Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIEWO -A Revolutionary Video Sharing Platform - page 2. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Will it is for clicks on each video, followers? In case they will be paid with tokens, correct?

Yeah, you are right! Viewo will reward every participant for actions they take, big or small.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
And how will streamers be paid?

Streams will be paid VEO tokens.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Will it is for clicks on each video, followers? In case they will be paid with tokens, correct?
Activity: 56
this looks really interesting, you tube should be already decentralized and stop the censorship.
Activity: 87
Good concept. YouTube has begun a serious censorship campaign the last few months by way of de-monetizing any content it (or its bots) deems inappropriate.
Will viewo be its own blockchain or running off EOS/Steem/Eth?

for now, it is on Ethereum blockchain.
Will viewo be its own blockchain or running off EOS/Steem/Eth?
Activity: 42
Sound interesting, I'm going to read the whitepaper.
Activity: 108
It seems a good project although I still cannot understand the overall concept of this project. However, to benefit from using the blockchain technology and creating a decentralized video streaming platform, I think nice idea. Many people around the world sharing videos and streams every day. It should be very needed.
Nice concept and also this could greatly disrupt the current video streaming industry if properly executed. Good luck on your project.
Activity: 87
Checking out the Website, Whitepaper and FAQ is a good start.
If you're really interested, join us on Telegram, most non-public resources get shared there (prototype app, token dynamics, etc).
Oh yes! I had heard Israel is employing its image as Startup Nation as a tool in foreign diplomacy
Activity: 55
Which processing unit viewo is going to use?
Activity: 42
What’s the click in being ISREALI startup? Why so much buss around?
Activity: 108
Is Viewo a Israeli tech company?
It's amazing project, I'm sure ICO will be finished soon.
congratulations to all investors and team.
Activity: 55
Yea great team of course, that makes the point
Activity: 63
I guess it will take some time before people start uploading videos, hopefully, that 100 tokens for the first upload will help with that. Maybe even increase the reward for the first upload, to start things?
Well, adds are reason some YouTubers are millionaires now so i dont see any issues with them.
Pages:
Jump to: