Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 36. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
In my humble opinion, the conventional banking system is about to go out of fashion, so to say. The 1st argument is that banking isn’t so fast and requires many efforts to conduct financial operations. The digital platform facilitate the operations and solve the issue
Activity: 184
I do appreciate Vertex solution of giving a chance to buy into vetted ICOs, and above all for preferential prices, the reason why it’s so great is that it could be complicated to differ the good offering from bad one even for professionals.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
As an experienced investor, I’d been participating in a different kinds of startups, innovative projects etc. I’d say that for me the solution is a discovery, really, because of security standards which are cutting-edge.

I think that the expert's team is the measure of trust of this project. Experts can help investors navigate through the crypto market and find something worth investing. Because not everyone can separate nice project from skam.
Activity: 194
According to my vision, the platform would be quite useful and even essential for sole traders, individuals and enterprises in the near future as the project is multitasking and easy to use.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Vertex platform would be highly boosted due to eth platform usage and this solution has a mutual, prolific consequences; it must be invested, definitely additionally, the interaction terms and conditions are perfect
Activity: 43
I always care about my finds, so I like how everything is build - decentralized platform where users keep their funds in their own wallets. Seems like a brilliant decision to me, nice work.

Fully agree with you. ICO tokens that are up for sale on the platform will be held in cold storage and multi-sig wallets.
Activity: 217
I always care about my finds, so I like how everything is build - decentralized platform where users keep their funds in their own wallets. Seems like a brilliant decision to me, nice work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Meet the Team: Mohammed Al Othaim
Mohammed AlOthaim is an investor, board member, and partner at Vertex, as well as the Managing Director of Anamla Investment, a medium-sized enterprise that focuses on building up small-platforms.
Mohammed has a background in international business relations, as well as marketing. He has experience as director of both Anamla and Invest Realty group. For a platform that focuses on investment, such as Vertex, Mr. AlOthaim is the ideal partner. He has a passion for helping grow small businesses, both in the tech-realm and beyond.
https://medium.com/@official_83664/meet-the-team-mohammed-alothaim-1bd996e02ecb
Activity: 205
As for me, i think that the most important moment in Vertex platform is the fact that user has an opportunity to buy tokens from any projects he likes, so there are no closed doors and everyone has equal opportunities.
This sounds wonderful, but how this gonna work on practice?

To take advantage of the benefits that the platform offers, users will have to acquire Vertex tokens. Users will only be able to buy into vetted ICOs on this platform using the Vertex token.

Yes. ICO tokens on this platform will only be available for users to purchase after their public sale is over. Both factors, combined with the fixed price will benefit all Vertex token holders.
Activity: 181
verifying icos is a big deal, a lot of money were lost in skam projects. i hope that this project will develop another vision of how business should be done and will be popular. good luck to the devs
Activity: 32
As for me, i think that the most important moment in Vertex platform is the fact that user has an opportunity to buy tokens from any projects he likes, so there are no closed doors and everyone has equal opportunities.

To take advantage of the benefits that the platform offers, users will have to acquire Vertex tokens. Users will only be able to buy into vetted ICOs on this platform using the Vertex token.
Activity: 17
Activity: 119
Developing vetted ICO market seems a quite important thing to me. Skam ruins the trust to the whole crypto market, so the project offers a solution to the real problem. And I wish the team success in implementing their plans.
Activity: 32
Activity: 187
everyone is saying that vertex is an opportunity for investors, and i see a great chances for icos to find their funds from seasoned, disciplined investors and to boost projects reputation. sounds good, right?
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Get to know the Vertex team and more about our project! Learn how Vertex is solving ICO vetting and liquidity issues by watching our video.
Meet Abdullah Al Othaim and Saud Al Jomaih

https://youtu.be/Db0B1KQ9Uro 
Activity: 213
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. I still need to gather all info about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up
Activity: 144
I enjoy the fact that Vertex is creating an ecosystem that will ensure liquidity for its investors and users through continuous injection of funds. I mean, it definitely gonna spread the market. Nice job devs
Activity: 208
This project is going to provide an open marketplace for new ideas and applications that enhance the material well-being of all Vertex's members. That is enough for me to follow.
Activity: 214
As I can see, this is the platform for the confirmed ICO. But can you explain its goals?
The main function of the Platform is to execute the following:
o Listing of ICOs.
o Rating of ICOs and comments by the Vertex team of analysts and Private Equity investors.
o Explanation and full declaration of evaluation steps that have been done and why any particular ICO has passed/complied with these tests.
o “Buy in” functionality where users can buy tokens and have them directly sent to their wallets.
o Purchase of Vertex Tokens to invest in other ICOs.
o Users will be able to see upcoming “final stage” ICOs Vertex is evaluating.
And these are some of Vertexes main goals:
o To create a financial ecosystem that will ensure a high-end, profitable market for investments in cryptocurrency, through its platform.
o To provide investors with strong opportunities to get returns and bring more fiat resources into cryptocurrency markets, by attracting capital through its ICO vetting mechanisms and its investors.
o To offer tokens before they are listed on exchanges, the moment an ICO is over.
I see you have a lot of goals.  And why the ecosystem is necessary?
it will continuously inject capital into its ico market, offering investment opportunities with the likelihood of good returns, and bringing disciplined investment and experience from traditional investing into crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: