Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Ultra - Next generation PC Game distribution platform 🔥 - page 12. (Read 23669 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
I am waiting for new updates from Ultra team. Project will jump to the moon!
Hello. Once we will have fresh news we will notify the Community.  Please join our ann channel:https://t.me/Ultra_ann
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think the  team of project wrote the truth about cooperation with such large companies. Because now with this strictly. Large companies can sue for false information about cooperation.
Activity: 140
I am waiting for new updates from Ultra team. Project will jump to the moon!
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Oh dear, I miss the opportunity to meet Ultra in person. I was gonna go to Korea as well.
Activity: 114
Activity: 1059
Merit: 121
Another gaming platform. Last mounths there have been too many gaming platforms on theblockchain and they are all practically the same. Partners include such well-known companies as Activision, Ubisof, Microsoft. Do they even know that they are Ultra partners? Where we can find information that all these partners are really real, and not fictitious. I do not want to say FUD, I just want to make sure the veracity of the developer. Thank you.

Good question, but I think, this project not tell a lie, about the partners. Because this information easy to verify and for what this project ULTRA will be in this way spend its reputation?? I think what it's really partners of this project, but I would like to whatever to on this question answered representatives project ULTRA.
Activity: 322
As i see the Ultra platform is really a revolutionary project! Of course, it's too early to say, but we are sure that the company can certainly become a major player in the future of the gaming industry. we,Game lovers simply have to constantly monitor how this platform develops.good luck team ultra

Thank you for your kind words and support!
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
As i see the Ultra platform is really a revolutionary project! Of course, it's too early to say, but we are sure that the company can certainly become a major player in the future of the gaming industry. we,Game lovers simply have to constantly monitor how this platform develops.good luck team ultra
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
Another gaming platform. Last mounths there have been too many gaming platforms on theblockchain and they are all practically the same. Partners include such well-known companies as Activision, Ubisof, Microsoft. Do they even know that they are Ultra partners? Where we can find information that all these partners are really real, and not fictitious. I do not want to say FUD, I just want to make sure the veracity of the developer. Thank you.

Try checking against LinkedIn! I am sure most if not all of the listed team members can be found there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Interesting interview with Nicolas Gilot our Co-CEO about how blockchain Is disrupting the gaming Industry! Read here: https://cryptodisrupt.com/interview-with-ultra-co-ceo-nicolas-gilot/ Let us know your thoughts.

Ultra, which is the brainchild of former Xbox, Atari, Dell, Uber and Time Warner executives, is building a first-class PC game publishing platform on the blockchain, with plans to disrupt an industry that has long had a reputation of being unfair to developers.

I see future for the gaming industry ecosystem.. WOOO.
Activity: 406
Interesting interview with Nicolas Gilot our Co-CEO about how blockchain Is disrupting the gaming Industry! Read here: https://cryptodisrupt.com/interview-with-ultra-co-ceo-nicolas-gilot/ Let us know your thoughts.
Activity: 406
What is the best way to get in touch with the team of the project? Telegram or email?

Hi there. It depends on the reason you need to get in touch. You're free to ask questions here or in the main telegram group here: https://t.me/ultra_io The team is present on both Bitcointalk and Telegram.
Activity: 29
What is the best way to get in touch with the team of the project? Telegram or email?
Activity: 294
I would be glad to learn more about your project because so far it seems very interesting and the one that has a great potential of development. I think that it is very perspective and will gain much popularity in the nearest future
Activity: 294
I want to invest in your project. Just wanted to ask if I can propose an organization to transfer the funds to ?
Activity: 434
More news to come. Follow Ultra on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ultra_io
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Ultra is bringing the blockchain revolution to the gaming industry and creating a fair ecosystem for the future of games distribution. With cutting-edge technology, Ultra aims to shake up the gaming industry by putting the power back into the hands of developers and players, paving the way for a first-class game publishing platform.
Activity: 392
I agree with you.
ULTRA will create a fair game market, with a design that will break the monopoly of the market, Ultra is the next generation game distribution platform, which offers new solutions for developers and players.

I hope so! So many great games out there that dont gain mass adoption because they cant break through the barriers put in place by the current players.
So much potential Cheesy
Activity: 322
I think that the project is very promising and perspective. I don't have doubts concerning its success. I hope it will be able to meet and even exceed my expectations. I have a lot of friends who are interested in this project as well.

I agree with you.
ULTRA will create a fair game market, with a design that will break the monopoly of the market, Ultra is the next generation game distribution platform, which offers new solutions for developers and players.
Pages:
Jump to: