Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 132. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
HI,
Is it possible to get ETH or Wagerr if send ETH after the sending period is over for the ETH when participate in the ICO ?
If so whom should I contact ?
I think you are saying you want to buy Wagerr.  You need to buy it off an exchange, either DEX Waves or Tidex.  ICO been over.
I can't find any problem with DEX as i'm trading there since the beginning, i already transfered my Wagerr there and made some trading there but it would be better if Wagerr be listed on another major exchange like polo or bittrex where the market is very large so as the potential of this coin.
same here. DEX is safe and enough for this stage, in my opinion. Once the wallet is ready, the main stream exchanges will take over anyway.

Lady Moon has actually reserved a huge territory for the WAVES token itself. With its decentralized exchange, WAVES is now resembling an even much better early ETH shit. Ethereum has cultivated a ton of shitcoins turning major exchanges into garbage ground. Bubble-pop is just a matter of time!

Decentralized exchange is the real soonest future, despite the slow adaptation of the majority at this moment. But surely the landscape will change up-side-down in just a matter of months, added that DEX always keeps improving itself.

The biggest weakness and inconvenience for newbies is that, we need to buy barter coins with fiat to trade Wagerr. BTC and ETH are too unpredictable now. Even if you don't like to buy Wagerr straightaway at this moment, keeping your cash in WAVES won't cause you suffer much, but it surely promises you huge interest instead.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
HI,
Is it possible to get ETH or Wagerr if send ETH after the sending period is over for the ETH when participate in the ICO ?
If so whom should I contact ?
Activity: 251
Official
Is it going to be possible to make a bet on the wagerr blockchin using another coin?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Anyone here thinks the Wagerr project is threatened by the new sports betting platform that Mark Cuban is investing in?

Not at all. First off, there are hundreds of betting sites in this space and wagerr is a lot better than unicoin, lol. Cuban is a joke...always last to the party.

Cuban's investment is in Unikrn, which is a eSports betting company, not sportsbetting, so it's completly unrelated to Wagerr or any other sportswagering ICO/Company.

If you have followed this project even casually then you would know that Wagerr is planning on entering the esports gambling scene
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Anyone here thinks the Wagerr project is threatened by the new sports betting platform that Mark Cuban is investing in?

Not at all. First off, there are hundreds of betting sites in this space and wagerr is a lot better than unicoin, lol. Cuban is a joke...always last to the party.

Cuban's investment is in Unikrn, which is a eSports betting company, not sportsbetting, so it's completly unrelated to Wagerr or any other sportswagering ICO/Company.
For the good Wagerriors who intend to set a sell order of 0.09+ on Waves to support Wagerr price, it would be a more workable idea to add another small volume buy order at similar rate on top of those 0.08+ craps.

In this way you would help a lot to stabilize Wagerr's price by blocking the mother-raping pump&dumpers who are destroying Wagerr's stability. And of course it'd help you sell much quicker! Wink

Thank you.
Activity: 209
WTB some wagerr. Pm me if you are interested.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20002970

I am still willing to buy wagerr at 4k sat price, up to 15 btc.
Activity: 308
I can't find any problem with DEX as i'm trading there since the beginning, i already transfered my Wagerr there and made some trading there but it would be better if Wagerr be listed on another major exchange like polo or bittrex where the market is very large so as the potential of this coin.
same here. DEX is safe and enough for this stage, in my opinion. Once the wallet is ready, the main stream exchanges will take over anyway.

DEX is safe, but many newbie users are not safe enough to use DEX or other exchanges.

Just like with other markets, if you've got no clue what you are doing, you better do some thing else lol
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder

By your own admission you are a newbie.  Stop giving out cryptoadvice.  

I don't have a personal agenda, I actually have Wagerrs.  But those people who goes HODL!!! HODL!!! Gets annoying.  Let the people formulate their own opinion on the project when Wagerr start meeting roadmap goals and getting customers (the key here for any betting site).  

"Let the people formulate their own opinion..." actually means let the inexperienced get shaked and dump on your awaiting buy order with stupid price.

"...when Wagerr start meeting roadmap goals and getting customers (the key here for any betting site)." Is an obvious lie and distortion. No new customers can easily buy at satisfactory price with legit value as long as you fucking pump&dumpers have alway controlled the queue in the first place.

When Wagerr's price is not growing healthily and always showing a scary unstable zigzag by you assholes, you are actually threatening new customers to get close!

Generally, you are hindering the healthy growth of the very new coin and all its average investors!
Is that what you call telling investors to formulate their own opinion?  FUD?  

So key isn't for customer adoption rate?  Is that it?

Do you understand the meaning of the word?

If you take a closer look at the thread you'll see that he is an idiot and should be ignored.

Yea.  Will be doing that.  Waste of typing lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

So key isn't for customer adoption rate?  Is that it?

If you take a closer look at the thread you'll see that he is an idiot and should be ignored.

So key isn't for customer adoption rate?  Is that it?  I mean if wagerr can pull off a successful platform for a betting site without customer would be the first.  Lol

Anyway, will be skipping your posts from now on.  Waste of typing.  You are already doing a good job advising people not to take your advice than me from the way you write.  I don't need to do it.
Is it not too easy enough to solve the puzzle?

By just a small monkey show and now the fucking pump&dumpers are gathered here!

Very soon another tide of slanders and rumors against Wagerr is on its way. Its purpose is to threaten you so that they can buy in another round of cheap Wagerr. This thing will keep happening until you sell all your Wagerr before your can harvest your good fortune.

To my fellow newbies, there are only two ways to secure your fortune.
1) Hold your Wagerr tight no matter what happen, and ignore all their stupid obvious or hidden FUD.
2) Buy low and sell high ahead of them. For now 20% higher and lower for this round should be good enough to make them jump like mad pigs. But if you're not certain, don't do this.

If you want to prove what I said here, you can simply check all the posts of those Wagerr holders who attacked me here. They have already unconsciously revealed their conspiracy in their speeches (hopefully they are not in time to delete the un-replied ones). I'm too lazy to list them out one by one here.

I'm just a newbie like you. Wisdom comes from love and cares, because I love the Wagerr Community. It has become so unique and humane that no other crypto communities can match. Again, it indicates that, Wagerr is an Alpha.

Wink

If you look at the Order Book and Trade lists now http://wagerr-calc.com/price.html?view=bitcoin , They are the ones who made the red 'Sold's on the trade list and are desperately waiting to feed their green 'Buy' on the Order Book list.

I'm just a newbie like you.

Deleted the shit contents and left the things that matter to a newbie reading his post.

Scenario is similar to taking advice about how to please a girl when he never had sex before.  Pretty hilarious if you think about it.  Haha.

Yea, go ahead.  Take advice from him.

There are only two types of FUD here.

1) Fudders that don't hold any Wagerr who side the competitor coins.

2) Wagerr holders with greedy plans that hate positive news and info, but sometimes pretend. You can recognize their low quality personalities by their obvious distortion, misleading deception, self-contradictory speeches and hypocrisy. Some of their wickedness reflexed on their racism and self-superiority. No simple and straight-forward personalities are like them.

These are all your robbers!  Wink
By your own admission you are a newbie.  Stop giving out cryptoadvice. 

I don't have a personal agenda, I actually have Wagerrs.  But those people who goes HODL!!! HODL!!! Gets annoying.  Let the people formulate their own opinion on the project when Wagerr start meeting roadmap goals and getting customers (the key here for any betting site). 

See how quickly it demonstrates what I just said! A combination of misleading, pretending, hypocrisy, self-confessed motive and hatred on positive suggestion.  Grin
I have a question:

When was the last time that you came across a coin that was this unique?

Dash
Not sure how wagerr is unique, but IOTA is definitely gonna stay imo.

From their website it appears they are not direct competitors.  Seems they are competing with skincoin more.  Esports betting.

Deleted the shit contents and left the things that matter to a newbie reading his post.

Scenario is similar to taking advice about how to please a girl when he never had sex before.  Pretty hilarious if you think about it.  Haha.

Yea, go ahead.  Take advice from him.

2) Wagerr holders with greedy plans that hate positive news and info, but sometimes pretend. You can recognize their low quality personalities by their obvious distortion, miss-leading deception, self-contradictory speeches and hypocrisy. Some of their wickedness reflexed on their racism and self-superiority. No simple and straight-forward personalities are like them.

These are all your robbers!  Wink
By your own admission you are a newbie.  Stop giving out cryptoadvice. 

I don't have a personal agenda, I actually have Wagerrs.  But those people who goes HODL!!! HODL!!! Gets annoying.  Let the people formulate their own opinion on the project when Wagerr start meeting roadmap goals and getting customers (the key here for any betting site). 
I have a question:

Dash

Dash is a great legit coin. very bright prospect ahead.
Activity: 308
I have a question:

Dash

Scenario is similar to taking advice about how to please a girl when he never had sex before.  Pretty hilarious if you think about it.  Haha.

Yea, go ahead.  Take advice from him.

2) Wagerr holders with greedy plans that hate positive news and info, but sometimes pretend. You can recognize their low quality personalities by their obvious distortion, misleading deception, self-contradictory speeches and hypocrisy. Some of their wickedness reflexed on their racism and self-superiority. No simple and straight-forward personalities are like them.

These are all your robbers!  Wink
Jump to: