Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain - page 4. (Read 30457 times)

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168
I heard that this token will support stacking.
There is information when this will be implemented?
I am sure that with this option, the price of the token will sky rocket.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
The TCO trading volume is quite good. Lately, most project looks good when it started, but the performance of their sales are slowly declining. I don't know whether the trading volume is fake or not. But it doesn't look like a bot if I look at digifinex.
Real trading volume is only 30% and this does not affect the coin much. I think we will need more time to evaluate this project in detail because until now the value of TCO is still very low compared to reality. In my opinion if the development team can list this coin in many other exchanges, this coin will certainly be less volatile and you can absolutely choose this coin as a long-term investment.

Everything about this project makes me happy and this project will be mentioned more and more in the future so if you can buy this coin at a cheap price, you should consider investing now.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
The TCO trading volume is quite good. Lately, most project looks good when it started, but the performance of their sales are slowly declining. I don't know whether the trading volume is fake or not. But it doesn't look like a bot if I look at digifinex.

It is real volume, I see buy orders are higher than sell order, even the price is pumped x3 but this morning the price dropped to 1.3k sat
the game hasn't ended rally seems to be happening this week.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
yesterday nobody was interested in buying TCO, but today it's the opposite. Even so, you must still be careful because there are still many bounty tokens and unpaid sales bonuses, so it is likely that there will be a dump anytime
wow, this jump in the price of the token upset me, there was no news that could provoke, it seems like a manipulation, it is very suspicious...
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
yesterday nobody was interested in buying TCO, but today it's the opposite. Even so, you must still be careful because there are still many bounty tokens and unpaid sales bonuses, so it is likely that there will be a dump anytime

This is just a game so don't be too late  Cheesy the information I heard about the bounty allocation is not too large so there is no need to worry too much
I also monitored the TCO on the exchange as if someone was trying to hold prices above 2k satoshi
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
Now the development team will take a second listing on another exchange to enter the CMC list. There is a chance to enter the first hundred projects, it will give an additional chance for up price.
The second exchange is vital for listing at CMC. Top hundred very optimistic, but time will tell.
We already know what kind of exchange are we talking about?
Already the price of the token is approaching 10 cents. The total capitalization can reach more than 30 million dollars. So far I see a good start.
legendary
Now the development team will take a second listing on another exchange to enter the CMC list. There is a chance to enter the first hundred projects, it will give an additional chance for up price.
The second exchange is vital for listing at CMC. Top hundred very optimistic, but time will tell.
We already know what kind of exchange are we talking about?
Activity: 493
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
You have a good point with your long summary and i think that is also posible to be happen but no one knows until we can see that they abandon there tokens. I still have a faith on the team that they can deliver a good trading apps that can lift ups the price in the future. I still bilieve in the team thats they already made a good reputations in forex industry for a long time. Lets see what will happen in the next few months.
Tell me, how do you have such confidence in the team? What reputation are you talking about? I see that for 2 years released an app for Apple, yet nothing more.

The team have a good reputation in thinkmarkets and i dont see any reasons that they will ruin that reputations they build for how many years in thinkmarkets. I admit that the team was too slow when it come to there tradeconnect app but thats not mean they are scam. I will continue to support this token eventhough the team is slowly but surely as long as the team wont abandon us like any other coins out there.
As far as I know, most of the projects listed at Digifinex have a good start on the first trading day but that will soon disappear in the next few months because this exchange is very small and not enough liquidity for invester . If you think this project is potential, I can assure you that this investment will only cost you more money because this coin has no real value and the development team can panic sell at any time.
legendary
You have a good point with your long summary and i think that is also posible to be happen but no one knows until we can see that they abandon there tokens. I still have a faith on the team that they can deliver a good trading apps that can lift ups the price in the future. I still bilieve in the team thats they already made a good reputations in forex industry for a long time. Lets see what will happen in the next few months.
Tell me, how do you have such confidence in the team? What reputation are you talking about? I see that for 2 years released an app for Apple, yet nothing more.

The team have a good reputation in thinkmarkets and i dont see any reasons that they will ruin that reputations they build for how many years in thinkmarkets. I admit that the team was too slow when it come to there tradeconnect app but thats not mean they are scam. I will continue to support this token eventhough the team is slowly but surely as long as the team wont abandon us like any other coins out there.
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
Yes, almost of them dumped TCO token and leave this project. 2 years is a long time and we can't believe in what their team have done. And I don't know what can he rely on to trust the project team.
legendary
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Is that true that ICO price $0,2/Token?
$0.3/TCO

Although Digifinex is not a large market, it can help increase ThinkCoin's trading volume in general.
TOP-20 exchange by CMC, not bad.

It is good to see any crypto project that manages to get listed and started, but..

The reasoning for this listing and timing are very weird if you ask me and there are a lot of questions to be asked.

They delayed listing for more then a year, avoided disclosing information about funds raised up until today, app is not even close to being released, deep in beta and development started a year ago.Marketing was non existant since they made decision to go for private funds and stopped ICO, same goes for any form of communication including social media.

There was a lot of opportunity to list on exchanges as the situation was and is the same as it was 7-8 months ago, but it was avoided and delayed like cancer and reasoning behind the decision was market is not in a good state, BTC is suffering, alts even more, so that would be bad for Thinkcoin. So please tell my why now after BTC dumped 30% recently, suddenly situation is great to get listed on an exchange like Digifinex? Cheesy

Digifinex is exchange with a lot of fake volume after all.

Supply has been manipulated and changed, whitepaper had changes too.Why? Well now after it is listed we are going to have artificial token burns, of course only those tokens that were not sold Cheesy Lets create some artificial image of potential value by artificial burns...

It has dumped of course and that was the goal.Why? If you ask me, team needs funds, they drained themselves through the year of delays and now only thing left to do is to list at all cost, get some funds out and que sera, sera.Water up to the neck.

Now what will come next? I bet some very exciting news along with token burns and buys, buys, buys. Thinkcoin is recovering, promises of new features, partnerships, adding trading pairs in app, app almost out. Hunters and bag holders start to buy too, full of hope and dreams of heaven Cheesy Price dumps hard again, on Digifinex yeah, and more funds are out Cheesy

I would be glad to be wrong, but at the moment I don't think it will turn out that way in the end.
legendary
To be listed on Coinmarketcap is needed at least two exchanges.
It would be nice if the devs team applied for listing on IDEX for free, since this is just Ethereum token:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzF_NTscqqK4TPuJQixe4tZCEJHDVJdTLvNelb_V2D582RVg/viewform
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Wow I really did forget about TCO and put it on hold. Thought it would never take off. And Digifinex from the start is really decent!
And now I witness that there is trading on Delta going on and last time I checked it was 0 volume and no orders.
Because last time, most likely the tokens were still locked. Now they can be moved freely to other addresses. DG good sound for us.
Oh man I completely forgot about it, yes they were locked, cool that TCO has as start-off
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Is that true that ICO price $0,2/Token?
$0.3/TCO

Although Digifinex is not a large market, it can help increase ThinkCoin's trading volume in general.
TOP-20 exchange by CMC, not bad.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
I am better to wait for trading on Digifinex. Although Digifinex is not a large market, it can help increase ThinkCoin's trading volume in general. Is that true that ICO price $0,2/Token?
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Wow I really did forget about TCO and put it on hold. Thought it would never take off. And Digifinex from the start is really decent!
And now I witness that there is trading on Delta going on and last time I checked it was 0 volume and no orders.
Because last time, most likely the tokens were still locked. Now they can be moved freely to other addresses. DG good sound for us.
Price on EtherDelta now is quite good with significant volume. I think sold TCO now on EtherDelta is a good decision (around 10 ETH per 100 k TCO), when Digifinex is not a big exchange that we can hope its price can pump higher.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Global trade needs a democratization process, and this is exactly what ThinkCoin offers. The platforms provide users with the opportunity to trade in global markets, conduct peer-to-peer transactions, as well as the freedom to trade in seconds, unlike days. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: