Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 114. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
I just saw in the slack channel that wagerr-twitter reposted a post supporting white nationalism? Why has this made it on to twitter although it appears to have since been removed. It can still be found in the slack channel as it was deleted on twitter. I don't know how I feel about supporting a company who would post these things.

That is not Wagerr's Twitter account
Activity: 59
I just saw in the slack channel that wagerr-twitter reposted a post supporting white nationalism? Why has this made it on to twitter although it appears to have since been removed. It can still be found in the slack channel as it was deleted on twitter. I don't know how I feel about supporting a company who would post these things.

http://imgur.com/PoHuwF0

http://imgur.com/2dzareO

holy shit I love wagerr now
Activity: 222
Merit: 102

Fuck off cuck!
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Are we going to be able to buy Helium right after the split for Spreadcoin? If so, how much do people think each Helium will be? I want a masternode but I cant afford 1000 Spreadcoins at the moment Sad

Lol. Wrong thread
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Can we bet on the Mayweather fight against McGregor with Wagerr?

Yes you can. Go and bet on this mega fight with some wagerr.
Activity: 5

http://imgur.com/PoHuwF0

http://imgur.com/2dzareO
Activity: 7
Are we going to be able to buy Helium right after the split for Spreadcoin? If so, how much do people think each Helium will be? I want a masternode but I cant afford 1000 Spreadcoins at the moment Sad
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
update : namewastaken
Wagerr is starting to see some upward momentum which is a very good sign.  WGR just needs one high volume exchange and it'll break 5000 satoshis easily. 

More like 50K satoshis later this year.

not so sure about that...
but it's a good project with a lot of potential, we just need to be patient
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Wagerr is starting to see some upward momentum which is a very good sign.  WGR just needs one high volume exchange and it'll break 5000 satoshis easily. 

More like 50K satoshis later this year.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Activity: 224

lol, did you see their website?? wagerr.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Activity: 118
Merit: 17
Is anyone having issues withdrawing wagerr to waves? I keep getting an this error: "Incorrect waves address provided!" but its' the correct address.

I am getting the same message, in their Slack , I was told it had been down a day, waiting on a dev to fix it.
Activity: 210
What is the best exchange for wagerr?
Activity: 25
Is anyone having issues withdrawing wagerr to waves? I keep getting an this error: "Incorrect waves address provided!" but its' the correct address.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
The betting odds have dropped for Conor McGregor +450 vs Floyd Mayweather -450 on https://www.wagerr.com/  McGregor is closing the gap.  He's as low as +325 on Bovado.  Odds will probably drop further as we get close to fight night.  WGR still has the best odds for either fighters.   
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I think that Wagger could hit even $10+ when it goes to bigger exchange.

Without even testnet. No way. I bigger exchange means nothing when there is no product yet. Keep calm, forget you actually bought the coin, come back in a year and celebrate your 300% increase. But don't forget to move your coins into your wallet Wink

The price went up to the ICO price from the last round. At this point no early buyer has made a loss.

Which wallet is that? I thought it is not available to transfer to MEW yet, only a waves token? Should we leave it in the wagerr website until they create an offline wallet / eth token?

Yes WGR is only a waves temp token right now and there will be no ETH token until the main net launches. I believe the wallet he is referring to is just the WAVES lite client. You can leave your wagerr on the official website until main net launch. Shortly after main net launches they will request that all coins be taken off their site and moved to your own wallets. You have plenty of time before that though.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
I think that Wagger could hit even $10+ when it goes to bigger exchange.

Without even testnet. No way. I bigger exchange means nothing when there is no product yet. Keep calm, forget you actually bought the coin, come back in a year and celebrate your 300% increase. But don't forget to move your coins into your wallet Wink

The price went up to the ICO price from the last round. At this point no early buyer has made a loss.

Which wallet is that? I thought it is not available to transfer to MEW yet, only a waves token? Should we leave it in the wagerr website until they create an offline wallet / eth token?
Jump to: