Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIEWO -A Revolutionary Video Sharing Platform - page 6. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
 This is game theory...  The more you participate the more you can earn. But again, unless you create content you wont make a living out of this understand it well  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 42
In this ecosystem, those who are really monetizing are authors of content. The incentive for users is getting credits for watching more content, and as they hold the wealth, demanding higher quality content.
Activity: 70
I'm looking first time this project it looks promising and user-friendly!!

Thanks mate! Yes, of course, we are working on user-friendly Decentralized youtube platform.
How much time do creators of the project allocate to themselves in order to change the situation in the way allowing saying that the recruiting market has changed due to them?

I'm not entirely clear on your question but I think you're asking how much time are we dedicating to the project? The core team and developers are working on this full-time Smiley
If you will be a quality project like Younow, your future will be brilliant. It is very important that such projects can be passed on.

Thank you! We believe the future is going to be very bright for Viewo.

Viewers choose whether they want to watch if they do, they will be paid directly for their attention. Viewo will have more unified incentivize options for creators and viewers than any other existing video sharing platform at present.

If you will be a quality project like Younow, your future will be brilliant. It is very important that such projects can be passed on.
How much time do creators of the project allocate to themselves in order to change the situation in the way allowing saying that the recruiting market has changed due to them?
sounds nice. When can we expect more news?

Thank you for your support!

We have a lot of additional information on our website: https://viewo.com/ including all documents. The other good place to look is our Medium and Telegram for latest updates. You can reach our Medium here: https://medium.com/@Viewo_Official

As we are getting in our pre-sale,Right now, to get the latest information is to go to our website and enter your details in the "Stay Informed" button!

If you have any specific questions, let us know and we will do our best to answer!
sounds nice. When can we expect more news?
Is it listed on an exchange?

No exchanges at present but we'll announce more on that down the line.
Is it listed on an exchange?
Activity: 108
Video sharing platform like youtube, its great project and hope this project will be great success.
copper member
Activity: 84
join in :https://t.me/HOT_BOUNTY_CHANELL
I like your idea and your project! Do you have a bounty company?
Activity: 36
How will this project compete with youtube?
Such platform is need. I see so many complain on youtube where people are demonized for good content.
brand new
Activity: 0
How much Viewo Raised during the Private Pre sale?
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Is pre sales finished? if not and what is the minimum investment in presales?

I see this project has the potential to succeed in the future. so there's no harm in buying a few tokens for the long-term Hodl

No presale is still live!, no minimum investment restriction! Keep Supporting Smiley Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Is pre sales finished? if not and what is the minimum investment in presales?

I see this project has the potential to succeed in the future. so there's no harm in buying a few tokens for the long-term Hodl
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Video sharing platform on blockchain looks promising
Pages:
Jump to: