Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 129. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Cant wait to put my master nodes into production for this project, will be a great way to generate some passive income. Just wish I could have gotten into it when it was round 1 ICO lol. Live and learn.

I'm getting to the point im following too many projects and have a hard time keeping up lol  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Where are you going to get the sports data for the master node?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Attention! Scam Alert from the Wagerr Slack

"
scam alert: wagerr_ico [11:59 AM]

"

We are currently running a new marketing campaign. As such, as a thank you to our contributors, we are sending 10000 WGR free to everyone.  Please login to Myetherwallet.com and claim yours Please make sure that you have at least 1 completed transaction on your wallet for the tokens to be claimed.Thank you for being a part of our team,The FWagerr Network Management

"
https://wagerr.slack.com/messages/C602L7ACW/

DONT CLICK ANY LINKS!!!

There has been way too many similar scams like this in slack lately.  I have been avoiding to click on any links that was not posted by a team member of the project. 

Make sure everyone is adding 2FS authentication, one more layer of security in all exchanges.
Waves does not have 2FA so leave it on website which has it for now until they release that feature.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Cant wait to put my master nodes into production for this project, will be a great way to generate some passive income. Just wish I could have gotten into it when it was round 1 ICO lol. Live and learn.

I'm getting to the point im following too many projects and have a hard time keeping up lol  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 126
The Cryptocurrency Investor
Bitcoin looks sweet
Who cares it could be a bait
Net of sardins sink the rotten ship
Graceful sacrifice die hard pious idol-worship

Ether is my live God
Shit turns into gold by my Lord
Praise the Almighty shited all around
Worshiper's underwear full load of shit found

Bubble blood seen as honey
Cash burned roasted baits look tasty
No one cares a seven cents cheap shelter
Greens bait for reds dumbass slayed in massacre

And the oscar goes to lucidwater  Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"

"

We are currently running a new marketing campaign. As such, as a thank you to our contributors, we are sending 10000 WGR free to everyone.  Please login to Myetherwallet.com and claim yours Please make sure that you have at least 1 completed transaction on your wallet for the tokens to be claimed.Thank you for being a part of our team,The FWagerr Network Management

"

DONT CLICK ANY LINKS!!!

There has been way too many similar scams like this in slack lately.  I have been avoiding to click on any links that was not posted by a team member of the project. 

Make sure everyone is adding 2FS authentication, one more layer of security in all exchanges.
Bitcoin looks sweet
Who cares it could be a bait
Net of sardins sink the rotten ship
Graceful sacrifice die hard pious idol-worship

Ether is my live God
Shit turns into gold by my Lord
Praise the Almighty shited all around
Worshiper's underwear full load of shit found

Bubble blood seen as honey
Cash burned roasted baits look tasty
No one cares a seven cents cheap shelter
Greens bait for reds dumbass slayed in massacre
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
By noticing the fallen USD index right now, you should know that the current temporary crypto pump on selected coins are generated by the stockers, because they need to flip between their stocks and cryptos through fiat. It indicates that a more severe crypto suck is on its way followed by another temporary stocks pump.

Meanwhile, the Asian and Oceania stocks-down have caused a bounce on gold. Flipping between stocks and gold doesn't need fiat, as they can do it directly through their brokers. The Asian and Oceanian investors are slower than the Wall Streeters for cryptos.

These cycles will repeat many times until the cryptos are dried up, followed by the massive stock markets crash.

Only then, now! The reward for cryptos would be huge !  Wink
Very positive thinkings Smiley
Especially about huge profits and rewards Smiley
By noticing the fallen USD index right now, you should know that the current temporary crypto pump on selected coins are generated by the stockers, because they need to flip between their stocks and cryptos through fiat. It indicates that a more severe crypto suck is on its way followed by another temporary stocks pump.

Meanwhile, the Asian and Oceania stocks-down have caused a bounce on gold. Flipping between stocks and gold doesn't need fiat, as they can do it directly through their brokers. The Asian and Oceanian investors are slower than the Wall Streeters for cryptos.

These cycles will repeat many times until the cryptos are dried up, followed by the massive stock markets crash.

Only then, now! The reward for cryptos would be huge !  Wink

Fly against the storm! We are safe on King Toruk!
Although our king is still a baby.

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I have sold my WGR on waves ,lose some eth. Cry

What do you mean?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I have sold my WGR on waves ,lose some eth. Cry
Activity: 508
Merit: 501

"

"

"

DONT CLICK ANY LINKS!!!

You gotta have fun with scammers like this.

email address:  [email protected]
password: gofuckyourdogassclown

You know they will try and put it in, just in case. Hahah fucking loser scammers.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250

"

"

"

DONT CLICK ANY LINKS!!!

Value coupling thing is decreasing coin number. In the future wagerr will be more precious. I buy cheap wagerr more and more.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lmaaaooo if you're selling WGR now!

uberfail

oh and fuck ETH
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Remember Kids, only iron hands make it to Lambo Land Wink
Completely agree with you, you can't make it to in 2 weeks of launch, just imagine does that hold on to their Ethereum tokens till today, they will be in real  money
Any news from the Wagerr Team? New exchanges, development status ...?

Maybe this will be useful;

https://wagerr.com/roadmap
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Be patient...
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Jump to: