Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 135. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It's nice to see that the WGR price is raising, although the rest of the crypto world is falling deep.
Activity: 167
In the meantime, anyone complaining can sell their Wagerr to me on tidex for 0.00003100 cheers
Has anyone traded Wagerr using Tidex exchange? Some mixed reviews out there...

Just wait for WGR to get into Cryptopia, Bittrex, Livecoin etc

I'd like to pick up some coins prior, as i think by the time it hits Bittrex it could be much higher. Anyway, did a small deposit and it doesn't seem to have any issues

You can absolutely make it happened!
Retweet this one - https://twitter.com/cryptotechie/status/880920434807459840

You don't want to pay 50-100BTC to get listed on Bittrex which will reflex on your Wagerr's value, right?

I guess it will eventually happen regardless due to the popularity of Wagerr, but we will see
Activity: 154

I'd like to pick up some coins prior, as i think by the time it hits Bittrex it could be much higher. Anyway, did a small deposit and it doesn't seem to have any issues

You can absolutely make it happened!
Retweet this one - https://twitter.com/cryptotechie/status/880920434807459840

You don't want to pay 50-100BTC to get listed on Bittrex which will reflex on your Wagerr's value, right?
Here's a good practice more effective than laughing!  Wink

Vote for "Wagerr ( WGR )" - Crowdsourced voting on cryptocurrencies
http://coinvotes.com/siteinfo/26

Activity: 308

How about a side-bet? 0.15 next round?
http://wagerr-calc.com/price.html?view=bitcoin
Or a side-bed? LOL

I don't know what kind of supporter you are, but you're turning this Wagerr forum section in absolute shitshow with your rude answers...

Hahahaha! Wagerr will go high only when you laugh alot! Cheesy  Feel the energy... Really your mind is in deed very powerful.
Activity: 162
Or a side-bed? LOL

I don't know what kind of supporter you are, but you're turning this Wagerr forum section in absolute shitshow with your rude answers...
Or a side-bed? LOL

Actually... If you look at his first posts his english is getting better.

Hahahaha! Yeah! It's me. An up-side-down rock!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yes! I'm an international chinese with no boundaries. You should thank me for using your language for your convenience.

But those who can't comprehend my mind, it is their own arrogance and ignorance that have made themselves stupid!

I never pride myself on my inherited thousands years of wisdom though I should. To me, cultures are merely toys for fun. To some, culture is nothing but self-stupefaction, if thy cane actually realize and face the fact.

Wink

Can't comprehend what? The mind of a f*cking monkey? xaxaxaxaxa
Dude you don't even know proper English and you are the biggest shitposter in the thread, annoying as f*ck as well.

You haven't helped a single user in the thread, only shitpost 24/7.

I just found a very useful option in the site, clicked the "ignore" button under your username, no more shitposts for me I guess.

Everybody: Don't try to argue with him, you cannot argue with stupid people.

+1 just put this retard on ignore

Actually... If you look at his first posts his english is getting better.

Activity: 168
Where can i buy? I see on coinmarketcap volume over 100000USD but on dex exchange no one buying and selling
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Can anyone explain what a 2FA factor is? I don't know how to activa the extra security.

It is an additional level of security besides using your password when you log in, it is usually acheived with an SMS sent to your phone or a 6 digit code generated using Google Authenticator or similar application also on your phone.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Yes! I'm an international chinese with no boundaries. You should thank me for using your language for your convenience.

But those who can't comprehend my mind, it is their own arrogance and ignorance that have made themselves stupid!

I never pride myself on my inherited thousands years of wisdom though I should. To me, cultures are merely toys for fun. To some, culture is nothing but self-stupefaction, if thy cane actually realize and face the fact.

Wink

Dude you don't even know proper English and you are the biggest shitposter in the thread, annoying as f*ck as well.

I just found a very useful option in the site, clicked the "ignore" button under your username, no more shitposts for me I guess.

https://behapy.s3.amazonaws.com/37/86/823786/preview_canvas.png

+1 just put this retard on ignore

Wink

Here he perfectly proves what I just said. Stupidity caused by racism and self-superiority. A serious bug to the Wagerr community.

Realize your own despicabiity before turning into a piece of dumped shit!  Grin

Such piece of shit like you should create your own isolated coin sells limited only to your isolated species. Dump all your Wagerr and hide. You embarrass mankind.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Can anyone explain what a 2FA factor is? I don't know how to activa the extra security.
Jump to: