Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 47. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
FARASHA allows users to send and receive payment in
minutes, eliminating risk of non- payment and costing a tiny fraction of the total. This is cool!

What translations are you talking about? I thought the team was creating a medical device, but not a payment system. Perhaps you were mistaken?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
How much will the project cost? Will be issued a warranty card for the device? Will the instruction be included in the package? Where can I buy this useful device?
Activity: 219
The project, as I saw it, was very interesting. Information is available for recognition as it all works. Good luck to the project.
Activity: 238
I really like the project site. He has a stylish design and published a lot of useful information.
Activity: 238
Been around in this project for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this plan.

Excuse me, can you explain to me what price are you talking about right now?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I'm thinking of selling tokens as soon as they go to the stock exchange. Or hold? If they pay dividends, it is better to keep them.

Since very few projects pay dividends to their investors, it is better not to count on it.
But we need to clarify this information with the project team.
Activity: 84
Been around in this project for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this plan.
This project is certainly original and their unique features are really amazing. It's seems too good to be true ,but It's possible.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Here we really achieved directly against such wonderful things as recognition of community  and getting information on it. FARASHA project illustrates an idea that will be much needed in the future.
Activity: 154
I like that you can see a real team on your website.
Activity: 52
Don't be fooled by 45 pages in 4 days, its only bots and shills
Devs never answered a single question other than ICO related, obvious cashgrab.
I am delighted with your road map, the team very well rummaged.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
FARASHA allows users to send and receive payment in
minutes, eliminating risk of non- payment and costing a tiny fraction of the total. This is cool!
I'm delighted with your platform, because it can prevent heart disease.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
I want to know more about using coins. Can I buy devices from your ecosystem using FLB tokens?
I hope the FARASHA will be tracked at least on one of these trackers:
- icodrops
- icorating
- icobench

All the rest trackers are almost useless.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
Interesting project! I hope you will have a bounty. It will get you more investors in the area of blockchain.
 Smiley
I fully agree with you. I found their bonty program here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-the-first-solution-in-the-world-for-cardiovascular-care-4997726
Activity: 266
your product and presentation is very slick, well done, this is totally real world with mass market capability.
I can say this is one of the nice project,I found it in ICO tracker and the purpose is really can use in real life.
I also wonder when ICO starts And what period it will last. Most projects even extend ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: