Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] WELLETH - A DECENTRALIZED HEALTHCARE CHARITY PLATFORM (ICO IS LIVE) - page 3. (Read 1503 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I want to express my admiration to you. Your idea is very interesting! I am sure that you will make charity more popular and honest
I also support this project. I am confident that the team will cope with the goals
Activity: 126
I want to express my admiration to you. Your idea is very interesting! I am sure that you will make charity more popular and honest
When do you plan to launch a project? I understand correctly that this will not happen immediately after the completion of the ICO?
Do I understand correctly that you have partners? How do they help you? What roles do they perform?
When is the completion of ICO scheduled? Does it succeed? Are there any bonuses for large purchases?
Activity: 98
Will users of your platform wave themselves to choose doctors for treatment? I after all correctly understand the idea of your project in that. to make medicine accessible to all at the expense of charity?
How many advisers do you have in a team? Do you plan to increase their number in the future?
In which countries will your project start its work and when will it happen? Or are you planning to go global right away?
Your team has ambitious plans that, nevertheless, will actually benefit society when they are fulfilled. Good luck guys!
Activity: 84
Do you cooperate with non-commercial charitable organizations that do not work on blockchain technology?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I want to know more about the members of your team. Unfortunately on the site I was able to access the linkedin only one member
The profile links have been resolved.
Thanks for the observation.
Your idea will find its people. I am sure you will collect funds in very quickly. Are you considering the option of early opening of the project, if things will go well?
Thank you, we appreciate your support.
We plan to stick to the roadmap.
Strategic partnerships will be continuous though.
How long will the ICO last? What bonuses are provided during ICO? You have a very achievable goal of 1050 ETH
The ICO will last from 25/10/18 till 15/12/18, the schedule is available on the website. There's a buying bonus for large investors. Yes, thank you. We're certain that this will cover the development, marketing, and operational costs of the project.
Where can I find more information about your project team? On the site, I found a linkedin of only one team member. Are you a threesome only?
Will you advertise your project only in specific countries? Or are you planning a global advertising program? Do you have partners to help with this?
Your team is the first to decide to create a charity project with blockchain technology? Are you innovators in this?
How much of the total fees will be spent on advertising the project? I understand you need a big marketing program
You have a very good project, guys. Personally, I think your idea is very important and necessary in our time, I support you with all my hands
Activity: 74
How many partners do you have? What roles do they play in your project?
Activity: 84
Can investors from China or the United States invest in your project? I know that investors from these countries may have problems.
Pages:
Jump to: