Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 126. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Attention fellow Wagerrians !!!

A very serious SCAM is going on now !!!

If you see a message from the slackbot or elsewhere like the below. Ignore and don't click any link in it!

Beware! the message looks very real and legit!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slackbot
2:00 AM
@garryt asked me to remind you “=== URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT ===

Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the Wagerr (WGR) Tokens smart contract.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contract.

It was a simple process and everything worked out without issues.
We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract  
using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please use the link below to unlock your wallet through MyEtherWallet
and follow the instructions on their website.

*https://myetherwallet.com#update-token-contract-591029*

Failure to do so may result in loss of Wagerr (WGR) Tokens.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

*https://www.wagerr.com/*
wagerr.com 2017”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wagerr team has clarified it on the Slack. Matt said that Wagerr was never created for cases like that.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
WARNING: if anyone is part of the slack channel and just received an email from the slack bot... DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK or follow any of the instructions provided. WGR is not a ETH token.
Activity: 126
The Cryptocurrency Investor
Why so many complaints about price so early?
Not even the testnet is live now , what we have is a website and some ''worthless'' coins now.

Let team work, unlike so many shitcoins and scams launching daily(CoinDash) Wagerr can go up in top 20 because it has real use not just potential whitepaper bullshit.

Gambling is huge and if Wagerr delivers we will see 0.50 easy until end of year

I see +10% already today, very impressive! More to come Smiley

I think until be listed on new exchanges, price wont increase too much.
Activity: 162
Not even the testnet is live now , what we have is a website and some ''worthless'' coins now.

Let team work, unlike so many shitcoins and scams launching daily(CoinDash) Wagerr can go up in top 20 because it has real use not just potential whitepaper bullshit.

I see +10% already today, very impressive! More to come Smiley
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
Exactly Smiley This doesnt concern me to be honest. Wink I am willing to give whatever I can to assist the team. I LOVE the Wagerr concept.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Most of the people super worried about the price are not here for the project, they are here for a quick flip seeking profit
Merit: 13

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
On the current almost panic red market, wager holds value. I'm really impressed. It was a good buy especially during the very early stage!

It depends on when you bought you tokens, I'm one of those that enter the ICO late and the price is below my entry price. I can't rely say much about when the price will be up but to team first need to offer solid platform first and I'm also waiting for the news on how to set up master nodes

If you bought WGR in the late ICO, the prize for you right now droped about 25%. Take a look at the market cap - it dropped about 25% too, so the prize of WGR is still stable. No warries.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
On the current almost panic red market, wager holds value. I'm really impressed. It was a good buy especially during the very early stage!

It depends on when you bought you tokens, I'm one of those that enter the ICO late and the price is below my entry price. I can't rely say much about when the price will be up but to team first need to offer solid platform first and I'm also waiting for the news on how to set up master nodes
I dont think any altcoin is safe at this point. Probably best to throw everything into tether until the market bottoms out
wise comment.Everyone trying to hype up and comment like hodl hold Smiley all the coins would see dibs until august.

I guess nothing gonne be at August 1. Panic sellers might regret. What if it is just manipulation ?

It is manipulation but since crypto has so much dumb money (newcomers who have zero understanding of crypto, they just see how high it went in the TV / other media so they wanna get in on the profit), it's easy to spread fear and make them panic sell. Most people who panicked, did sell by now and they are buying back right about now Cheesy

That is why I continued to buy cheap Wagerr at this prices
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
I dont think any altcoin is safe at this point. Probably best to throw everything into tether until the market bottoms out
wise comment.Everyone trying to hype up and comment like hodl hold Smiley all the coins would see dibs until august.

I guess nothing gonne be at August 1. Panic sellers might regret. What if it is just manipulation ?

It is manipulation but since crypto has so much dumb money (newcomers who have zero understanding of crypto, they just see how high it went in the TV / other media so they wanna get in on the profit), it's easy to spread fear and make them panic sell. Most people who panicked, did sell by now and they are buying back right about now Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

You would be susceptible to missing the big bounce back moves if all your holdings are in UST.

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

This is a good thing, but his value is still very low! I think this coin has some potetial.. If the devs will follow the roadmap will be great!
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Activity: 162
Activity: 322
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
It is being said that Wagerr is the best shelter for this scary crypto bloodshed. Because even if you keep buying now while it is still at its ICO price on DEX, you'd still be safe enough to stay away from the terrible dumps that keep happening at those common exchanges, ensuring yourself to sell at satisfactory stable price once the Wagerr Direct Exchange is ready.  Smiley

until when will it be that there is no major exchange for WAGERR? pump & dump are usual for altcoins.  Grin
It is being said that Wagerr is the best shelter for this scary crypto bloodshed. Because even if you keep buying now while it is still at its ICO price on DEX, you'd still be safe enough to stay away from the terrible dumps that keep happening at those common exchanges, ensuring yourself to sell at satisfactory stable price once the Wagerr Direct Exchange is ready.  Smiley
What will happen, when we miss the timewindow to withdraw WAGERR from the dashboard, when full net launches? Will those coins be lost?

There will be ample time to withdraw Wagerr from Wagerr.com once the mainnet launches. As long as you check the email inbox associated with your wagerr.com you should be good.

For latest news and announcements please join our slack via. slack.wagerr.com (please note as this is a public slack, it is vulnerable to phishing attacks, please be mindful of attackers sending you direct messages which are relayed to you via slack to your email account) . Do not click any suspicious links.

Is waves the only platform or can we withdraw elsewhere in future?

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/wagerr/#markets  now only at Waves dex and Tidex. I wish other exchanges come as soon as possible.

This is very hight volume for tidex! I don't like tidex at all, I hope it Wager will be listed on Liqui soon, this is much better exchange!

If you don't need your fund for urgency, you can wait until the Wagerr Direct Exchange opened. As huge population of bettors will be buying form there, you'll get the best selling price that no other exchanges can compete with.

What is specifications of Wagerr Direct Exchange I could not find information about that. Is itt like Waves Dex ?

It will include fiat so that you can sell your Wagerr for cash.

We've already secured the Wagerr Direct Exchange with enough capital for running it since ICO Round 18.

So far it is very well kept under the radar to avoid certain unwanted threats that could hinder the progress.
So we will be able to trade Wagerr for USD in the exchange?

Yes!

One advantage for sure is that, as the Wagerr Direct Exchange is focused on the convenience for bettors, its WGR price can't be easily dreaded by the common market negativity. Because the bettors' populations are huge and the liquidity for betting is too far more active than the common exchanges' one.
Jump to: