Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 119. (Read 237339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Probably impossible but imagine if you guys could release a super basic first event trial by early August for Mayweather vs. McGregor...  Shocked

Great stuff! Well done, first Wagerr event is for one of biggest sporting events in history!  
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
burnt wgr already due to just this one (big) fight?!  fuckin EHHHH buddy!!  nice to see total supply already dropping before we even get this show on the road for Q3-Q4!

will prep moonboots in coming months and into 2018!  Cool

i think we will see wgr at $1 in 2018, do you?

The fiat valuation is not relevant, USD does not matter. Only the price in BTC matters. As already said, adoption is the keyword here. If we see working product, we'll see interested people, hence the gradual adoption by a market which is immense -- it could be $1, $10, $100 -- the near future will tell.
The fiat valuation most definitely  matters because that is an investment metric used by investors to gauge whether they will invest in Wagerr, as they do in any other coin.  Wagerr isn't excluded from this.

With that said, valuation for Wagerr is fairly small at the moment.  There is room for growth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Any relavent news as to the masternodes and start dates of when I can put my coins to work for me?
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
burnt wgr already due to just this one (big) fight?!  fuckin EHHHH buddy!!  nice to see total supply already dropping before we even get this show on the road for Q3-Q4!

will prep moonboots in coming months and into 2018!  Cool

The fiat valuation is not relevant, USD does not matter. Only the price in BTC matters. As already said, adoption is the keyword here. If we see working product, we'll see interested people, hence the gradual adoption by a market which is immense -- it could be $1, $10, $100 -- the near future will tell.
Beware guys! Another scum on Slack!!!

""
slackbot

@wagerr-wgr asked me to remind you “Last notice following the contract migration:Thanks to the support of the network, we are moving ahead with the contract migration.
As a final reminder, be sure to transfer your Wagerr tokens
to the new contract via *https://myetherwallet.com* Failure to do so may result in lost tokens.Cheers,
Wagerr Team

""
Don't click on the myetherwallet.com link. It has terrible trojan that will hijack your browser!!!
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
I will bet 1 WGR on Floyd.

Big time gambler huh?  Payout will be 0.18 WGR if you win.  You're better off betting the one wagerr on McGregor.
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
burnt wgr already due to just this one (big) fight?!  fuckin EHHHH buddy!!  nice to see total supply already dropping before we even get this show on the road for Q3-Q4!

Depends all on the Mass Adoption. I hope they bring out a really smooth APP/Wallet which is easy to install and easy to use.  Then they need good Marketing $ to promote it to people.

I like the approach of http://lbyr.io/ , some bugs there still in the Beta, but I was able to start and confirm my account fast and also got my bonus tokens. Just saying... hope Wagerr team does their job and then we can go to $1
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Activity: 561
Merit: 274
already 400.000 coins matched for the fight of the century!
I have a question, the bets placed currently are at 1:2 odds, while the wager odds are at 1:6, if Mcgregor wins, the house loses! big time! The house should always win!

Don't worry, it's most likely just a short-term thing.  Tbh I'd rather have it this way than have far too much money on Mayweather at this point early-on, there could always be a few whales come along later and drop large sums on Mayweather.  They can always adjust the odds to help balance things out anyway.

Think of it this way, there's potentially a ton of wgr that is about to be bet on Mayweather to reach a decent balance and that means a lot of wgr going to be burned...diminishing the overall supply.  Besides it's better to slightly err on the side of having a bit of a Mayweather shortage, since he is far more likely to win.

Sincere advice! Don't take that Mcgregor trap. I'll rather take the sure-win little money from Mayweather. The Wagerr team are not idiots. They seem have an insider knowing the result of this fight.
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
I have a question, the bets placed currently are at 1:2 odds, while the wager odds are at 1:6, if Mcgregor wins, the house loses! big time! The house should always win!

Don't worry, it's most likely just a short-term thing.  Tbh I'd rather have it this way than have far too much money on Mayweather at this point early-on, there could always be a few whales come along later and drop large sums on Mayweather.  They can always adjust the odds to help balance things out anyway.

Think of it this way, there's potentially a ton of wgr that is about to be bet on Mayweather to reach a decent balance and that means a lot of wgr going to be burned...diminishing the overall supply.  Besides it's better to slightly err on the side of having a bit of a Mayweather shortage, since he is far more likely to win.
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
I will bet 1 WGR on Floyd.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
For everyone planning a master node, where are you planning to get your sports data feed to support it?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I'm waiting for this token on Bittrex. This is one of the largest financing ICO on the Waves platform.

I doubt Bittrex will list this project, especially now that the DAO report is out, Wagger is going to be a dividends paying projects and that falls into a special category with can be a security depending on how the dividends is strucutred. I will love to see it on Bittrex because WAVESDEX is frustrating to use

Dividend project? what are you talking about lol.

50% of Bittrex coins have similar structure, just like DASH. masternodes & staking.

You must be joking, 50% of tokens on Bittrex, try to read Wagger white paper and see the structure of their profit sharing, Wagger has masternode structure also which is similar too Dash masternodes

Wagerr is not a profit sharing coin. But their structure is a bit outstanding. I'll rather wish it was a profit sharing one, or at least people think it is, so that they'll rush it high.  Grin

You need to be an oracle masternode to earn the additional fees.
Activity: 224
I'm waiting for this token on Bittrex. This is one of the largest financing ICO on the Waves platform.

I doubt Bittrex will list this project, especially now that the DAO report is out, Wagger is going to be a dividends paying projects and that falls into a special category with can be a security depending on how the dividends is strucutred. I will love to see it on Bittrex because WAVESDEX is frustrating to use

50% of Bittrex coins have similar structure, just like DASH. masternodes & staking.

You must be joking, 50% of tokens on Bittrex, try to read Wagger white paper and see the structure of their profit sharing, Wagger has masternode structure also which is similar too Dash masternodes

Wagerr is not a profit sharing coin. But their structure is a bit outstanding. I'll rather wish it was a profit sharing one, or at least people think it is, so that they'll rush it high.  Grin
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
@SoyLaCasa

Why you are trying so hard to prove that WGR is with no potential!? Why it`s so important to write long posts in this phorum?
Are you annoyed that you sold out your WGR because you can`t wait like most of the amateur crypto traders? Why you think you are so smart to talk so much here?

Who cares why I write whatever I decide to write?
Are you not in favor of decentralization and freedom? Can I not express my viewpoint on this topic if it's against what you or other cheerleaders think?

I have never touched wagerr, and probably will never do.
Unless they show weak lines, where I will smash them as hard as possible and make them bleed, which would cost you and other investors to lose money (which you would know if you read their whitepaper, which you probably haven't done and won't do in the future).
However, I don't think they will last long enough for me or anyone else who bets on a regular basis to find any sort of value in their odds.

The simple fact that you say that "Are you annoyed that you sold out your WGR because you can`t wait like most of the amateur crypto traders?" proves my point. You and most "investors" are not even interested in wagerr's purpose, usability or real value. You just buy into an ICO hoping that the price will rise in the future, not even knowing what the company does or claims to do. You must be very smart Wink

Lol you'd have to compete with everyone else for it first, you're assuming no other sharps will be constantly eyeing the lines and holding more wgr.  And to even have any significant impact on the holders at all, you'd have to own a large share of wgr tokens...which won't exactly be easy to buy up if/when the product is up and running well enough to have on-chain betting established.  Until then you'd be betting h2h/multi-user which the house/masternodes have pretty much 0 risk.  

So either it's you that hasn't read the whitepaper well enough, or your logic is flawed...either way it's most likely meaningless boasting from an amateur gambler trying to appear as if he knows it all.  If you were a true pro, you certainly wouldn't be underestimating your competition and making posts like this.  I mean I kinda wish it was that easy, but sadly it's not or everyone and their brother would be grinding up huge rolls.  But that value has to come from somewhere, more often that not it's from those same smugly over-confident guys who will then tend blame it on bad luck or their usual excuses - rigged/cheating/angle-shooting/etc.

You're more than welcome to give it a try though, tbh I hope you have success with your potential betting on wagerr too.  But I've seen far too many come and go over the years, so my hopes are not very high.
Activity: 308

Right, so that leads to my point lol. coins like WGR (DASH) are listed on bittrex lol.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

Jump to: