Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 38. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I have seen some posts that suggest that Vertex could be the solution to corruption within ICO listing systems? Is this real and if so can you further explain how?
Vertex is a market for tokens that have been selected because they are likely to appreciate and are part of projects that have a high chance of success. They are going to vet ICOs with the help from experts team, confirm it and then provide investors with the allowance even to closed ICOs.
So this is some sort of cryptocurrency exchange? To convert tokens?

No, not at all. It is a market, a platform for tokens that have been selected by the expert team because they are likely to appreciate and are part of projects that have a high chance of success.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
I have seen some posts that suggest that Vertex could be the solution to corruption within ICO listing systems? Is this real and if so can you further explain how?
Vertex is a market for tokens that have been selected because they are likely to appreciate and are part of projects that have a high chance of success. They are going to vet ICOs with the help from experts team, confirm it and then provide investors with the allowance even to closed ICOs.
So this is some sort of cryptocurrency exchange? To convert tokens?
Activity: 41
Activity: 238
is there any kind of a video interview with team members? i’ll be glad to see something like that cause it boosts an investors confidence. of you already have one - share the link pls
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Find a token in your city!
We will be hiding VTEX tokens worldwide for you to find, these tokens are highly valued and easy to find.
Join in on the Vertex Hunt for some fun: https://vertex.market/vertexhunt
Activity: 148
i’ve learned about vertex from my friends, and i’m kinda impressed. idea with experts is not so new but very convenient on the market, so to put it on the whole platform is a nice decision. i have been searching for ico projects for a while and this is what I am really looking for.
Activity: 233
Investment risk will have less likelihood and even obviousness, I’d say. That will be much lower than an average investor faces today I assure you.
Activity: 225
‼AIRDROP ANNOUNCEMENT ‼

The Airdrop process is set to commence today and there are a few important factors that every airdrop participant needs to know before tokens are distributed.

Please read the blog post below regarding our Airdrop terms and conditions 

https://medium.com/@official_83664/vertex-airdrop-announcement-52c9aa979933?source=linkShare-5ab3c3779778-1538823364
Activity: 133
With more and more ICOs transforms to be "scams", the market is needed a platform like Vertex to ensure the ‘bubbles’ filtering. The concept is great, Good luck to the team!
Meet the Team: Yurii Kitikari
Yurii Kitikari is a trader and analyst at Vertex, a Hedge Fund Advisor at Next Generation Fund, and CEO at the Moldavian Trading Group. Yurii is particularly interested in helping to develop next generation crypto projects, and is a valuable member of the Vertex team.
https://medium.com/@official_83664/meet-the-team-yurii-kitikari-fcd8e4024d60
Activity: 28
The concept is just splendid. The only I’m asking for is vetting processes describing. I very much like to know more about this cutting-edge security method. As an investor I do appreciate a team transparency, so in case I get to know it I will sink my money into the project.
Activity: 155
Reading the WP from scratch I faced the version control table which seemed to me very curious. However, the thing is that I cannot see 0.1-0.4 and 0.9 versions. What are the mysterious changes?
Activity: 184
As far as I know tokenization provides measures to secure sensitive data which is outside the service. And my question is if tokenization is considered to be transparent and reliable, what are the differences between any tokenization and the vertex one. In the WP it was called fair-value, I suppose. Please, express and explain previously mentioned feature more specifically.
Activity: 43
Having read it carefully, I should admit that the vision is so simple and simultaneously genius. Who could have though, that during ICOs existence the first aftermarket would appear now. I wish you success and best of luck in further upgrades.
Activity: 70
I’m a crypto investor for several years. Of course, I faced the plenty of beneficial, innovative projects but this one is something absolutely new. Precisely, I was highly impressed by the ICO vetting mechanisms concept. I hope, it will be brushed up and advanced as professionally as possible. Good luck!
Meet the Team: Dan Afanas
With a background as stock trader, Dan brings a unique outlook to the Vertex team. He built his career around trading, and stepped into the crypto-sphere in 2017. Since then, he has found a passion for everything crypto and blockchain.
https://medium.com/@official_83664/meet-the-team-dan-afanas-388ac6be0222
Activity: 13
In my point of view, the main project advantage is that a user will see only prospect projects. You see, almost every ICO investing failure is directly linked to vague profit expectations, an investor didn’t know whether a project would be successful or not.
Activity: 199
An investor profile verification is also significant aspect. So, I glad that Vertex developers didn’t underestimate it as they implemented KYC technology. So I’m absolutely sure about authenticity of the project and ready to support it.
Activity: 15
Tokens which perform simultaneously so many functions are absolutely incredible. The combination allows to use it as a trading unit. Besides it’s able to demonstrate venture capital experience. As for me, these qualities will aggregate the trustworthiness between an investor and developers.
Pages:
Jump to: