Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIEWO -A Revolutionary Video Sharing Platform - page 4. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Which technology Viewo is using for live streaming?
Activity: 70
Is there any linkedin about team members?

Yes, you can find their LinkedIn profiles on their website: at https://viewo.com/
Hi, can you just to explain, what is about sharing? What we gone share, movies? And when we share, we make some earnings?

Someone creates a video, which you download and keep on your device (similar to how seeders do it on torrent), and for this, you will be Rewarded.
Activity: 9
a good team and a promising idea!
Activity: 36
When does this ICO end?
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
very impressive, I will follow the continuation of this project and will learn more, because it seems like this project will be good in the future.

I don't think you will be following the continuation since you had no activity or even related to the project and so do you.
Activity: 42
Cool project, I threw some BTC their way, it has alot of potential! But the fight is gonna be tough against YT, Netflix and others
Activity: 87
Viewo seems to be a good ico. People from all over the planet are showing more and more interest in these new investment.
Activity: 56
Is there any linkedin about team members?
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
I think this will be amazing platform with interesting and the team is very talented so they will move forward the development with good spirit.
Don't you think that the platform is really a great thing as we can see there are so many people which interested to invest in the project.
Activity: 55
Hi, can you just to explain, what is about sharing? What we gone share, movies? And when we share, we make some earnings?
Activity: 145
Viewo is a nice project with blockchain based video sharing platform. I think it's important to be a pioneer in such areas. We still have the opportunity to become the first investor of this project.
 I think this will be amazing platform with interesting and the team is very talented so they will move forward the development with good spirit.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
When any project become hot favorite of newbies than it start looking suspicious fake hype or bump of any thread always spoil the reputation. I will stay from this because of this kind of comments which are useless and happening for bumping this thread.
Activity: 63
yes, the project is having a strength I think it will be on the moon soon!
I already invested, I am delighted and happy, an excellent project, we go with everything
viewo has some good leaders in charge of the project. Im confident the project will have some great success!
Activity: 36
This project is really interesting, and I think it has a future. But there is one questions, which really interesting for me: can this project collect the planned maximum amount?
Very good project watch and make a comfortable video and get extra money as compensation hopefully this project can run successfully, good job.
Pages:
Jump to: