Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 12. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Shopping using crypto simply means acceptability and that means that crypto currency is developing.. Looking forward working for the development of this project and crypto at large
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I recommend you to create your own subreddit on the.. Reddit because you will get more comments and information from users all over the world! Do it as LuckyToken did.
Activity: 10
Virtual cash is the next big thing. it is easy, fast and reliable. I will follow the project.
Activity: 119
Good team with good idea best of luck
Activity: 57
I think your project is interesting. Do you consider to agree any other online shops around the world?
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
this token will be successful and i will buy some token for long term investment.
Activity: 61
that's a great idea bruh , cant wait the project to be realized. good luck dev!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Great project. We develop together with your project, develop and support it. We are happy to participate in this project. It's a very good idea.
Activity: 6
How to facilitate the payment service for the customers in 2018? Virtual cash system is for sure one of the answers with their shopping and exchange solutions.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Payment in the online store cryptocurrency is a great idea. Main range of product was great and the prices were bound at the time of purchase, not highly inflated. I wish you success. I'll be Your first buyer
Activity: 52
Hello ,the project is interesting ),I join
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
I'm really like your vision. Surfed your website and roadmap is good. When coinexchange , idex and etherdelta listed you , virtual cash will do big bounce.
Your team is well also. I hope you will be what you want.
Activity: 303
This is a great project. I believe in the project and the developer.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/

I think this project is very promising ... I wonder what percentage of commission will be withdrawn when buying ... I'm tired of using WMZ
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I joined you in a telegram, facebook, twitter. I wish you success in your business!
Activity: 25
This is an excellent project but there is need to get more sellers on board. Because the more they adopt this platform and try to promote their product sales page through this platform the more viable this project becomes. So more attention should be put into getting sellers in on it. This is a cool project though, great work Dev.
Activity: 336
Virtual Cash or VCA looks promising, hoping to be big in the crypto world. This is a great project and has a great team.
Activity: 167
Hope to see in decentralize exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: