Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain - page 5. (Read 30457 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
Wow I really did forget about TCO and put it on hold. Thought it would never take off. And Digifinex from the start is really decent!
And now I witness that there is trading on Delta going on and last time I checked it was 0 volume and no orders.
Because last time, most likely the tokens were still locked. Now they can be moved freely to other addresses. DG good sound for us.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Wow I really did forget about TCO and put it on hold. Thought it would never take off. And Digifinex from the start is really decent!
And now I witness that there is trading on Delta going on and last time I checked it was 0 volume and no orders.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Starting tomorrow, ThinkCoin will be added to the first exchange - DigiFinex. Opening TCO deposit: September 26, 2019 18:00 (GMT +8 ). Trading pair: TCO / BTC, TCO / ETH
They said that initial price will be 0.02$. If TKO can keep that price, it's seem like many hunters here will become rich. But the current market condition is really bad, I just hope the price will not reduced too much  Undecided

Yes, many farmer hunters, will become rich Wink
https://etherscan.io/address/0x15654927007de51345293f7c40cd17d15a2e348b#tokentxns
Of course it's always a part of a bounty campaign  Grin Spammers and cheaters, they'll never stop. Bounty manger need a strict screener to eliminate them as much as possible. They are cause of dumping when listing.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Starting tomorrow, ThinkCoin will be added to the first exchange - DigiFinex. Opening TCO deposit: September 26, 2019 18:00 (GMT +8 ). Trading pair: TCO / BTC, TCO / ETH
They said that initial price will be 0.02$. If TKO can keep that price, it's seem like many hunters here will become rich. But the current market condition is really bad, I just hope the price will not reduced too much  Undecided

Yes, many farmer hunters, will become rich Wink
https://etherscan.io/address/0x15654927007de51345293f7c40cd17d15a2e348b#tokentxns
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
They said that initial price will be 0.02$. If TKO can keep that price, it's seem like many hunters here will become rich. But the current market condition is really bad, I just hope the price will not reduced too much  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
That's news! This project has long been recognized as Scam. They kept saying "soon, very soon..." Has everything changed now?
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I was one of those who fell for it fell for TradeConnect and their vast experience and a goal to become world's first mobile broker.

The latest publication is dated 19 July.

https://medium.com/tradeconnect/beta-v1-0-706fab619613

Still waiting so far.

It's a shame that a project that seemed to be very promising has become a joke, but anyway they're always present, even if they say the same things, if they were to disappear they would have done it by now. I hope that at least this year we have some real progress...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
I was one of those who fell for TradeConnect and their vast experience and a goal to become world's first mobile broker.

The latest publication is dated 19 July.

https://medium.com/tradeconnect/beta-v1-0-706fab619613

Still waiting so far.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
According to Caroline, they're almost there... Roll Eyes
Well, they released Beta, as a way to show what is being done with the project. I don't know, so long waiting, let's see what happens...
Had to wait two years to get that doesn't understand why? I think it will be a few more years until you unfreeze the tokens. Maybe more years...

This wait became annoying, and as I said, they could have already released and if needed, make adjustments according to feedback from users, that they want to do something innovative all right, but to think they will do something perfect, that will not need to make any kind of adjustment, is very pretentious...
they only give promises, and that won't happen.  maybe this ico is dead
Well, they released Beta, as a way to show what is being done with the project. I don't know, so long waiting, let's see what happens...
Had to wait two years to get that doesn't understand why? I think it will be a few more years until you unfreeze the tokens. Maybe more years...

This wait became annoying, and as I said, they could have already released and if needed, make adjustments according to feedback from users, that they want to do something innovative all right, but to think they will do something perfect, that will not need to make any kind of adjustment, is very pretentious...
legendary
legendary
BETA Update

The TradeConnect development team is still working on a beta release and is making progress. Analyzing the publicly available access to Testnet cranes, revealed a significant reduction in the number of open source faucets available on the Internet for testing BTC and ETH. As a result, the scope of BETA was expanded to include the development of our own internal cranes in order to provide a sufficient number of test BTC, ETH and TCO for use by all BETA participants for margin trading on OTC markets and a limited number of crypto-swaps. https://medium.com/tradeconnect/beta-update-817b5d80fc15
until now there is still no news here about the progress of this project.  and they say in June will be a beta release, when will it all end?
Until now, it was unclear when they would have released the beta, but after all, the team was working now, so be patient, I'm sure in the near future they will release it soon
So far, nothing is clear. The team did not answer any of the questions. For me everything is clear with this "project". Not for you?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
BETA Update

The TradeConnect development team is still working on a beta release and is making progress. Analyzing the publicly available access to Testnet cranes, revealed a significant reduction in the number of open source faucets available on the Internet for testing BTC and ETH. As a result, the scope of BETA was expanded to include the development of our own internal cranes in order to provide a sufficient number of test BTC, ETH and TCO for use by all BETA participants for margin trading on OTC markets and a limited number of crypto-swaps. https://medium.com/tradeconnect/beta-update-817b5d80fc15
until now there is still no news here about the progress of this project.  and they say in June will be a beta release, when will it all end?
Until now, it was unclear when they would have released the beta, but after all, the team was working now, so be patient, I'm sure in the near future they will release it soon
BETA Update

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
BETA Update

Team loudly came and quietly left. They managed to accrue funds for exchange, although price was killed in 12 hours after listing.
Where exchange? Are you kidding?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Team loudly came and quietly left. They managed to accrue funds for exchange, although price was killed in 12 hours after listing.
Pages:
Jump to: