Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 118. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
weeks after ico and still only on waves? when will this be on a decent exchange??

I dont think that matters that there are not more exchanges, take a look at current price it is stable and going slowly up and that is for now the best, I would say.

Price is deceiving if you just look at it in fiat.   Wagerr seems to be rising because Bitcoin is rising.  The price is still well below the ICO price.  Having additional exchanges "never" hurt and it would be nice to see WGR on a high volume exchange.  

I mean lets face it:  it has to be a strategy not going on any exchange right? There are a lot of smaller exchanges they could hop on with 20 MIO. in the bank.

So either they want to wait till they have a prototype going or they wanna hop directly on the bigger ones like Bittrex?

In my opinion that is all strategy if it is not a scam, what I don't believe.

LMAO
sure its all part of the wagerr-masterplan
it has nothing to do with the devs being incompetent

FYI the devs claimed weeks ago they were talking to major exchanges but cant give out any details due to a mystical NDA. it has been awfully quiet on that front.
they also claimed that other ICOs use bribes and backroom deals to get their coins listed on bigger exchanges and that the wagerr team refuses to do the same

so in other words they CANT get them listed and now people here are already making excuses for them and claiming its part of some genius masterplan LMAO
but dont worry guys... this shit is surely gonna moon as soon as they launch the mainnet hahah
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
I cannot wait until mainnet launch  Grin
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
The Masternode news on their twitter handle what those it mean for the project, because I know the way to set up Masternode is not out yet until the platform is ready for use

It means they are testing. It was always said you need 25k to be an oracle masternode

Thanks for your answer, I know we need to have 25k wagerr tokens to set up masternode, I just want to know the latest news on the Masternode set up. I hope the testing went very smooth
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
I'll ask again - no one is answering - where do you guys plan to get your sports news feed that is required to run a master node?

I guess from where other gambling websites get their news feed. Plenty of websites offer this service.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I'll ask again - no one is answering - where do you guys plan to get your sports news feed that is required to run a master node?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Can I set up multiple masternodes in the same machine? Whats the rewards for masternodes like? Is there a limit on how many masternodes in total we can have?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
The Masternode news on their twitter handle what those it mean for the project, because I know the way to set up Masternode is not out yet until the platform is ready for use

It means they are testing. It was always said you need 25k to be an oracle masternode
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
This is one of the best crypto projects PERIOD
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
weeks after ico and still only on waves? when will this be on a decent exchange??

I dont think that matters that there are not more exchanges, take a look at current price it is stable and going slowly up and that is for now the best, I would say.

Price is deceiving if you just look at it in fiat.   Wagerr seems to be rising because Bitcoin is rising.  The price is still well below the ICO price.  Having additional exchanges "never" hurt and it would be nice to see WGR on a high volume exchange.  

I mean lets face it:  it has to be a strategy not going on any exchange right? There are a lot of smaller exchanges they could hop on with 20 MIO. in the bank.

Seems like someone is starting to get on the right track Smiley

If an exchange wants to add wgr then that's awesome, win/win for both sides.  But wagerr doesn't have to resort to the centralized exchanges' pay-to-play system if they know they have something solid.  I think I'd be more worried about a team that is more focused on selling its tokens rather than focusing on development of the actual project.  A better question might be, why would an exchange knowingly cost themselves money each day by not making wgr available on their market?  

Or maybe still another one, why would wagerr pay a bunch of centralized exchanges to help push decentralized exchanges out of wgr trading?  Waves has been very helpful to the wagerr community from the start, and they gain more users/traffic each day that the centralized exchanges don't add wgr trading.  Probably same for tidex too lately.

It might be time (or overdue tbh) we had a serious review at how a "real exchange" should function, since I see that phrase thrown around a lot regarding wagerr and exchanges.

Great thinking. Still the rule applies for now "where the money is...."
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I think when Wagerr arrives to Bittrex,will be created a new floor price.Price is cheap now
Activity: 225
Merit: 14

Seems like someone is starting to get on the right track Smiley

If an exchange wants to add wgr then that's awesome, win/win for both sides.  But wagerr doesn't have to resort to the centralized exchanges' pay-to-play system if they know they have something solid.  I think I'd be more worried about a team that is more focused on selling its tokens rather than focusing on development of the actual project.  A better question might be, why would an exchange knowingly cost themselves money each day by not making wgr available on their market?  

Or maybe still another one, why would wagerr pay a bunch of centralized exchanges to help push decentralized exchanges out of wgr trading?  Waves has been very helpful to the wagerr community from the start, and they gain more users/traffic each day that the centralized exchanges don't add wgr trading.  Probably same for tidex too lately.

It might be time (or overdue tbh) we had a serious review at how a "real exchange" should function, since I see that phrase thrown around a lot regarding wagerr and exchanges.

Co founder & CMO SocialX

Price is deceiving if you just look at it in fiat.   Wagerr seems to be rising because Bitcoin is rising.  The price is still well below the ICO price.  Having additional exchanges "never" hurt and it would be nice to see WGR on a high volume exchange. 

I mean lets face it:  it has to be a strategy not going on any exchange right? There are a lot of smaller exchanges they could hop on with 20 MIO. in the bank.

So either they want to wait till they have a prototype going or they wanna hop directly on the bigger ones like Bittrex?

In my opinion that is all strategy if it is not a scam, what I don't believe.
Activity: 645

Price is deceiving if you just look at it in fiat.   Wagerr seems to be rising because Bitcoin is rising.  The price is still well below the ICO price.  Having additional exchanges "never" hurt and it would be nice to see WGR on a high volume exchange. 
Activity: 182

Beware guys! Another scum on Slack!!!

""
slackbot

@wagerr-wgr asked me to remind you “Last notice following the contract migration:Thanks to the support of the network, we are moving ahead with the contract migration.
As a final reminder, be sure to transfer your Wagerr tokens
to the new contract via *https://myetherwallet.com* Failure to do so may result in lost tokens.Cheers,
Wagerr Team

""
Don't click on the myetherwallet.com link. It has terrible trojan that will hijack your browser!!!

This is way too common on slack these days.  New users of slack may think it's a legit message since it's coming from the slackbot.  There needs to be a way to eliminate these scams or no one will want to use slack anymore.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Just don't click on any links unless it is from the team.  Also, verify that the "url" you clicked on is the correct one and it's not a phishing website.  Unfortunately, scams in cryptocurrency will always be around.  Just be careful.  
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Once main-net launches in September. in the meantime accumulate cheap wagerr
Activity: 392
Co founder & CMO SocialX

""
slackbot

@wagerr-wgr asked me to remind you “Last notice following the contract migration:Thanks to the support of the network, we are moving ahead with the contract migration.
to the new contract via *https://myetherwallet.com* Failure to do so may result in lost tokens.Cheers,
Wagerr Team

""
Don't click on the myetherwallet.com link. It has terrible trojan that will hijack your browser!!!

This is way too common on slack these days.  New users of slack may think it's a legit message since it's coming from the slackbot.  There needs to be a way to eliminate these scams or no one will want to use slack anymore.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

""
slackbot

Wagerr Team

""

Jump to: