Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Ultra - Next generation PC Game distribution platform 🔥 - page 11. (Read 23669 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
I hope that we are on the verge of a trend reversal now. And this is very good for Ultra. I am fully confident that this project will be very successful and will bring good returns to investors and benefit people.

Thanks for the kind words of support Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
I hope that we are on the verge of a trend reversal now. And this is very good for Ultra. I am fully confident that this project will be very successful and will bring good returns to investors and benefit people.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
Since the modern computer games market is overly regulated, the creation of an Ultra - decentralized, independent and secure platform for interaction between players and developers - will solve many problems. However, the developers' plans will be realized only if the major players of this industry pay their attention to the project.

We agree totally on that, and working hard to achieve it. Team is not only going to crypto events, but also video games events, and this is very important in our strategy. Most of the team member are video game industry veteran!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Ultra has a blockchain foundation empowered by our staged software download technology used by EA games, among others, that has reliably served more than 100 million downloads around the world.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Since the modern computer games market is overly regulated, the creation of an Ultra - decentralized, independent and secure platform for interaction between players and developers - will solve many problems. However, the developers' plans will be realized only if the major players of this industry pay their attention to the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I read the news that in 2018 will be the release of many sequels of popular games. Therefore, the creation of a decentralized platform for developers is what is needed today.

That's a good point. Which releases are you looking forward to in particular?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I read the news that in 2018 will be the release of many sequels of popular games. Therefore, the creation of a decentralized platform for developers is what is needed today.
Activity: 378
Oh dear, I miss the opportunity to meet Ultra in person. I was gonna go to Korea as well.

Maybe next time! Ultra is going to a lot of events.

The team is definitely looking strong. Korea is one of the most vibrant market for gamers, gaming developers and also for crypto. Very well thought-out.

Yes indeed Korea is a very important country for both. So very important for Ultra!
In relation to this quote on the website informing that: putting the power back into the hands of developers and players, will be for any type of players the reward ie profits, money?

Yes players can also be rewarded by doing specific actions on the game (up to game devs in this case), or on Ultra platform for example: Watching ADs, or answering surveys.
Activity: 784
In relation to this quote on the website informing that: putting the power back into the hands of developers and players, will be for any type of players the reward ie profits, money?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Oh dear, I miss the opportunity to meet Ultra in person. I was gonna go to Korea as well.

The team is definitely looking strong. Korea is one of the most vibrant market for gamers, gaming developers and also for crypto. Very well thought-out.

#Ultra is going to Korea for the Blockchain Week! We will attend to beyondblocks_ (17-18 July) and Blockchain Partner Summit bps2018 (21-22 July). If you want to meet us, drop us an email or DM!
Activity: 350
I would agree with the rest of forum users that the gaming industry is developing and you will have nothing to worry about concerning the niche to occupy. I think that it is enough space for the development of gaming world
Thanks a lot for your feedback! Games are everywhere and while we all focused on finding real-life use cases for blockchain, and Ultra aims to realize this concept Smiley
Activity: 294
I would agree with the rest of forum users that the gaming industry is developing and you will have nothing to worry about concerning the niche to occupy. I think that it is enough space for the development of gaming world
Activity: 392
With cutting-edge technology, Ultra aims to shake up the gaming industry by putting the power back into the hands of developers and players, paving the way for a first-class game publishing platform!

You got it! And the benefits for gamers are pretty rad!
With cutting-edge technology, Ultra aims to shake up the gaming industry by putting the power back into the hands of developers and players, paving the way for a first-class game publishing platform!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
I am confident that this will be a very strong and interesting project. I like the idea of this project and it seems to me that such a product is very popular in the world of crypto currency now.
Activity: 280
Ultra is a joint project of several industry professionals who previously developed software for fast game downloads.The experience of the Ultra team, coupled with the already working technologies and low commissions for developers, should provide an easy start to the platform. The usual scheme for distributing video games and releasing "generations" of consoles slowly dies. It should be replaced by democratic services like Ultra.
Pages:
Jump to: