Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] WELLETH - A DECENTRALIZED HEALTHCARE CHARITY PLATFORM (ICO IS LIVE) - page 4. (Read 1503 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
How many people work in your team? Will this number be further increased?
Does the project team participate in any conferences in the sphere of cryptocurrency?
Activity: 126
How do you plan to involve doctors in the work platform? By contracting with hospitals or some other way?
Activity: 98
In which countries will you start your work? You will work with all classes of society, I correctly understand the idea of the project? Make medicine more accessible.
At what stage of development is your mobile application? What platforms is it designed for?
Certainly, charity in medicine is needed, but I wanted to ask this: does the idea of the project find a response from potential benefactors?
Activity: 74
Does your team speak at any cryptocurrency conferences? Have you presented your project in public? What kind of feedback did people leave?
How long will the ISO last? I am sure that you will be able to collect 1050 ETH in the shortest possible time. Are you sure that achieving hardcap will be early?
I follow your project for a week, I want to say that I believe in you! You have a good idea
Are there countries that are limited to participating in your ICO?
And in which currencies can I invest?
Do you have experienced advisors who help you to work correctly on the project? I think it is very important
Charitable organizations are always a big job and a big responsibility. I am sure your team is ready for anything  Cool
Hello! Is mobile application development underway? And for which platforms?
Will you work only in certain countries? Or are you planning to provide your services worldwide? You have a really cool project, guys, I wish you success!
Hello! When was the project founded? How many people are involved in its development and preparation for launch?
Greetings! Will user data be kept by the project team? Personal data, transaction data and services received, for example.
Hello! In which country is the project registered? Are there any territorial restrictions for potential investors?
Activity: 84
Hi! How long did it take you to prepare for the public sale of tokens? How long will it last and what does the team plan to do immediately after the completion of the ICO?
Hello! How many people on social networks you managed to get interested in the idea of the project?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You have a very nicely decorated website and white paper written fairly well. Very good work, guys. I believe in your success!
Thank you for your support.
Pages:
Jump to: