Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance - page 10. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
The number of partners is amazing. But I don't understand why token sale is so slow. I am not sure that all tokens will be bought before the end of the term.

Yeah I was expecting a quick sell out on this one.
They sold a whole ton in pre-sales - but then again, the entire market has made a pullback since the ICO began.

I wouldn't be surprised that if Bitcoin makes a small rally, a whole flood of investors will buy this out.
Plenty of time left though
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
The number of partners is amazing. But I don't understand why token sale is so slow. I am not sure that all tokens will be bought before the end of the term.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hi, can anyone give me some information within regards to when the tokens will be released and is there a lock on them?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
There is no lock for purchased tokens. Only bonuses will be locked but it is not applicable for Public Sale.
Activity: 82
When bounty hunters will be able to see the accrued stakes in the spreadsheet?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So in less than 9 hours this public token sale should kick off!
Ive heard some hype surrounding traceto - this should be an exciting sale coming up!
Good luck  Wink
Activity: 126
I read the whitepaper but I still dont understand the utility of the token
what sort of consensus mechanism and why is a token necessary?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Hi, here you can ask a question about the company's bounty or can eat chat bounty telegrams?
Hey.. you can ask questions about bounty in the official telegram chat. The managers are very quick to answer all questions and resolve problems.
Is there any information on how fast after the token sale is completed we will receive our reward? I asked the managers in the chat, but they didn't answer me.
Here is what the admin replied in the telegram: "Bounty tokens distribution will happen after the purchased tokens have been distributed. Do stay tuned for future announcements regarding the distribution!"
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
I have a question. What will the team do with unsold tokens? Will the tokens be burned or will the team leave the tokens for their purposes?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Why company which have working business need another 30 mln usd? For what this money? And which role of tokens here?
These are additional funds for the development of the new platform. A tokens will be used to pay for the KYC
 procedure.

Why people must pay for KYC? Its free enywhere now and must be free. Developers raising money, and users investing and must sent docs and money for this docs?  Shocked
Some countries such as China and the US are restricted by GBX due to legal reasons. You may refer to the list of restricted countries at the registration link. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Hi guys, no maximum contribution means that everybody can participate as much as possible?

Yes. They have no restriction for the maximum contribution. You can invest so much how many want.
Min/Max Personal Cap: 0.5 ETH / NO
Activity: 126
Hi guys, no maximum contribution means that everybody can participate as much as possible?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Who knows how many tokens were sold on the pre-sale and early sale? I saw information that about 80% of tokens were sold.

https://platform.gbx.gi/grid

That is the only available source to verify the statics of this token more than 82% tokens have been sold during this phase and now only few tokens left for main ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
What will you do with data you'll collect from users, will you just keep it in a safe place or any option to trade or sale it?
Merit: 11
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
Who knows how many tokens were sold on the pre-sale and early sale? I saw information that about 80% of tokens were sold.
Activity: 294
The tokens from Early Access Sales will be distributed at the same time as the tokens purchased from the other sales. Smiley
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
Hi, here you can ask a question about the company's bounty or can eat chat bounty telegrams?
Hey.. you can ask questions about bounty in the official telegram chat. The managers are very quick to answer all questions and resolve problems.
Is there any information on how fast after the token sale is completed we will receive our reward? I asked the managers in the chat, but they didn't answer me.
Pages:
Jump to: