Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 39. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Honestly, I don’t have a great experience in investing so I’m very glad to the fact that only vetted projects will be in ICO listing. Who knows, maybe I will make a fortune thankfully the platform.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
As a student, I don’t have a lot of money, but Vertex financial proposals are just awesome. Just imagine you can become a part of the ambitious project with 50$ in your wallet! This is really fair sum of money to invest.
Activity: 194
ITS platform, using unique tokens, will sustain the investment economy not only by experts’ competence but buying into the ICO. So, the projects vetting will have a double effectiveness. That’s great.

Personally, I took into consideration a wise decision. Vertex initiated bringing of seasoned investors who are highly experienced to vet the ICOs for investments. So, it assures an ICO success and returns consequently.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Activity: 14
ITS platform, using unique tokens, will sustain the investment economy not only by experts’ competence but buying into the ICO. So, the projects vetting will have a double effectiveness. That’s great.
Activity: 119
With this strong background, the team and project will achieve a great success. My predictions and expectations are positive because I’ll likely to have a great profit. Everything above would not be realized without yet again the project uniqueness.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Investors only selection is an absolute advantage. As I see, it will reduce the probability for ratings to be manipulated and deceitful. So, the application of measure is undoubtedly exact.
Join our telegram!
Enjoy the memes, send us a Vertex sticker and join the cryptocurrency discussions today!
Become apart of the Vertex telegram: t.me/Vertexmarkeplace
Calling all crypto investors, blockchain beginners and ICO contributors!
Vertex has created a unique investment opportunity for users to buy a variety of ICO tokens from one platform at a preferential price.
Learn more: https://vertex.market/ 
Activity: 217
I think the platform prevents an awful thing. Sometimes ICO tracking sites accept to be paid for high ratings. Why is it bad? Because an amateur investor mainly won’t distinguish whether an ICO good or bad.
Activity: 198
The team members are mainly multibillionaires and some of them have a splendid investment experience. However, the main thing is that they won’t fall into bribery trap so the ICO rating will always be impartial.

Yas, a cool stuff is that a planned listing project is always invested in with a very high sum of money so it prevents the further corruption beyond ICO projects.
Activity: 131
The team members are mainly multibillionaires and some of them have a splendid investment experience. However, the main thing is that they won’t fall into bribery trap so the ICO rating will always be impartial.
Activity: 205
That’s great that Vertex is oriented in future. Found info in whitepaper that Vertex will offer its own ERC20 friendly wallet that will be updated once ERC23 tokens become the norm.
And more than that - decentralization approach will keep everyone's wallets untouched. Assets will be protected against malware attacks on the platform. Cool, right?
Activity: 176
Well, I’d like to propose partnering with potential ICO. This decision will boost the project development and evaluate the customers base but it’s just in theory, you know.
Activity: 181
reasonable allocation of funds would vertex be investing in the icos they vetted? and if yes can we say about vetted tokens reinvestment?
Activity: 200
Allow to buying ICO even after sold out is a good thing. Quite a number of platform allow to do the same, but I still do like vertex other features, ICO high security standards is an example.
Activity: 187
I want to buy the Vertex. how can I buy the tokens? I want the token investments in the long term because the value of the token is so reasonable: 0.33/1$
Activity: 213
More than 6 billion was raised by approximately 900 ICOs, if only you could’ve participated in those profits. Now I have the perfect opportunity with Vertex, \ for preferential pricing even.

When buying into ICOs, some require a KYC process taking days and leaves users personal information vulnerable. With Vertex you only have to go through this process once so authentication is much faster than other platforms
You can learn about our project, announcements, and updates on our blog.
Get to know Vertex: https://medium.com/@official_83664 
Activity: 228
More than 6 billion was raised by approximately 900 ICOs, if only you could’ve participated in those profits. Now I have the perfect opportunity with Vertex, \ for preferential pricing even.
Pages:
Jump to: