Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 112. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Do you think the figth tomorrow will pump wagerr?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Are devs still unresponsive? I know they haven't said much here

cos this place is a shit hole and most devs no longer waste their time.

join the slack.

WGR to the moon by/before 2018!  Cool
unfortunately that is true. It is very sad to see what this place has become. It was once a very informative forum with a bit of trolling. Now the proportions has reversed.
The devs are more active in the slack. Most of the coin devs are moving away from bitcointalk to telegram/slack/discord these days.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder

join the slack.

unfortunately that is true. It is very sad to see what this place has become. It was once a very informative forum with a bit of trolling. Now the proportions has reversed.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
wagerr me on satuday Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
also you can ask your questions on their telegram group.CEO very active over there.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Ok thanks guys, I joined the slack
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

join the slack.

Definitely join slack. Devs have been responsive and are working. BCT is turning into a joke lol If you have questions, read the whitepaper, read the OP, read the website and then if you still dont have an answer... ask the question in slack or here.

More often than not, the team does not respond here because questions that get asked here have been answered 100 times and people are just too lazy to read. Not saying thats you... just saying though
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

join the slack.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 143
Will the wallet come out when the testnet is up and running?

So, logically, this should happen very soon. When is that planned? (The roadmap is not accurate)

Then when will WAGERR be listed on other exchanges? It is difficult to be popular by being tradable only on Waves exchange and TIDEX .. Wink

Could someone from the development team answer me.

Thank you very much in advance,

Rowenta01
Im not from devs just my opinion. Being popular depends on betting exchange starting, thats what we need imho. Exchanges will not be a problem when we will have working product.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Will the wallet come out when the testnet is up and running?

So, logically, this should happen very soon. When is that planned? (The roadmap is not accurate)

Then when will WAGERR be listed on other exchanges? It is difficult to be popular by being tradable only on Waves exchange and TIDEX .. Wink

Could someone from the development team answer me.

Thank you very much in advance,

Rowenta01
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Anyone still got their coins on the wagger ico website.

Dont want to move as waves has no 2FA and just want to ensure its still safe to leave n the wagger ico website.

Me, same reason. When wave implements 2FA then I deposit it to them...

Ethereum wallet don't have 2fa too. And what? You may notice that if you're phone number will be stolen, thief take all your funds from wallets and exchangers which connected to phone.

1. how people stealing phone numbers, i never heard this in germany.
2. how can he withdraw my funds with my phone number when i use google authenticator

Not possible. Just fudding.

How on earth can Wagerr work without placing users and masternode owners at significant legal risk for unlicensed gambling offenses?

I raised the question at a conference  last week and the legal counsel there could think of no way that it could be done, even with encryption and obfuscation.

Up to the user and masternode users to ensure gambling is legal in your country. People still gamble. But it's hard to trace the bets to someone.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
How on earth can Wagerr work without placing users and masternode owners at significant legal risk for unlicensed gambling offenses?

I raised the question at a conference  last week and the legal counsel there could think of no way that it could be done, even with encryption and obfuscation.
Activity: 224
So now that the odds have changed on Wagerr. My bets will be resolved with the odds when I placed them or the new odds?
Activity: 521
Merit: 251

Dont want to move as waves has no 2FA and just want to ensure its still safe to leave n the wagger ico website.

Ethereum wallet don't have 2fa too. And what? You may notice that if you're phone number will be stolen, thief take all your funds from wallets and exchangers which connected to phone.

1. how people stealing phone numbers, i never heard this in germany.
2. how can he withdraw my funds with my phone number when i use google authenticator
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

Activity: 392
Any devs still on here?
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
the wallet should be ready by end of september right?
Activity: 521
Merit: 251

Activity: 392

Jump to: