Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] WELLETH - A DECENTRALIZED HEALTHCARE CHARITY PLATFORM (ICO IS LIVE) - page 6. (Read 1503 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Hello! You have a very nicely decorated website and a fairly good white paper. Good job guys! I wish you success!
Activity: 112
Are you planning to translate white paper and website into other languages? I am sure this will help attract more investors
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
It's nice to see charity evolving in the cryptoworld. Your project, one of the innovators in this case. I wish you good luck

It's really nice to have project like this, maximizing the potential of blockchain in the healthcare industry with charity on the side. But once I checked the trust of the OP, I doubt if their intentions are authentic or they are here just to lure users to get money.
In which country is your project developing? Are organizations that are willing to support you in your country? Or is it foreign charities or foundations?
You are doing a really good project. I wish you a successful ICO, I am sure that your project will easily raise the necessary funds for the implementation
Activity: 126
There are many developed countries in the world in which charity can help people. Which countries most need help from projects like yours?
Are you considering the prospects for the development of any additional functions in your project in the future? Charity may be different Roll Eyes
In which cryptocurrencies do you accept investments? Will I be able to invest fiat?
It's nice to see charity evolving in the cryptoworld. Your project, one of the innovators in this case. I wish you good luck
Does your team have any experience in this area? Does your project have advisors?
Hi! Are you planning to work globally? Will you start phased? From which region of the world?
Hello! Do you promote your project through advertising on the Internet and social networks?
Does your project team participate in any conferences on the blockchain technology? Is there an exchange of experience between you and projects that are also involved in the healthcare sector?
Hello! How does the platform interact with doctors and hospitals? Are health care workers interested in your project?
Hello! How many funds did you manage to raise at the moment? When does ICO end and what will the team do after the public sale?
Activity: 84
I believe that this project will gain considerable popularity among people. I believe that there will be such patrons who will gladly invest their money in this platform. Good luck guys! You will succeed!
I have not seen many projects that are committed to charity. However, such projects really exist. Can they be your competitors?
Your idea will find its people. I am sure you will collect funds in very quickly. Are you considering the option of early opening of the project, if things will go well?
In which country is your project registered? What countries do you plan to expand your project?
How long will the ICO last? What bonuses are provided during ICO? You have a very achievable goal of 1050 ETH
Pages:
Jump to: