Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 136. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I dare you fudders to watch everyday the rapid growing market capital here - http://wagerr-calc.com/price.html?view=bitcoin Wagerr will make you jealous enough to kill yourself.  Grin

Your messages are actually worse than FUD and they do Wager more harm for sure... TBH sounds like a greedy investor triggered by FUD posts...

Wrong!

You're worrying of Wager being harm because you have not actually recognized its capacity yet.

If you want to know an Alpha Coin, you simply have to watch how it instantly turns even more invincible confronting the most rampant sabotage attacks.

Every sector has its alpha. Facebook is the alpha for social networking emerged later than MySpace. Google is the alpha for search engines emerged after Netscape and Yahoo. There were pathetically very few people that recognized the unique potentiality of these alphas and had got their full bowls now, while the majority were still enjoying their self-smart self-showing-off parrot-cum party in vain. But the insiders of the sector know best. Here's where the FUD comes from. When you're feeling hopeless on your own ability, all you can do is to sabotage your competitors.

I'm no smarter than you in deed. But the difference is, you're too distracted by the trendy speculation mindset based on mouth to mouth information from the majority, while I've spent countless of resources on my own meticulous research and study. Therefore, all you've got is nothing more than 'belief', while I never give a shit to 'belief' not even until I've found 'certainty'.  Smiley

I appreciate a lot your answer. I agree, that it's hard to see the true potential of the product for an average Joe, because you need to know how to read code. Most people can only see fancy design and other visual things.

Education is a key...
Activity: 342
There doesn't appear to be any capability to have 2FA on the login to the Waves Lite Client, is that going to be implemented as some point in the future does anyone know ?

I dont think it will be implemented in near future.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
There doesn't appear to be any capability to have 2FA on the login to the Waves Lite Client, is that going to be implemented as some point in the future does anyone know ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Yes! I'm an international chinese with no boundaries. You should thank me for using your language for your convenience.

But those who can't comprehend my mind, it is their own arrogance and ignorance that have made themselves stupid!

I never pride myself on my inherited thousands years of wisdom though I should. To me, cultures are merely toys for fun. To some, culture is nothing but self-stupefaction, if thy cane actually realize and face the fact.

Wink

Can't comprehend what? The mind of a f*cking monkey? xaxaxaxaxa
Dude you don't even know proper English and you are the biggest shitposter in the thread, annoying as f*ck as well.

You haven't helped a single user in the thread, only shitpost 24/7.

I just found a very useful option in the site, clicked the "ignore" button under your username, no more shitposts for me I guess.

Everybody: Don't try to argue with him, you cannot argue with stupid people.

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Is there any reason why I cannot see the WGR token on the exchange using the Waves Lite Client ? It was there and now it says 'not found' ?
i have same problem.
try restarting the client.
Activity: 315
Is there any reason why I cannot see the WGR token on the exchange using the Waves Lite Client ? It was there and now it says 'not found' ?
Activity: 83
We all know the term "first world problems", people who have it a little easier they whine when their lawnmower runs out of gas and they have to reschedule.

Now theres a bunch of people who are worse than this, people with crypto currency world problems. "I clicked a button to participate in a historically revolutionary project and i have such opportunities flying at me left and right and thats all i had to do, but i did not become 10 times richer in a day".

Mah special snowflake entitled to be a Rothschild without effort  Huh
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Are some of your guys just plain stupid?

I mean if you really invested and thought you will instantly credited with 4-10x profit. If you have followed cryptos several years just sit and wait. I really believe if Wagerr team get this done in 1-3 years the market cap will be really big. This is really some of the cryptos with actual real use in a market which is dominated very centralized way, even though betting do not need to centralized.
Meanwhile in the i dont give a fuck about you guys arguing land: wager is at an ATH so far Tongue
Activity: 224
I think that`s very good project with future... Don`t be frustrated so fast and believe in your investment! Be patient!

Many people with a lack of patience here ... the cryptomarket is fast but it seems not fast enough for some  Grin ... Patience is needed to make huge profits ... so people have to wait and let the team do their job  Smiley ...
Activity: 308
I dare you fudders to watch everyday the rapid growing market capital here - http://wagerr-calc.com/price.html?view=bitcoin Wagerr will make you jealous enough to kill yourself.  Grin

Your messages are actually worse than FUD and they do Wager more harm for sure... TBH sounds like a greedy investor triggered by FUD posts...

Wrong!

You're worrying of Wager being harm because you have not actually recognized its capacity yet.

If you want to know an Alpha Coin, you simply have to watch how it instantly turns even more invincible confronting the most rampant sabotage attacks.

Every sector has its alpha. Facebook is the alpha for social networking emerged later than MySpace. Google is the alpha for search engines emerged after Netscape and Yahoo. There were pathetically very few people that recognized the unique potentiality of these alphas and had got their full bowls now, while the majority were still enjoying their self-smart self-showing-off parrot-cum party in vain. But the insiders of the sector know best. Here's where the FUD comes from. When you're feeling hopeless on your own ability, all you can do is to sabotage your competitors.

I'm no smarter than you in deed. But the difference is, you're too distracted by the trendy speculation mindset based on mouth to mouth information from the majority, while I've spent countless of resources on my own meticulous research and study. Therefore, all you've got is nothing more than 'belief', while I never give a shit to 'belief' not even until I've found 'certainty'.  Smiley

Lot of new people joined crypto lately. they want instant profit..

They have no patience.

So a new flash for every one, if you want to flip, just do it lol no one cares.

Long holders know that projects like WGR will be very profitable within 1-2 years, same as with Status and Edgeless and so on..

In 1-2 years, you'll get mad on your self for being in a rush and it'll be too late to make good profits like for the early adopters.
Activity: 154

Wrong!

Activity: 162

Activity: 65
I think that`s very good project with future... Don`t be frustrated so fast and believe in your investment! Be patient!
Activity: 645
If il sell il sell to buy back only, and i wouldnt dare to do that now.

And yeah i would imagine that a lot of bonus money was dumped. If you invested heavily and got a "bad investment bailout card" just in case, i would understand if you took it. Just a theory.

Cant wait for when we are gonna be monitoring actual usage growth.

Selling now will only lead to buying back at a higher price meaning you'll end up with less Wagerrs than you originally had.  It's better to just buy with available funds or just hold if you're tapped out.
If il sell il sell to buy back only, and i wouldnt dare to do that now.

And yeah i would imagine that a lot of bonus money was dumped. If you invested heavily and got a "bad investment bailout card" just in case, i would understand if you took it. Just a theory.

Cant wait for when we are gonna be monitoring actual usage growth.

Is this official website of wagerr?

It is a website created by a good fellow-spidymonkey, for our convenience. It's a very awesome diligent job. Support will be very appreciated -

Donations: 3P3bHaFoThwwGcFRKKS1boixz6mcTuyGkxu
579 Wagerr Donated!

Thank You.
 Smiley
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success

Is this official website of wagerr?
Activity: 645
Price is slowly creeping upwards.  It'll be over a dime each in no time.  Patience is the key to making profits.  Wagerr is still a baby and all babies have to grow.   
This article is for heavy Bitcoin worshipers. http://www.nasdaq.com/article/a-bitcoin-beginners-guide-to-surviving-the-bip-148-uasf-cm797026

Remember and jot down these coincidental Ethereum and Bitcoin crisis that perfectly matched the time and date. They are the omens on the birth of an Alpha Coin! Face it.

Now fudders are getting their maddest reading this one!  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes Grin

I have not yet studied properly if this is the one that has attracted the most rampant FUD attacks. These are also the omens on the birth of the Alpha Coin, even scientifically.  Grin
Jump to: