Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 127. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The Cryptocurrency Investor
What will happen, when we miss the timewindow to withdraw WAGERR from the dashboard, when full net launches? Will those coins be lost?

There will be ample time to withdraw Wagerr from Wagerr.com once the mainnet launches. As long as you check the email inbox associated with your wagerr.com you should be good.

For latest news and announcements please join our slack via. slack.wagerr.com (please note as this is a public slack, it is vulnerable to phishing attacks, please be mindful of attackers sending you direct messages which are relayed to you via slack to your email account) . Do not click any suspicious links.

Is waves the only platform or can we withdraw elsewhere in future?

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/wagerr/#markets  now only at Waves dex and Tidex. I wish other exchanges come as soon as possible.

This is very hight volume for tidex! I don't like tidex at all, I hope it Wager will be listed on Liqui soon, this is much better exchange!

If you don't need your fund for urgency, you can wait until the Wagerr Direct Exchange opened. As huge population of bettors will be buying form there, you'll get the best selling price that no other exchanges can compete with.

What is specifications of Wagerr Direct Exchange I could not find information about that. Is itt like Waves Dex ?

It will include fiat so that you can sell your Wagerr for cash.

We've already secured the Wagerr Direct Exchange with enough capital for running it since ICO Round 18.

So far it is very well kept under the radar to avoid certain unwanted threats that could hinder the progress.

Thanks for informations. When will this start any schedule ?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
What will happen, when we miss the timewindow to withdraw WAGERR from the dashboard, when full net launches? Will those coins be lost?

There will be ample time to withdraw Wagerr from Wagerr.com once the mainnet launches. As long as you check the email inbox associated with your wagerr.com you should be good.

For latest news and announcements please join our slack via. slack.wagerr.com (please note as this is a public slack, it is vulnerable to phishing attacks, please be mindful of attackers sending you direct messages which are relayed to you via slack to your email account) . Do not click any suspicious links.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/wagerr/#markets  now only at Waves dex and Tidex. I wish other exchanges come as soon as possible.

This is very hight volume for tidex! I don't like tidex at all, I hope it Wager will be listed on Liqui soon, this is much better exchange!

If you don't need your fund for urgency, you can wait until the Wagerr Direct Exchange opened. As huge population of bettors will be buying form there, you'll get the best selling price that no other exchanges can compete with.

What is specifications of Wagerr Direct Exchange I could not find information about that. Is itt like Waves Dex ?

We've already secured the Wagerr Direct Exchange with enough capital for running it since ICO Round 18.

So far it is very well kept under the radar to avoid certain unwanted threats that could hinder the progress.
So we will be able to trade Wagerr for USD in the exchange?
Activity: 154

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is there going to come a time where if we don't withdraw our tokens from the main dashboard that they will be gone forever?
I would like to know this too.
Is there going to be a cut off date after which the investors will lose their tokens if they dont withdraw.
Waiting for the 2018 World Cup, WGR coins it will fly to the moon.

x100  Grin

Also x10 is enough  Cheesy
Activity: 167

x100  Grin
Activity: 392
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Is there going to come a time where if we don't withdraw our tokens from the main dashboard that they will be gone forever?
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Don't release junk because first impression matter too much, if you don't want FUD, don't release buggy, junk.
This is true.  Last thing you want to do is release a halfass product.

People do whine and urge devs to hurry up but that's nothing compared to the FUD they do when a product is not working properly or lacks features / functionality. Remember, every gets blown out of proportion in the crypto space by newbies and that always hurts the image.
Don't release junk because first impression matter too much, if you don't want FUD, don't release buggy, junk.
This is true.  Last thing you want to do is release a halfass product.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Probably impossible but imagine if you guys could release a super basic first event trial by early August for Mayweather vs. McGregor...  Shocked

Here's hoping for Bittrex.  Liqui.io is small, but better than Waves/Tidex combined.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/wagerr/#markets  now only at Waves dex and Tidex. I wish other exchanges come as soon as possible.

I agree with you bro but 1 is better than 0 Smiley
Activity: 162

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/wagerr/#markets  now only at Waves dex and Tidex. I wish other exchanges come as soon as possible.

LIFE - itself is one great test, besides the many small tests offered to test its owner for his/her deserved fate!

Investors, speculators and gamblers all are playing their own chosen roles in making the event happened. The beauty is, the appropriate rewards are always there for respective roles. Ask, and it'll be given to us.

Thus, the praisable speculators, pumpers and dumpers shall always gain their prides and merits, which they are striving hard for. And that is absolutely fine!  Smiley

Activity: 204
Merit: 101
And is there a timewindow, to convert to tokens from waves to mainnet token, or can we leave our tokens on waves "forever". Thank you.
Jump to: