Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 110. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 505
What was the team's purpose with this manual payout?! If there is no program, then what's the purpose of Wagger at all? What is the use? And the most important question: is this just the next scummy shit or a serious project?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
LMAO
these retard devs couldnt even get the MANUAL payouts right.
Apparently some guys got overpaid up to 100x.

And theres still bagholders who think they will release a working testnet next month hahahahha.
Fucking hilarious to watch this coin tank.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
got my mayweather payout today.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Did something happen? Seems more than just normal payouts.

2 - 2,5% of the bet winners got more coins back than they should. I read about somebody got 1 Million coins back. So the price dropped hard but is recovering right now. The devs are buying back the coins and currently prepare an announcement.

The flooded house was not from dev himself but from his family - as far as I know.
Activity: 28
Did something happen? Seems more than just normal payouts.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
why is price dropping today, everything else is up?

I think the payouts from the boxing match started. The price will drop more, good chance to get in.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Wagerr Team: "The auxiliary developer on the Mayweather-McGregor promo has taken over payouts after the primary dev was forced to evacuate Houston due to the flooding. We've had some communication and coordination problems as a result, unfortunately. They are on track to run in 12-24 hours".
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Anyone get payment from fight ? 6 days still nothing.

I did, it appears the had a delay because of problems with the flooding in Houston, but now it's ok.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Hello, I want to know what is  Wagerr advantage on gambling, I think there are some analogous projects, thank you!

read the whitepaper
Activity: 25
Hello, I want to know what is  Wagerr advantage on gambling, I think there are some analogous projects, thank you!
Activity: 15
Anyone get payment from fight ? 6 days still nothing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Don't worry, coins go up and down. consider this a buying opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
^ lol who gives a shit?  the project has stated many times don't expect much until Q4 of 2017......yet to come.  this is a buy and HOLD coin to make some sweeeet returns late 2017 and in 2018.  i hope and pray it see's trex asap too.  Cool

if you wanna 'trade' wtf there are 29834907859038 coins you can choose from on trex / polo / whatever.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Could we get some stats on how much was bet on first trial event and how much won or lost by the house?
Still waiting on Mayweather payout...
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Do you think the figth tomorrow will pump wagerr?

Nope

Now it's easy to predict...  Grin Grin

Yup! Unfortunately it did'nt move at all!!!!
I'm quite intrigued by that! I was waiting some move!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Do you think the figth tomorrow will pump wagerr?

Nope
Activity: 392
Any news on wallet? Really want to get my coins off the wager portal.  Dont want to do waves as no 2fa
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
Not really important but pls update the website the fight is over.
I really hope roadmap will be respected for end of september atleast lot of people waiting for this
Jump to: