Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 125. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 327
So we'll have to wait till Late Q3/Q4 to see some action, would love to bet using the platform...
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Guys, Hello!
Say smb please, what price was for 1000 WGR at ICO?
When WGR are going to Exchange?

Look at the wagerr website... there were different prices for different rounds ranging from .05 to .10 USD per token. Wager is already on two exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Guys, Hello!
Say smb please, what price was for 1000 WGR at ICO?
When WGR are going to Exchange?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Most of the people super worried about the price are not here for the project, they are here for a quick flip seeking profit

That is a lie, the primary reason why I invested in a project is because I want to make profit from my investment, so it is natural to care about my investment when the price is below the entry price. If I'm not here for the project I would have sold my stake when I withdrew my token when the price was not below the ICO price
You should know with an investment vehicle like wagerr that it was never going to be a quick flip. During this past bear run, everything was down, so it was only logical so would wagerr, especially since it was on so little exchanges. If you cant have patience with this project then get out now.
Activity: 126
The Cryptocurrency Investor
 Just gives time to Wagerr to reach price it deserves. For example a year ago LTC was 4 $ and now 44 $ .
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Most of the people super worried about the price are not here for the project, they are here for a quick flip seeking profit

That is a lie, the primary reason why I invested in a project is because I want to make profit from my investment, so it is natural to care about my investment when the price is below the entry price. If I'm not here for the project I would have sold my stake when I withdrew my token when the price was not below the ICO price

Not a lie. Most doesnt mean all...

The real value of the token will come when the project actually launches... anything before then is just speculative  
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Activity: 192
Yeah WGR is good, waiting for it to get listed on bigger exchanges Cheesy
Crypto connoisseur.
On coinmarketcap Circulating Supply id 58,586,035 WGR and Total Supply is 200,000,000 WGR.

A week ago circulating supply was 170 million - what happened  Huh

Calculation method was changed by coinmarketcap.com . Now they only calculate coins that have been withdrawn from the Wagerr website. It means they only consider coins at Waves Dex and Tidex .

Thanks for clearing that up buddy!

I want to invest - this looks good but it would need to be listed on Bittrex at the least when more development work is done which I have no doubt as they raised 10 million dollars. Good time to get in I think

It won't be listed on trex for a while. Get it now while its cheap. Once it hits trex itll be moon.

It just gives people the opportunity to buy wagerr who are to lazy to create a wallet on waves. This means they aren't THAT interested in the coin to buy it expensive. They will be no big increment till the testnet is starting and actually working.
I see. They want it while its cheap AND for it to be easily accessible on trex.
Activity: 208
Any information for Twitter Campaign ?
Activity: 448
On coinmarketcap Circulating Supply id 58,586,035 WGR and Total Supply is 200,000,000 WGR.

Calculation method was changed by coinmarketcap.com . Now they only calculate coins that have been withdrawn from the Wagerr website. It means they only consider coins at Waves Dex and Tidex .

I want to invest - this looks good but it would need to be listed on Bittrex at the least when more development work is done which I have no doubt as they raised 10 million dollars. Good time to get in I think

It won't be listed on trex for a while. Get it now while its cheap. Once it hits trex itll be moon.

It just gives people the opportunity to buy wagerr who are to lazy to create a wallet on waves. This means they aren't THAT interested in the coin to buy it expensive. They will be no big increment till the testnet is starting and actually working.
Crypto connoisseur.

Activity: 264

Activity: 126
The Cryptocurrency Investor

Activity: 264

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Attention fellow Wagerrians !!!

A very serious SCAM is going on now !!!

If you see a message from the slackbot or elsewhere like the below. Ignore and don't click any link in it!

Beware! the message looks very real and legit!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slackbot
2:00 AM
@garryt asked me to remind you “=== URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT ===

Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the Wagerr (WGR) Tokens smart contract.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contract.

It was a simple process and everything worked out without issues.
We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract  
using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please use the link below to unlock your wallet through MyEtherWallet
and follow the instructions on their website.

*https://myetherwallet.com#update-token-contract-591029*

Failure to do so may result in loss of Wagerr (WGR) Tokens.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

*https://www.wagerr.com/*
wagerr.com 2017”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wagerr team has clarified it on the Slack. Matt said that Wagerr was never created for cases like that.

There's a lot of MEW scams lately.  Scammer needs to try harder.  Wagerr is on the Waves Platform. 
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
The demo wallet is beautiful! Bravo!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Attention fellow Wagerrians !!!

A very serious SCAM is going on now !!!

If you see a message from the slackbot or elsewhere like the below. Ignore and don't click any link in it!

Beware! the message looks very real and legit!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slackbot
2:00 AM
@garryt asked me to remind you “=== URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT ===

Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the Wagerr (WGR) Tokens smart contract.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contract.

It was a simple process and everything worked out without issues.
We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract  
using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please use the link below to unlock your wallet through MyEtherWallet
and follow the instructions on their website.

*https://myetherwallet.com#update-token-contract-591029*

Failure to do so may result in loss of Wagerr (WGR) Tokens.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

*https://www.wagerr.com/*
wagerr.com 2017”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wagerr team has clarified it on the Slack. Matt said that Wagerr was never created for cases like that.
this is out of control. i got it also and i thought i could smell bs from a mile away but i really had no idea if it was legit. i wasnt going to do anything until i was sure, but i was confused as hell. can i delete my slack for wagerr? i never even wanted to be on there. going on slack seems like asking for trouble and i won't do it ever again unless its to ask wagerr how this can happen. im pissed but i don't know at who.
Activity: 308
Wakie Wakie..

This has nothing to do with Wagerr.

This scammers are on every chan on slack.

Slack is a dead-end. the more people move to Discord, better it is (Better platform btw).
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
Sad to see these scammers scamming on slack. It is getting common on all and all ICOs. Can't ICO developers just invite people instead of opening a free entry ?

I am sure it will prevent new accounts to join who would scam.
Jump to: