Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 42. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
A combination of traditional investing and crypto-trading approach ensures the ICOs evolution and eventually users quantity: the more users the dynamics and progress are better. Plus, the preferences and perks are applied as well.
Activity: 70
In chapter #3 almost at the end, there is a sentence which as I think tells us that Vertex is going to be an investor as well and the sphere of its interest is ICO project. This step will raise the resources and provide the ICOs float to the Vertex. In my opinion, the decision is even more rational.
Activity: 14
By 2019, there’ll be the system will be developed a channel the main function of which is fiat injection. It means that after a year only my investments will be paid back and even raised. Growth rate is fast so there is a sense to invest in it.
Activity: 131
I cannot understand from point of description I suppose that the innovation isn’t so obvious I mean it’s just another cryptocurrency exchange is that right?
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
You know, guys imho the traditional banking system is relic of the past comparing this cutting-edge technology. The first is so slow and requires many efforts. Well, I don’t like a paper job it’s just a red tape for me. And above all the terms and condition of investments participation are pretty much beneficial. So, I’m interested in the cooperation.
User with any income can participate in tokens sale which demonstrates the opportunities equality. Besides there is point to be on the platform you’ll have a chance to participate in the pre-market ICO. Well and preferential price is also a pleasant bonus.
Activity: 200
When ico is over vertex resells the tokens for a preferential price. This decision as simple as genius and again urges me to invest it because before knowing that I was in two minds about investments in the project.
Activity: 217
You know, guys imho the traditional banking system is relic of the past comparing this cutting-edge technology. The first is so slow and requires many efforts. Well, I don’t like a paper job it’s just a red tape for me. And above all the terms and condition of investments participation are pretty much beneficial. So, I’m interested in the cooperation.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Sure, as you may know, many ICO tracking sites and advisors accept payments for better ratings which makes it hard for inexperienced investors to differentiate the good from the bad.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Vertex is the first ICO aftermarket.
A platform that vets ICOs for you, buys their tokens and offers them back to the community at preferential pricing. Buy your VTEX tokens today: https://vertex.market/ 
Activity: 205
This looks like the safest option for me comparing with others facing as fraudster or not legit. This is the most preferable time to come into crypto in my opinion because I’ve never been in the field before. I'm interested in joining pre-sale
Activity: 144
That’s great that Vertex is oriented in future. Found info in whitepaper that Vertex will offer its own ERC20 friendly wallet that will be updated once ERC23 tokens become the norm.
Yep, that’s going to be Vertex’s own wallet and I think its going to be revolutionary secure wallet to keep Vertex tokens and other cryptocurrencies as well.

Amazing!! Users will be able to hold other cryptocurrencies safely within the wallet and integrate with a hardware wallet.
Activity: 228
Thinking about the project I see the plenty of ways to use it. Well, the platform will be helpful for any group of people plus it’s great for institutions and enterprises to exploit.
Activity: 225
Ethereum tokens crypto market is a good choice. With Vertex, ETH token is likely to become more valuable. So rational and forward-looking investment on crypto, imho.
**THE SALE IS NOW OPEN!!!**

The long, awaited time has finally arrived! No more waiting...
LET'S GET ON BOARD!
https://vertex.market
Activity: 233
That’s great that Vertex is oriented in future. Found info in whitepaper that Vertex will offer its own ERC20 friendly wallet that will be updated once ERC23 tokens become the norm.
Yep, that’s going to be Vertex’s own wallet and I think its going to be revolutionary secure wallet to keep Vertex tokens and other cryptocurrencies as well.
Activity: 193
Activity: 119
Deeply into idea of Vertex Fund, that will be created to provide a different way for investors to participate in ICO aftermarkets and strengthen the liquidity for investors in the Vertex Token Market.
PUBLIC SALE STARTS IN LESS THE 2 HOURS !!!
We are beyond ecstatic and cannot wait. We hope you are just as excited as we are?
Activity: 214
Personally, the blockchain world sometimes looks stuck into Bitcoin stuff, so I’m happy that the Vertex token will be an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 216
I like that Vertex’s whitepaper looks extremely honest, because I’ve found there a lot of small, but important details, for example, that the platform will involve all kinds of tokens that are not involved in the gambling, tobacco, or alcohol industry and it makes me feel secure
That’s true! There even was said that they have 5 different scenarios of development in accordance with its amount of funds that have been raised.
Pages:
Jump to: