Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 116. (Read 237339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

ICO's which are rapidly added to decent exchanges relative to their size, have a high probability of maintaining and growing their value post ICO. ICO's which list on very small exchanges have a high probability of trading below their ICO price even if developmental progress is good.

Very true! Clever investors should sell theirs on DEX or Tidex as long as small margins still exist after the ICO breakeven cost, unless you're a bettor waiting to use the Wagerr system.

I keep buying simply because I need to house some masternodes and sell directly onsite to many of my existing customers in the sport clubs.

Wagerr is a betting token, not an investment coin. Bad choice for investors as there are too many good investment coins out there.

You're absolutely wrong telling people that Wagerr token is not an investment token. Have you read whitepaper? Demand for WGR tokens will boost the price and reward investors who are holding tokens.

Value Coupling

Nearly half of all fees are systematically destroyed — and destroying fees diminishes coin supply. It’s a simple matter of supply and demand: Given steady demand, free markets tend to respond to a dwindling supply with rising asset price. Holders of the asset will only sell it for the highest price the market will bear. Watch the video and check out the “economics” tab for more details on how the Wagerr economy works.

Yes Wagerr is a great investment coin. Sports betting is a huge market, 400 Billion+. (Some estimates are $3 trillion+) Wagerr will be cheaper, safer, more secure, transparent & globally accessible than existing options. Destroying fees from this lucrative model will rapidly increase it's value. In less than 18 months, I'm sure one of the top 5 valued cryptos will be the market leading betting based coin and Wagerr has every chance of being it.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Cheap coins,thanks lucidwater Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

ICO's which are rapidly added to decent exchanges relative to their size, have a high probability of maintaining and growing their value post ICO. ICO's which list on very small exchanges have a high probability of trading below their ICO price even if developmental progress is good.

Very true! Clever investors should sell theirs on DEX or Tidex as long as small margins still exist after the ICO breakeven cost, unless you're a bettor waiting to use the Wagerr system.

I keep buying simply because I need to house some masternodes and sell directly onsite to many of my existing customers in the sport clubs.

Wagerr is a betting token, not an investment coin. Bad choice for investors as there are too many good investment coins out there.

You're absolutely wrong telling people that Wagerr token is not an investment token. Have you read whitepaper? Demand for WGR tokens will boost the price and reward investors who are holding tokens.

Value Coupling

Nearly half of all fees are systematically destroyed — and destroying fees diminishes coin supply. It’s a simple matter of supply and demand: Given steady demand, free markets tend to respond to a dwindling supply with rising asset price. Holders of the asset will only sell it for the highest price the market will bear. Watch the video and check out the “economics” tab for more details on how the Wagerr economy works.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
There is no specific date announced, when the mainnet goes life. This also applies to testnet. Testnet is supposed to go live in Q3, Mainnet in Q4. That's what they said before ICO.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Someone could tell me the exact day of the mainnet, and which exchange will be added on this date, I do not think it enters polo, but in bittrex ... thanks and excuse my absence!
Activity: 154

Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
So my last question would have to be why should a group of startup developers have to also bear the additional financial burdens imposed by a bunch of greedy centralized exchanges when they will make money from wagerr with the trading fees anyway?

I'm happy with Wagerr so far, especially that the Mayweather/McGregor bet is already available. I also don't think they promised exchanges at ICO stage and I think they've suggested from early on that it suits them to be under the radar a bit for now.

However the answer to your question is 'As a courtesy to ICO investors, soon to be a requirement.'

So by not putting a tiny percentage of funds raised into centralised exchange listings, it's a bit like an FU to the people who funded you, because there's a high probability they will have made a bad investment timing wise, because the same shares will be purchasable at a later date, for lower risk and a lower price. So it's like 'Invest at this price in our ICO! (Even though we know it will be very likely be cheaper in two months due to our undisclosed exchange listing policy/strategy.)

As a result, I'm fairly certain more and more projects will actually need exchange agreements in place at ICO stage because investors will be more and more reluctant to invest, knowing that the biggest factor influencing their investment timing decision is whether or not the ICO will swiftly list on relatively large and liquid exchanges.

Problem are not the ICOs more the exchanges. Some are quite "privat" and decide by their own. That is ok and we have to accept that, but I hope as more and more exchanges develop the ICO will have more "good" exchanges to choose from. Binance e.g. seems promising and hopefully also WavesDEX.  That is the missing part to your analysis.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
So my last question would have to be why should a group of startup developers have to also bear the additional financial burdens imposed by a bunch of greedy centralized exchanges when they will make money from wagerr with the trading fees anyway?

I'm happy with Wagerr so far, especially that the Mayweather/McGregor bet is already available. I also don't think they promised exchanges at ICO stage and I think they've suggested from early on that it suits them to be under the radar a bit for now.

However the answer to your question is 'As a courtesy to ICO investors, soon to be a requirement.'

So by not putting a tiny percentage of funds raised into centralised exchange listings, it's a bit like an FU to the people who funded you, because there's a high probability they will have made a bad investment timing wise, because the same shares will be purchasable at a later date, for lower risk and a lower price. So it's like 'Invest at this price in our ICO! (Even though we know it will be very likely be cheaper in two months due to our undisclosed exchange listing policy/strategy.)

As a result, I'm fairly certain more and more projects will actually need exchange agreements in place at ICO stage because investors will be more and more reluctant to invest, knowing that the biggest factor influencing their investment timing decision is whether or not the ICO will swiftly list on relatively large and liquid exchanges.
Activity: 448
What does +550 / 6.5 and -550 / 1.1818 mean? Why is there a + and a - and where is the reward higher? I use google for a answer but I didn't understand it really  Grin

It's the same odds, just in different forms because bettors have different preferences.  Unless you're already familiar with american odds, decimal will probably easier for you to work with.

+550 means that for every 100 units you bet, you get 550 units profit...plus the 100 back for a total of 650.  So 6.5 for decimal is same.

-550 means that you'd have to bet 550 units to win 100 units profit...plus the 550 back for a total of 650.  Again, 1.1818 is the corresponding decimal for this side of the bet.

Then there's fractional odds, and I'm not even gonna get into those...they will hopefully just become an old relic of the past since decimals are more code-friendly these days. 

Who made up this retarded system. Thanks for elaborating.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
holy shit the amount of retard in this thread is astounding LOL WOW
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Can someone help me understand (if i wanted to sell my WGR tokens) how to do it?  I have the Waves Lite client and I am in the DEX but it is not giving me an option to pair WGR with neither BTC or WAVES.  I am not getting any green check marks for WGR tokens....what am I doing wrong?
You are doing wrong that you are trying to sell WGR LOL
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Can someone help me understand (if i wanted to sell my WGR tokens) how to do it?  I have the Waves Lite client and I am in the DEX but it is not giving me an option to pair WGR with neither BTC or WAVES.  I am not getting any green check marks for WGR tokens....what am I doing wrong?
so many koreans started to join wagerr s telegram group.we all know thoose koreans who joined to edgeless all together and made a graet comunity over there.im ecpecting samething for wagerr.

It would be perfect that Chinese could join Wagerr. China is a driving force in crypto. Just look what they have done with NEO. I will bet that Decent as well is going very high after adding functionality to their platform.
Activity: 561
Merit: 274
so many koreans started to join wagerr s telegram group.we all know thoose koreans who joined to edgeless all together and made a graet comunity over there.im ecpecting samething for wagerr.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
What does +550 / 6.5 and -550 / 1.1818 mean? Why is there a + and a - and where is the reward higher? I use google for a answer but I didn't understand it really  Grin

It's the same odds, just in different forms because bettors have different preferences.  Unless you're already familiar with american odds, decimal will probably easier for you to work with.

+550 means that for every 100 units you bet, you get 550 units profit...plus the 100 back for a total of 650.  So 6.5 for decimal is same.

-550 means that you'd have to bet 550 units to win 100 units profit...plus the 550 back for a total of 650.  Again, 1.1818 is the corresponding decimal for this side of the bet.

Then there's fractional odds, and I'm not even gonna get into those...they will hopefully just become an old relic of the past since decimals are more code-friendly these days. 

Ah ok now i understand, no i'm not familiar with amereican odds ;-).
Thank you.
Activity: 154
I'm sorry you've clearly had some very unrealistic expectations, but look you're throwing an unnecessary temper tantrum to try and get wagerr to pay off a bunch of shady centralized exchanges so you can try and make a quick buck.  It's not going to work, and this effort would have been (or still could be) better spent trying to get the exchanges to add wagerr.  Those are the groups you should be angry with.  So my last question would have to be why should a group of startup developers have to also bear the additional financial burdens imposed by a bunch of greedy centralized exchanges when they will make money from wagerr with the trading fees anyway?

This one clearly unveiled their ugly stupid shit stuck for months in their filthy assholes. Harmful rusts in the Wagerr ship. Always trying to sink the ship for their own stuck shit!

No worries, this sort of innate stupidity is forgivable, as no one gives a shit to their shit!
Activity: 225
Merit: 14

look man... I mean at least you tried to put together a coherent post unlike these other clowns who just talk about cocks instead
but are you for real?

it's pretty clear all you offer is fud and misinformation while avoiding many serious questions or responses

its the shills in this thread who constantly avoid the serious questions

Idk why you seem to hate waves so much

because its a shit tier exchange with minimal volume
a cementary where shitcoins go to die

Many of us don't even care about the investment profits yet

LMAO sure
you invest in this out of the goodness of your hearts

Honestly, did you seriously expect to get 25-100x gains in a few weeks without a platform up and running?

seems like YOU are obsessed with gains, no?
I merely expect the devs to do their job competently
so far its been one screwup after another

Given your logic, how about this...go develop your own coin, pay a ton of money to get it on all of the exchanges, and make all the money you want instead of crying here for months now

sure and why dont I just develop some drug against cancer while Im at it?

look I understand you guys are emotionally invested in this coin. but at some point you should probably face the facts... this project has been a shitshow so far and the chance that these devs deliver on the huge promises they made is rather minimal.

or dontI guess... I mean its your money
and after all this is a humanitarian project and youre not interested in seeing gains, right? LMAO

It's really difficult to find anything of substance in what you wrote, mostly just random insults and overuse of foul language...probably to cover up said lack of substance.

Waves is still in alpha lol, but it's already pretty clear that it has a pretty bright future if it continues this kind of growth.  It's hardly been out very long at all, so honestly how could it be this supposed graveyard that you're trying to claim?  Yes, any random person can make a token on waves and try to make it look bad or whatever...but that's just how a decentralized system works.  Again, I'm sorry you seem to hate waves, but there's no denying the gains it has made.

So you're saying wagerr has been one screwup after another?  I really haven't seen it tbh, and neither has pretty much everyone else.  You've been angry about the exchanges and since then you try to twist anything into being a screwup or dev's fault, don't lie.  If there had been issues with the fight bet or even some other things, you'd be all over it and spamming constantly about it trying to turn it into something negative.  I can now understand why david limited information about progress and also with the team's interaction with the community, so thanks for that at least.

Also you were saying months ago that you sold, so you didn't then or you're just lying and saying whatever fits with your wagerr scam story best.  And now you say you wanted to sell at 9 cents, you could've sold at 10-11 a few days ago lol.  So you either aren't really selling(or even holding?), or you're simply trying to angle-shoot for gains of a fraction of a penny lol...either way it's pretty scummy.

To be short and not waste any more of my time with your opinions and often outright lies - I'm sorry you've clearly had some very unrealistic expectations, but look you're throwing an unnecessary temper tantrum to try and get wagerr to pay off a bunch of shady centralized exchanges so you can try and make a quick buck.  It's not going to work, and this effort would have been (or still could be) better spent trying to get the exchanges to add wagerr.  Those are the groups you should be angry with.  So my last question would have to be why should a group of startup developers have to also bear the additional financial burdens imposed by a bunch of greedy centralized exchanges when they will make money from wagerr with the trading fees anyway?
Activity: 225
Merit: 14

Activity: 521
Merit: 251
What does +550 / 6.5 and -550 / 1.1818 mean? Why is there a + and a - and where is the reward higher? I use google for a answer but I didn't understand it really  Grin
I expect it Wagerr to grow similar 1ST token did. Many people were complaining about it as well but it reached 1 usd. Wagerr has potential to do the same, IMO.
Jump to: