Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIEWO -A Revolutionary Video Sharing Platform - page 5. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Hope you hit it off guys! Cant wait for the ICO to start promptly!
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
1 week 9 days the ICO to kick start, this is one of the select few good project left in the space this quarter and you don't want to miss out on this.
Activity: 11
viewo is being awaited for long time as well and I hope in this everything will be as planned on time as we have big expectations from this.
Activity: 34
 I would agree. viewo  is a great project. Right now there are so many video content providers that are unable to monetize their work due to the low funding they're receiving for the platform. Viewo is the answer to their problems. Really excited for what the future holds for viewo users.
Activity: 42
I'm sure youtube will now have a heavy rival. it is viewo.
Activity: 70
 The project has a good potential. It is worth of attention.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Interesting project, it's good to have a few competitive platforms.
Woww, very impressive this is a nice development.
Viewo is a unique project as starters, video makers will be able to earn more money. They will be the ones that will set the price of their videos and decide whether they want and how much to share with the community.
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a great and interesting project something new ico.
Activity: 51
was this conceptualized to compete with youtube? that was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw "video sharing"  Wink
Great Project I'm excited about the project.

Thanks.. Mate. Keep Supporting!!! Wink Wink
how to participate in pre sale?

You can check out the website: https://viewo.com/ and participate.
Great Project I'm excited about the project.
brand new
I'm looking first time this project it looks promising and user-friendly!!
 If you measured how much revenues every user is generating for YouTube, you would find that is about 10 to 20usd a year. So, in this context, if you would like to take your tokens away of the platform you can expect to earn usd20 per year. If you use your tokens on the platform and watch content and SHARE that content, you would be able to also earn tokens for doing that. The more you spend on content the more you can generate by distributing.
Activity: 11
 fill the form to be a participant of viewo presale.
brand new
If all the functions work well you'll become a serious competitor for youtube and similar services on fiat.
Activity: 8
how to participate in pre sale?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Can you give a comparative description of your project with the inclusion of projects Avatara, Viuly, Veracity and others? Now there are too many similar projects on the market and everyone who plans a new ICO should be compared with analogues and show their advantages. Otherwise, in the view of inexperienced investors, projects are too secondary and will not be able to compete successfully with the pioneers.
Pages:
Jump to: