Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Ultra - Next generation PC Game distribution platform 🔥 - page 14. (Read 23669 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 2
have any partners, which ready work with you or on your platform?

Yes we will announce some in the coming weeks.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
have any partners, which ready work with you or on your platform?
I hope that the Ultra Project achieves the objectives of breaking the monopoly of big Companies manufacturing games and putting the power back into the hands of developers and players, The idea of the project is correct and serves the interests of a broad and wide society.

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I hope that the Ultra Project achieves the objectives of breaking the monopoly of big Companies manufacturing games and putting the power back into the hands of developers and players, The idea of the project is correct and serves the interests of a broad and wide society.
Activity: 322
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/ultra. We recommend you to add more information about your project, this could positively affect the rating. Write to me if you have any questions.

thank you for your support, I will bring this to the team for consideration
If I'm not mistaken, this scheme is similar to steam, where we could purchase some games or any other stuff that available to support our gaming experience.
This is good chance to remove any monopoly that are taken by the earlier program as this one.
this is not the first time the project with the concept of the game, but this time I think this project is different from the project "other game concept, of course the team also has prepared a good strategy for this project can compete later .. even better than others

Thanks for the support guys. Don't forget to join our social media.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
If I'm not mistaken, this scheme is similar to steam, where we could purchase some games or any other stuff that available to support our gaming experience.
This is good chance to remove any monopoly that are taken by the earlier program as this one.
this is not the first time the project with the concept of the game, but this time I think this project is different from the project "other game concept, of course the team also has prepared a good strategy for this project can compete later .. even better than others
Hi!) I am glad to be here. The project seems to be just great! I am happy to have an opportunity to follow the news. I have always considered this pc game distribution platform very prospecting and now I can see it is really of the new generation

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi!) I am glad to be here. The project seems to be just great! I am happy to have an opportunity to follow the news. I have always considered this pc game distribution platform very prospecting and now I can see it is really of the new generation
Connect with Ultra community, join our telegram: https://t.me/ultra_io
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
More information about the tech we use will be explained in the new white paper version that is coming very soon!
Activity: 6
What I did not understand, that you will distribute to the PC. So the company is very good. You have a wonderful site. But what to distribute on the PC is unknown. So without the presence of competition can not be avoided. You need to spin as best as possible. Do more and more of any software updates.

Hi,

Ultra distributes PC games. We will announce in the coming months the list of game developers will publish on Ultra at Day1.
FYI, Jenna Seiden was the former head of content of Xbox and was directly reporting to Phil Spencer, the CEO of Xbox. She is now Ultra's Head of content.
We know the drill and are used to work at corporate level with big publishers, you can expect a lot of games, exclusive games and quality games on Ultra Smiley
Activity: 168
What I did not understand, that you will distribute to the PC. So the company is very good. You have a wonderful site. But what to distribute on the PC is unknown. So without the presence of competition can not be avoided. You need to spin as best as possible. Do more and more of any software updates.
Activity: 392
Privacy has become a very important issue, and this project will work to ensure that we are always in control of our own data. All the best team!

But, you can't guarantee yet about the security of data.
You can assess that once they are already in operation.
And hackers will have a good fight on this if they really have a good one.

You could say that about any company though. Any platform is going to be tested by hackers when it goes live.
If you look at the Ultra team they have a lot of experience in the industry, so I'm confident they'll be able to pull it off.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Privacy has become a very important issue, and this project will work to ensure that we are always in control of our own data. All the best team!

But, you can't guarantee yet about the security of data.
You can assess that once they are already in operation.
And hackers will have a good fight on this if they really have a good one.
Activity: 225
This is a very good project. I have joined it. I hope it will be great success
Pages:
Jump to: