Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Ultra - Next generation PC Game distribution platform 🔥 - page 13. (Read 23669 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The most important factor about ultra is that the development team wished to make a universal system for everybody. to every participant of the game industry was komfotno use all the tools ultra.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
So ULTRA is trying to remove the monopopy of the game distribution that already being taken by some other game seller such as Steam.
By providing other game distribution space, that should remove or at least minimize the monopoly of the game distribution and the price of a game can be a litter cheaper.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
https://t.me/ultra_io Join the community on Telegram! We are almost 2000 now!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
the gaming platform is where the blockchain and modern technology are required. I watch Ultra, success on ICO
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Nicolas Gilot (Co-CEO) will be in the Crypto Valley Zug 6th July for "TechCrunch Sessions: Blockchain 2018". See you there!

This is interesting. Looking forward for the updates.
Activity: 350
Nicolas Gilot (Co-CEO) will be in the Crypto Valley Zug 6th July for "TechCrunch Sessions: Blockchain 2018". See you there!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
On which exchanges will be presented to the token? And what terms do the developers want to take for the global promotion of their token in the cryptocurrency community?

Hi there. At this time it's a bit early for exchanges. But details will be shared once that information becomes available. As for your second question, the Ultra marketing strategy to bring users to the platform is mainly based on 2 strong axes: 1) Referrals: One for influencers that will promote Ultra and game on the Ultra platform (which will be highly customizable), and one for anyone which is more classic (invite a friend and get a share of their spending) but done by SC. 2) An exclusive content strategy that Ultra has planned an important budget for and Ultra has a dedicated team who are experts in this domain. One of the token mechanics is based on that, please see Warchest. I can't think of an example of a platform which succeeded without a strong unique title, Ultra will apply the same strategy.

I believe that the news of the agreement with the exchanges has a positive impact on the mood of the community . Investors are always interested in what exchanges will be listed . My best regards

I understand. However, it's a bit early for exchanges as only the private sale is currently live. I'm sure details will become available once the public sale starts. At this time that information isn't available. Thanks for your interest and support Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
On which exchanges will be presented to the token? And what terms do the developers want to take for the global promotion of their token in the cryptocurrency community?

Hi there. At this time it's a bit early for exchanges. But details will be shared once that information becomes available. As for your second question, the Ultra marketing strategy to bring users to the platform is mainly based on 2 strong axes: 1) Referrals: One for influencers that will promote Ultra and game on the Ultra platform (which will be highly customizable), and one for anyone which is more classic (invite a friend and get a share of their spending) but done by SC. 2) An exclusive content strategy that Ultra has planned an important budget for and Ultra has a dedicated team who are experts in this domain. One of the token mechanics is based on that, please see Warchest. I can't think of an example of a platform which succeeded without a strong unique title, Ultra will apply the same strategy.

I believe that the news of the agreement with the exchanges has a positive impact on the mood of the community . Investors are always interested in what exchanges will be listed . My best regards

Activity: 280
Activity: 1059
Merit: 121
I'm sure, that the idea project Ultra once and for all will stop any monopoly in the games, as any monopoly only hinders development and promotion the new generation games.
Need to go only forward and without any intermediaries, which always want to earn on others users. It's time do away with with this forever.
How can I access to the information related to initial coin offering because I didn't see anything on website. All one can find is about the ultra games without mentioning about expected crowdfunding. I guess seeing the reward thread that price for token will be ten cent and that's all. Should I understand there is no hard date for funding campaign yet ?

Hi there. The details on the public sale have yet to be announced. Those details will be shared with the community once that information becomes available. The private pre-sale is currently live.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
How can I access to the information related to initial coin offering because I didn't see anything on website. All one can find is about the ultra games without mentioning about expected crowdfunding. I guess seeing the reward thread that price for token will be ten cent and that's all. Should I understand there is no hard date for funding campaign yet ?
Activity: 294
I think that the project is very promising and perspective. I don't have doubts concerning its success. I hope it will be able to meet and even exceed my expectations. I have a lot of friends who are interested in this project as well.
Here highly professional team and I'm sure, what are they will succeed many successes, as differently and can not be. Good luck You at of your not easy work.

I agree and share the same enthusiasm for this project. I believe Ultra has a solid team in place, which will lead to a successful platform.

Thanks I will transmit all your encouragements to the team!
Here highly professional team and I'm sure, what are they will succeed many successes, as differently and can not be. Good luck You at of your not easy work.

I agree and share the same enthusiasm for this project. I believe Ultra has a solid team in place, which will lead to a successful platform.
Check the last interview of our co-CEO Nicolas on Blockchaingamer.biz!: "Even in Valve wanted to, it would take some time to catch up to what we're doing"

Read more here:
https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/features/interviews/3989/how-ultra-plans-to-become-blockchain-steam-for-pc-games/
Activity: 1059
Merit: 121
Pages:
Jump to: