Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain - page 6. (Read 30457 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

Im here to do whats right since it bothers you so much how about I make you a deal?  When you get refunded ill delete all my comments on here

To answer you in a way you can't speculate on and provide more information than is needed.  I did in fact get a refund it took a little longer than anticipated because I was unable to accept wire transfers.  (Bank card information was stolen, still working that out)
So while you've been speculating that TCO is a "scam", they've been proving they are not through their actions.  I think they will do very well and you I speculate are a bounty Hunter, and should be happy with your tokens in the future.

That all being said, I guess we'll find out if you will keep your word and delete/redact your posts.

maybe the team just waits for bitcoin to rise, by buying a-z time
Activity: 39

Im here to do whats right since it bothers you so much how about I make you a deal?  When you get refunded ill delete all my comments on here

To answer you in a way you can't speculate on and provide more information than is needed.  I did in fact get a refund it took a little longer than anticipated because I was unable to accept wire transfers.  (Bank card information was stolen, still working that out)
So while you've been speculating that TCO is a "scam", they've been proving they are not through their actions.  I think they will do very well and you I speculate are a bounty Hunter, and should be happy with your tokens in the future.

That all being said, I guess we'll find out if you will keep your word and delete/redact your posts.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

So? Was I right that they didnt refund you  Wink or am I deleting my posts because they did

Between you and everyone else, I get asked around 3-5 times a day.  Going to say it's no one else's business and I shouldn't be getting asked this much. 
It's been worked out, it doesn't impact anyone else's investments.
So it's none of yours or anyone else's business thanks. 

So your saying no just accept its a scam and your not getting your money back

I have nothing to do with this bet of you, but by the evasive answer I believe he didn't receive anything...

By the way this was the last answer given on the Telegram today:

"Please bear with us! It will be on exchanges, but there are some delays. We will update you as soon as we have something to announce. Thank you for your patience!"

I think I've read this answer somewhere Roll Eyes
Oh, I remember, it's the same as always for the millionth time Tongue

I agree I think they were waiting for now to do it since the market rose 25% its such an obvious scam its just a shame people that put money into this will pay the price
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
The ideas behind this project was very promising but I will like to find out the progress of this project. Your website is not giving me much information about the current outcome and process of this project as stated in your whitepaper.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

So? Was I right that they didnt refund you  Wink or am I deleting my posts because they did

Between you and everyone else, I get asked around 3-5 times a day.  Going to say it's no one else's business and I shouldn't be getting asked this much. 

I have nothing to do with this bet of you, but by the evasive answer I believe he didn't receive anything...

By the way this was the last answer given on the Telegram today:

"Please bear with us! It will be on exchanges, but there are some delays. We will update you as soon as we have something to announce. Thank you for your patience!"

I think I've read this answer somewhere Roll Eyes
Oh, I remember, it's the same as always for the millionth time Tongue

Im here to do whats right since it bothers you so much how about I make you a deal?  When you get refunded ill delete all my comments on here

I'll take that deal.
EOW is today in Australia in case you forgot.  Dont think youll hear anything though.

@r_victory
They dont read here they forget that people looking for a new financial product google information about it first

I'm aware of that, the day isn't over yet though.  We'll see if you keep your word though.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
Do you keep saying that you will not get into any exchange before you finish the platform!
Why this delay? Where's the startup spirit? You want to make the perfect project and will end up doing nothing.
Launch and fine-tune according to community feedback ...
Why are you wasting your time talking to the scammers? Better go to court and do the right thing. That way you can punish the scammers and give people justice.
Do you keep saying that you will not get into any exchange before you finish the platform!
Why this delay? Where's the startup spirit? You want to make the perfect project and will end up doing nothing.
Launch and fine-tune according to community feedback ...

Im here to do whats right since it bothers you so much how about I make you a deal?  When you get refunded ill delete all my comments on here

I'll take that deal.
EOW is today in Australia in case you forgot.  Dont think youll hear anything though.

@r_victory
They dont read here they forget that people looking for a new financial product google information about it first

I'm aware of that, the day isn't over yet though.  We'll see if you keep your word though.

I'll take that deal.

@r_victory
Wow, I have not read this thread for some time, it has already become a suspect of SCAM ...
As it is said here in my country, you shot yourself in the foot, losing timing and credibility. You know it's not an isolated opinion !!!
You are also losing community confidence (the engine of project acceptance).
I really hope that you prove otherwise...

I'll take that deal.

So did you get your refund yet?  Thought there would be a follow up reply

I got my old name back, sort of.
Not yet, I was told initially mid March and recently had it confirmed by the end of this week.
My documents were verified awhile ago, it was a pretty simple process.

If you have no actual investment in the project why do you lurk around.  Or are you actually invested and pretend like you're on some crusade?   Roll Eyes

I got my old name back, sort of.
Not yet, I was told initially mid March and recently had it confirmed by the end of this week.
My documents were verified awhile ago, it was a pretty simple process.

If you have no actual investment in the project why do you lurk around.  Or are you actually invested and pretend like you're on some crusade?   Roll Eyes

Glad I could reunite you lovebirds, how's your refund coming along?  I see "a week" suggested but there is only around 10 of you US or Australian investors I wonder why it takes so long when it took "hundreds" the same amount of time.

Their newest blog update is yet again not a project update

Hope this all works out for you but I'm betting something will happen and they cant refund you so ill wait for your update.

Well I don't expect an update over the weekend but I did email a follow up to see if more documents were needed and asked particulars about the refund.
Assuming I'll get a more detailed reply on Monday though and probably see KYC completion around then considering there's only a few of us, and well a US passport is easy enough to validate US citizenship.

On the upside markets are up a little bit today.

Activity: 238
ThinkCoin bounty tokens have been disappeared from my wallet without any outgoing transactions.
What the heck?

Hi agress0r,

Tokens do not just disappear from you wallet.

If you haven't already please follow instructions below:

To see tokens in your wallet of choice you will need to use the 'Add Token' function on your wallet. I am unable to give exact instructions because I don’t know what type of wallet you are using, but here's step by step:

1. Find the Add Token option
2. Enter the Token Contract Address: 0x6288014d6ba425d71f5fdc1dbfb01378241d78db
3. Give it a name: TCO
4. Decimals: 18

If you have any issues please email support and we will try to resolve your issue.

Thanks,
Caroline
ThinkCoin bounty tokens have been disappeared from my wallet without any outgoing transactions.
What the heck?

How did it disappear? This is serious, I even forgot mine, but I know they are there, maybe one day when they list, the tokens have some value ... Who knows Huh
What the heck?
That means they have full control of the contract and no fixed supply
Pages:
Jump to: