Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain - page 9. (Read 30457 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

I think he was ironic, that's what they practically say every day. I'll wait, I've been surprised with projects that I thought were over and they came back with updates and listings... Cheesy

And token releases... Don't worry they'll wait until they release their product sometime in the future, because product release outdoes all the poor marketing and community development.  Not.
I like seeing them update Twitter like hey check our developments on our website - 90% is backlogged.
Are you sure this product will ever be released? It is possible that they did not collect as much money as they said and they will not be enough
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

I think he was ironic, that's what they practically say every day. I'll wait, I've been surprised with projects that I thought were over and they came back with updates and listings... Cheesy

And token releases... Don't worry they'll wait until they release their product sometime in the future, because product release outdoes all the poor marketing and community development.  Not.
I like seeing them update Twitter like hey check our developments on our website - 90% is backlogged.
I think the application that exists at the moment, 2 novice coder will do in a week, however, they can often drink coffee. This is so reassuring and gives hope that all will well, but then Cheesy
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
Distrust, lack of credibility, never good for a project, I think you'd better do something soon, unlock the tokens, list, apparently this is what most want ...
If the team cared to investors, they would have something taken. But while investors have no leverage on the project-the team will delay time
it's all still fake, no info for how many tokens sold out. they only provide updates that are reset again

Because if they don't say how many were sold they can eventually say a really high number were sold and pocket 90% to dump on everyone. 
While there are no wallets on which investments came-it is difficult to believe any other information from the developers. Many projects now do not show their wallets and can name any amount raised on the ico

$800 million, they have big partnerships and private investors!
Do you take part in humor contests? Cheesy Are you the private investor? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Distrust, lack of credibility, never good for a project, I think you'd better do something soon, unlock the tokens, list, apparently this is what most want ...
If the team cared to investors, they would have something taken. But while investors have no leverage on the project-the team will delay time
it's all still fake, no info for how many tokens sold out. they only provide updates that are reset again

Because if they don't say how many were sold they can eventually say a really high number were sold and pocket 90% to dump on everyone. 
While there are no wallets on which investments came-it is difficult to believe any other information from the developers. Many projects now do not show their wallets and can name any amount raised on the ico

$800 million, they have big partnerships and private investors!

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
To be clearer, it is better to continue to follow the developments and also see what the team will do now whether the team will do something or not
Activity: 194
Merit: 1

I'm sure they only buy time to upset everyone and forget about or die this ico, and they will go away with the victory they made. this really can't be imagined

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
weekly project updates - TradeConnect  https://medium.com/tradeconnect/project-update-28th-january-28c0cca7a0fa

In this release there was an analysis of such topics:

*Development Progress
*Bonus Tokens and the Locking contract

Same thing they've been saying for months, except sometimes they say minting is done.

They repeat it many times, alternate news. I think the development team would make good writers. Chat telegram a lot of administrators who all day "welcome"&"soon" for new users bots. That's all the work on the project Cheesy
Many projects don't even do that. You should be happy with the fact that this corpse at least shows signs of life  Grin

Yes, the most satisfied will be the investors who have invested in this SCAM (it was sarcasm). Why doesn't the full investigation begin?
weekly project updates - TradeConnect  https://medium.com/tradeconnect/project-update-28th-january-28c0cca7a0fa

*Development Progress

Same thing they've been saying for months, except sometimes they say minting is done.

They repeat it many times, alternate news. I think the development team would make good writers. Chat telegram a lot of administrators who all day "welcome"&"soon" for new users bots. That's all the work on the project Cheesy
Many projects don't even do that. You should be happy with the fact that this corpse at least shows signs of life  Grin
Apparently it was a promising project, I hope I'm mistaken. Maybe the initial success of the project wasn't expected, I think maybe the team wasn't prepared for it, I'm not talking about incompetence ...

I also think that more transparent explanations must be given, at least everyone will know what is happening and not just speculate the facts!

Hi r_victory,

You can read the latest update on our project here:

https://medium.com/tradeconnect/tradeconnect-project-update-ad0522f6139

Best regards,
Caroline
Marketing Project Manager at TradeConnect (ThinkCoin)
and you have left telegram, and replace the bot as an admin, it's all proven that it is true your project scam

*Development Progress

solely they just repeat the word from the blog ago
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

*Development Progress

*Development Progress

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

*Development Progress
Pages:
Jump to: