Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] WELLETH - A DECENTRALIZED HEALTHCARE CHARITY PLATFORM (ICO IS LIVE) - page 9. (Read 1503 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
How long will the ICO last? However, I am sure that you will collect the necessary funds in the shortest possible time Wink
I think the same. Still, it takes a fairly small amount to collect. I hope that the ICO will be successful and the team will be able to outrun their plans a step.
Activity: 98
Hello! Do you promote your project with the help of advertising on the Internet? In what social networks can I find your project communities?
Hello everyone! And in which countries will the project act when it starts working? At the current stage, are there any territorial restrictions for potential investors?
Activity: 126
The importance of this project is hard to underestimate, since the health care system no longer meets the requirements that are imposed on it every day. In this project I see the first step towards the modernization of this part of public life. Good luck, guys!
Totally agree with you. The project is up to date and his team looks strong enough. Such people should achieve a high goal. I wish you success in the development of the project and conduct ICO!
The importance of this project is hard to underestimate, since the health care system no longer meets the requirements that are imposed on it every day. In this project I see the first step towards the modernization of this part of public life. Good luck, guys!
Hello! How many tokens have the project released in total? How much of this amount will go on sale during the ICO? What wallets can be used at this stage?
Which countries are limited in investing in your project? First of all, I want to clarify in which country your project is being developed?
I used to hear about charity projects that were developed on the basis of a block chain. Can such projects be your employees? More importantly, can they compete with you?
The goals and plans of the team of this project are different from ordinary charitable companies. As far as I understand, this project wants to remove a third party in charity, which will lead to a decrease in the level of fraud
I used to hear about charity projects that were developed on the basis of a block chain. Can such projects be your employees? More importantly, can they compete with you?
You have a relatively young team, I don't doubt their abilities, but I have a question like this:
Do you have advisors who can help with the development of the project?
I want to wish you a successful ICO and further development. You are doing really important and good deeds. I would like to see more such projects
How long will the ICO last? However, I am sure that you will collect the necessary funds in the shortest possible time Wink
Which countries need support the most? Are you planning to start with them? Or do you already have a future expansion plan?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello! I have such a question: how will the interaction between the platform and real doctors be carried out? How will doctors be selected by your team to provide services?
That's a good question. 
We'll start by partnering with big hospitals to use our platform to boost mainstream acceptance, at this stage we'll actively seek out the partnerships ourselves. Every good hospital should have an EHR system and they'd only have to switch to ours to integrate the Welleth platform in their operations.
Other hospitals will have to request and will be accredited to ensure compatible standards.
Hello! And when is the full launch of the project expected? Judging by the road map, then not before 2020, right?
According to the roadmap, yes, not before 2020. The project is serious and requires a sufficiently large amount of time to develop and bring all its elements to readiness. I hope that the team will succeed!
Hello! Is the development of its own wallet? And when the wallet will be ready and tested in action?
Medical charity is a useful and important idea for society. How many patrons are already interested in your project? And how much is it planned to attract potential benefactors?
Hello! And when is the full launch of the project expected? Judging by the road map, then not before 2020, right?
I would like to express my admiration for the project team, which has set such an ambitious goal. And not just ambitious, but extremely important, because health is a priority for anyone. Good luck!
Hi! Do you build partnerships with real clinics and doctors? How do you attract them to participate in this undoubtedly important and sought-after project?
Pages:
Jump to: