction.
Activity: 219
So I'm wondering how long ISO will last, will there be any extensions, the stock exchange on which the tokens will be traded?
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Good luck to the project! Hope you people add some missing gist to the crypto space.
Activity: 73
This project seemed to me useful and interesting in terms of helping patients with cardiovascular diseases and preventing these diseases. I wish advancement.
Activity: 321
Merit: 13
The question is when will your ISO be completed? Second - what bonuses are provided for your partners who will help you advance the project. Interesting topic.
Activity: 29
i think its great plan, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Activity: 76
I was interested in your project, the site, it was immediately obvious, was done by professional programmers. And the problem of obesity is more relevant today than ever.
Activity: 126
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
With the improvement of people's living standards, a large number of obese people begin to appear. These are the potential development of vascular diseases. It is necessary to have a system to prevent and monitor these diseases.

Activity: 28
Hi,
Very nice plan. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: