Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance - page 9. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think this plan is very nice and nice. Certain website, very nice website, faultless activity!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
Unfortunately, the sale of tokens lasts a long time, but the effect is almost there. There are still 11% of tokens and 11 days left before the sale ends.
We need a little patience. At the end of June, the token sale will be completed and the team will make a report with the results. And I think that in July the tokens Traceto will appear on the exchanges.
It is not too long, it is fully normal time line for token sale, especially if we consider traceto as one from not very popular ico projects category (Verification).
The team collected 90% of hard cap. And this is a very good indicator for the falling market. I think the team will successfully complete the token sale.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
Unfortunately, the sale of tokens lasts a long time, but the effect is almost there. There are still 11% of tokens and 11 days left before the sale ends.
We need a little patience. At the end of June, the token sale will be completed and the team will make a report with the results. And I think that in July the tokens Traceto will appear on the exchanges.
It is not too long, it is fully normal time line for token sale, especially if we consider traceto as one from not very popular ico projects category (Verification).
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
If judged by https://grid.gbx.gi the most of the tokens have already been sold, there is about 10% left to be sold, so that ico can end prematurely, which I would be very happy about.
Activity: 308
SEMUX
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Activity: 105
Hello traceto.io family! Have you been wondering about the differences between traceto.io’s service and other KYC services?
Activity: 44
Feelsbadman

How do we trust the ICO if their parent company (Cynopsis Solutions) leaks information from their KYC users? (eg Fantom ICO)

Activity: 280
As long as all rules and instructions were followed during the campaign (such as twitter reports before the weekly deadline, for example), everything should be okay.
All bounty results will only be announced in the future. Please stay tuned for them! Thank you.
Activity: 266
I did everything according to the rules. But I know that there are different situations and the calculation is wrong. So sometimes you have to prove your pleasure.
It's just not always possible to enter the group every day. Of course I'm worried that I will miss an important announcement. Therefore, I would like to have at least some information about what interests me. I will be very unpleasant if something happens unexpectedly and this will deprive me of the opportunity to receive my payment.
Activity: 82
excuse me kaylie from traceto.io community management, do you think it’s possible if i can purchase one token and one token only? thanks Smiley
Activity: 168
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
TIME LEFT: 16D 16:41:40
(PUBLIC SALE)

TOTAL SALE PROGRESS

356,017,495 T2T (89%)
out of 400,000,000 T2T

that is really great progress. i think they will reach hard cap very soon.
The team needs to sell another 11% of tokens. But I'm afraid it's impossible.. The sales process is very slow. But I hope for a good result.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Traceto ICO has made an important contribution to improving the cryptographic space infrastructure. With a rich background in both RegTech and block chains, Traceto can capture the target market by leveraging the success record.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
TIME LEFT: 16D 16:41:40
(PUBLIC SALE)

TOTAL SALE PROGRESS

356,017,495 T2T (89%)
out of 400,000,000 T2T

that is really great progress. i think they will reach hard cap very soon.
Activity: 404
Fantom.Foundation is among cynopsis customers, and quarkchain was too, and a lot of others, so I'm wondering for what they are holding their ICO if they can do their work without that... but the answer is obvious - money money money, they will never be spare.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
The number of partners is amazing. But I don't understand why token sale is so slow. I am not sure that all tokens will be bought before the end of the term.

Yeah I was expecting a quick sell out on this one.
They sold a whole ton in pre-sales - but then again, the entire market has made a pullback since the ICO began.

I wouldn't be surprised that if Bitcoin makes a small rally, a whole flood of investors will buy this out.
Plenty of time left though
I hope that all tokens will be sold. I participated in the bounty campaign and my reward will depend on the amount of tokens sold.
are you sure ? I think they have set the number of tokens to bounty, may i wrong
time left over is still a lot for sales maybe they can reach hardcap, i hope

Hey. Im pretty sure there is a thread dedicated to your bounty with all the information you seek.
Nobody here cares about your bounty or your reward...

As for the Asian markets comment.
Why is it hot over there? Is it hard to get KYC in those countries?
Activity: 98
The number of partners is amazing. But I don't understand why token sale is so slow. I am not sure that all tokens will be bought before the end of the term.

They sold a whole ton in pre-sales - but then again, the entire market has made a pullback since the ICO began.

I wouldn't be surprised that if Bitcoin makes a small rally, a whole flood of investors will buy this out.
I hope that all tokens will be sold. I participated in the bounty campaign and my reward will depend on the amount of tokens sold.
are you sure ? I think they have set the number of tokens to bounty, may i wrong
time left over is still a lot for sales maybe they can reach hardcap, i hope
Activity: 434

Do not worry, traceto very hot in Asian markets. I believe the team will reach a hard cap quite fast. Especially in Vietnam
S O A R . e a r t h

Pages:
Jump to: