Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 113. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Yes but I'm not a fan of the WAVES wallet ..

Do we know when Wagerr is going to release a desktop wallet?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is there a wallet to put the wagerr in safety before the masternodes come out?
You can withdraw the tokens from the wagerr website to your waves wallet and store it there.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Is there a wallet to put the wagerr in safety before the masternodes come out?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Reading alot of mixed messages with wagerr here. Will do proper dd Before investing in them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Haven't heard much from Wagerr lately. Hope the project is still going strong.
Activity: 136
Guys, is there any rumors when we can expect working platform for betting? Cant wait, wana wager some Cheesy

You can bet on the wagerr.com website now for the Mcgregor Vs Mayweather fight this weekend
Activity: 143
Guys, is there any rumors when we can expect working platform for betting? Cant wait, wana wager some Cheesy
Activity: 136
Can we set up ORACLE MASTERNODES and if so how?  Im struggling to find information on them...

PS McGregor for the win!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Maybe this project has very similar demo? And now i will not find anything in this github. And do not also decentralize bets because that's probably what they offer there will be nothing else.

Yeah, there are no commits in the repos. They are either quite busy working on the project or quite busy spilling the ICO money for extraordinarily expensive hookers and lambos. We'll see.

Lmao, worst case hopefully both
spattered throughout the golden ethers
This could be the token that lights the fire under the Waves platform. But until we have commits, hard to say.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Maybe this project has very similar demo? And now i will not find anything in this github. And do not also decentralize bets because that's probably what they offer there will be nothing else.

Yeah, there are no commits in the repos. They are either quite busy working on the project or quite busy spilling the ICO money for extraordinarily expensive hookers and lambos. We'll see.
Activity: 476
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Are there any news about testnet? Roadmap says Q3. So there isn't much time left to be in schedule.
But I actually think they will need more time. They hired more employees who will need time to get in work flow. Nevertheless it went quite here. Is the slack this active? Haven't been there for a while.

Lets hope we will actually get it for Q3.
They've delayed everything so far... Starting from token distribution and promises for exchanges.
Activity: 448
Are there any news about testnet? Roadmap says Q3. So there isn't much time left to be in schedule.
But I actually think they will need more time. They hired more employees who will need time to get in work flow. Nevertheless it went quite here. Is the slack this active? Haven't been there for a while.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
With all the money they raised, they could of created a damn app for betting man.  Angry

Agree but give it some time by end on september it should be ready and hopefully on bittrex also
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
With all the money they raised, they could of created a damn app for betting man.  Angry
spattered throughout the golden ethers
So.. this thread is about Wagerr, right?

There's other places to talk about other things grouped by similar interests.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I just saw in the slack channel that wagerr-twitter reposted a post supporting white nationalism? Why has this made it on to twitter although it appears to have since been removed. It can still be found in the slack channel as it was deleted on twitter. I don't know how I feel about supporting a company who would post these things.

>quoting Orwell
>muh white nationalism

You're a moron. SJWs don't belong here, bud.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Well this is exciting looks like UFC Fighters are giving shoutouts to WAGERR ?
Up up and away.

Elias Theodorou is the guy who won the ultimate fighter I think ?

Activity: 671
Merit: 505
I just saw in the slack channel that wagerr-twitter reposted a post supporting white nationalism? Why has this made it on to twitter although it appears to have since been removed. It can still be found in the slack channel as it was deleted on twitter. I don't know how I feel about supporting a company who would post these things.

Go fuck yourself!
Jump to: