Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 11. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Nice project for the future.Keep Up The Good Work DEV
Activity: 53
You project is very promising. I joined airdrop. I hope that will be receive some tokens
Thanks! Good luck!
Activity: 6
it is the best investment plan in 2018
Activity: 46
Bыпoлнил вce ycлoвия. Дoбaвил в зaклaдки. Paзpaбoтчики я c вaми!
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
Great idea A promising coin that tends to rise this year is 2018. It seems more organized and hopes that it will reach a great height and investors should be ready to invest. When does the ICO token occur ?. I will follow this project
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Hi, do you have a date for a beta release or a MVP to show? The link of the whitepaper on your website is leading nowhere at the moment. Thanks
Activity: 77
super offer  best of luck
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
Virtual Cash seems very interesting! Has a great name for adoption in online marketplaces which I am a huge fan of, it’ll be interesting to see how they implement the exchange but I am excited either way! Great project will stay in this community!
Activity: 43
[ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger
hurry up join it and get the vca
Activity: 55
I am Join This Airdrop & I am Very Exited To Received VCA Token In My Etherwallet Account....
Activity: 193
I am interested with your project, so I follow airdrop, good luck  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
A young project that decided to bring a little innovation to our life - deserves attention, I think it's necessary to work well on whitepaper/roadmap and organize a bounty company! Also as a recommendation - to open more accounts on social networks, such as LinkedIn, Reddit etc.
Activity: 32
I will be following this project. Will be looking forward for whitepaper and roadmap. Great project and wish you all goodluck.
Activity: 55
Free airdrop VCA Token
Activity: 48
This is a good and promising project. I'm sure this project will be successful.goodluck dev!
Activity: 294
I agree with you dev on this matter, we want to decentralize so half of the total supply on the one hand is not a good thing. We will contest with rewards and share to grow the community rather than simple viewing
Activity: 53
Your project is very promising. I've joined to airdrop. I hope that will be receive some tokens
Thanks! Good luck!
Activity: 2
I hope that this token go to the moon, Go team!
Activity: 112
You project is very promising. I joined airdrop. I hope that will be receive some tokens
Activity: 54
When ICO launch??? what is the supply??
Pages:
Jump to: