Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 145. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
When i try to buy on waves i get "error! order not created!"....what....
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hindsight being 20/20, I wish the Wagerr team would have just kept all funds locked up and not offered a trading token on the Waves DEX until MainNet launch.  The team tried to help out all the weak hands and whiners who want to trade or cash out early before a product is finished.  Now all we hear is bitching in the Slack about Wagerr sucks because the price is low, or Wagerr is a scam because I can't get the answers I want even though the questions have already been answered several times.  And now the team has to take time out from development, marketing, and useful productivity to answer a million Waves related questions and coddle a bunch of whiners who don't like the volatility of crypto prices.

For all those who can't handle the swing in crypto price, take your shit and go home.  Sell your position and be done.  To continue complaining, is to show your true colors.  You're either working for a competitor, or you're FUDDing to try to get cheap coin.  
Yup, it is posts like this that annoys the shit out of me.

I don't wanna sell so no one else should be able to sell.  Love the attitude.

The major complaint is to put it in a real exchange.  TBH, I think Waves platform could work but definitely not Waves DEX.  The liquidity is NOT there for people who wants to sell.  What do you even gain from trapping them if they don't believe in the project?  

I will wait and see how the exchange pans out since someone mentioned they posted they are working to get it on exchanges.  But this community is borderline toxic with the "You have Waves DEX (that has shit liquidity), that's all you get till mainnet"

this so much!
its this extremely arrogant attitude that really pisses me off. and then these condescending shills pat each other on the back about the "great community" they have.

its nothing but an echo chamber right now that tries to silence and insult everyone who dares going against the grain.

keep calling me a fudder but its this shitty attitude more than anything else that gives this project a bad rep to outsiders.

Sell your bags and leave would be the best.

I couldnt sell them if I wanted to you moron
why dont you just shut the hell up if you dont have anything constructive to say
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I get the point people are pointing at now, there are alot of Waves tokens asset trading on other bigger exchange, Wagerr team should look to offer a better exchange for liquidity sake. Wave Dex is a rubbish exchange in my opinion so many fake coins on the site and really confusing
Activity: 68
Hindsight being 20/20, I wish the Wagerr team would have just kept all funds locked up and not offered a trading token on the Waves DEX until MainNet launch.  The team tried to help out all the weak hands and whiners who want to trade or cash out early before a product is finished.  Now all we hear is bitching in the Slack about Wagerr sucks because the price is low, or Wagerr is a scam because I can't get the answers I want even though the questions have already been answered several times.  And now the team has to take time out from development, marketing, and useful productivity to answer a million Waves related questions and coddle a bunch of whiners who don't like the volatility of crypto prices.

For all those who can't handle the swing in crypto price, take your shit and go home.  Sell your position and be done.  To continue complaining, is to show your true colors.  You're either working for a competitor, or you're FUDDing to try to get cheap coin.  

The major complaint is to put it in a real exchange.  TBH, I think Waves platform could work but definitely not Waves DEX.  The liquidity is NOT there for people who wants to sell.  What do you even gain from trapping them if they don't believe in the project?  

I will wait and see how the exchange pans out since someone mentioned they posted they are working to get it on exchanges.  But this community is borderline toxic with the "You have Waves DEX (that has shit liquidity), that's all you get till mainnet"

this so much!
its this extremely arrogant attitude that really pisses me off. and then these condescending shills pat each other on the back about the "great community" they have.

its nothing but an echo chamber right now that tries to silence and insult everyone who dares going against the grain.

keep calling me a fudder but its this shitty attitude more than anything else that gives this project a bad rep to outsiders.

Sell your bags and leave would be the best.
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
For such a disruptive, promising project current price is pathetic.
/drops mic

this so much!

Activity: 33
Is there another possibility to grow up the number of Wagger coins?

You can buy more WGR for a cheap price right now on waves, or you try trading on waves to grow up your amount of WGR.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Hello!

Thanks devs for updating my balance! Now is all right!

When will be Tokens distributed? And where can it be sell? BitRex?
Is there another possibility to grow up the number of Wagger coins?
I personally answered all of your questions in slack and you went on a rant insulting me and others after being warned many times, hence the ban.  Now you come here to spread fud and take out your frustrations, if you wanted to sell you could have...i just bought some wagerr on waves a few hours ago myself.

thats not what happened at all

I'm sorry you couldn't figure out how to place a sell order on waves, but that's no reason to act like an angry child and berate people who only tried to help you.  

THIS is what happened when I asked simple questions. a bunch of arrogant, condescending bullshit and in the end I got banned. at least here people are nice enough to answer instead of just going "shoo you fudder, how dare you question anything". its exactly this kind of behaviour that gives the project a bad rep.

Why is nearly every other investor satisfied with the answers except you and maybe a few others out of thousands?

A lot of investors are NOT happy with the waves patform and the way the team handles PR and have come out and said so. Dont play this off as "uh youre just a bunch of whiners".

The majority of your argument is that Waves isnt a real platform

It isnt a real platform because theres zero volume on there and it would probably take me weeks to sell of my stack with the way things are right now. At a loss too! They couldve not bothered putting it on any exchanges at all as far as Im concerned. This is again something a lot of people have criticized but you shill types will just yell them down as "uh shouldnt have invested then LOL"
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
How do you think how many tokens on the exchange will cost?
mate we don't have a crystal ball, ICO was running a long time, so anybody could get it, this is making the starting trading price lower than in ICO which were sold within hours, that's fact
some could get the token for $0.05 or less (I don't know the price for the first rounds) and some for $0.1 at the end of the ICO so the starting price on exchanges will be somewhere between, maybe...
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
How do you think how many tokens on the exchange will cost?
Activity: 66
Hindsight being 20/20, I wish the Wagerr team would have just kept all funds locked up and not offered a trading token on the Waves DEX until MainNet launch.  The team tried to help out all the weak hands and whiners who want to trade or cash out early before a product is finished.  Now all we hear is bitching in the Slack about Wagerr sucks because the price is low, or Wagerr is a scam because I can't get the answers I want even though the questions have already been answered several times.  And now the team has to take time out from development, marketing, and useful productivity to answer a million Waves related questions and coddle a bunch of whiners who don't like the volatility of crypto prices.

For all those who can't handle the swing in crypto price, take your shit and go home.  Sell your position and be done.  To continue complaining, is to show your true colors.  You're either working for a competitor, or you're FUDDing to try to get cheap coin. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
WGR sports betting is really promising because many people like sports.
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
OMG, someone must seriously get involved into COMMUNICATING with the community HERE and give the project some credibility.

The amount of shitposts in this thread just goes beyond borders.  Huh

my point exactly
the devs are doing a terrible job at PR

the little faith I have left in the project is due to complete strangers who went out of their way to answer my questions...
meanwhile the team itself acts in a condescending way and will ban you from slack for asking the same questions

get your shit together wagerr team!
if youre sick of hearing the same questions, then FFS make the answers easily accessible and dont just wave people away and ban them

I personally answered all of your questions in slack and you went on a rant insulting me and others after being warned many times, hence the ban.  Now you come here to spread fud and take out your frustrations, if you wanted to sell you could have...i just bought some wagerr on waves a few hours ago myself.

I'm sorry you couldn't figure out how to place a sell order on waves, but that's no reason to act like an angry child and berate people who only tried to help you.  

The majority of your argument is that Waves isnt a real platform.  The rest of it requires devs to break their NDAs with potential exchanges or requires them to speculate far beyond what they are comfortable with at this time.  Why is nearly every other investor satisfied with the answers except you and maybe a few others out of thousands?

Just to mention I have invested around 4000$ in this project. Only with my money I could pay someone to be supportive 24/7 and reply to requests for months.
I tried to check with the team on linkedin and facebook and ask them to be more active here. Lets see if something happens.

They try to be active here, but they have jobs and are busy developing wagerr.  If you want better support, join the slack and you'll find one of the most helpful communities for a project as new as this.
Activity: 117
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
Just to mention I have invested around 4000$ in this project. Only with my money I could pay someone to be supportive 24/7 and reply to requests for months.
I tried to check with the team on linkedin and facebook and ask them to be more active here. Lets see if something happens.

Ok, here's what I got as a reply from the team:

We have roughly 10 team members now. I say roughly as we are in the process of hiring new devs right now. PR is Matt on slack.

I will try to get in touch with this guy.
OMG, someone must seriously get involved into COMMUNICATING with the community HERE and give the project some credibility.

The amount of shitposts in this thread just goes beyond borders.  Huh

my point exactly
the devs are doing a terrible job at PR

the little faith I have left in the project is due to complete strangers who went out of their way to answer my questions...
meanwhile the team itself acts in a condescending way and will ban you from slack for asking the same questions

get your shit together wagerr team!
if youre sick of hearing the same questions, then FFS make the answers easily accessible and dont just wave people away and ban them
Activity: 117
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com

The amount of shitposts in this thread just goes beyond borders.  Huh
in the slack channel they will ban you for asking uncomfortable questions, such as

• when will this go on a real exchange?
  • why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?
  • when can we expect updates?
  • whats gonna happen between now and main net release

devs literally claim that other ICOs used bribes and shady deals to get their coins listed on bigger exchanges... and thats the reason why other ICOs can get listed on a good exchange and they cant!!!

there is so many red flags with this project, I cant believe people are still defending it
then of course you got all these users with broken english shilling for it nonstop (probably paid)

Id dump this coin right now but cant even get rid off it, because theres ZERO volume on waves
theres literally a trade like every 30 minutes and the price is already tanking

yet somehow the devs claim it had 50k dollar volume yesterday

we literally have nothing here and are expected to just twiddle our thumbs until the mainnet goes online. no updates no nothing. devs can take the money and run at any minute since their company is set up in belize, so we have zero legal repercussions.

david mah and team if you are not scammers, you are doing a TERRIBLE job communicating with your user base. tons of people have voiced concerns and you just wave them off or flat out ban them and refuse to answer questions

to anyone invested in this coin, youve been warned

inb4 the usuall (barely literate) shills go "lol you just wanna drive the price down" and how "shits gonna moon" even though they have absolutely nothing to back those claims up

Right. A few points:

I invested in Wagerr during the ICO. Other than that I have no affiliation with them.
I have been pretty active in the slack for the last few weeks though and have a handle on whats going on.

In terms of your above points:
  • when will this go on a real exchange?: Waves DEX is a real exchange. The WGR token will be listed on more 'mainstream' exchanges when the wallet is live
  • why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?: Waves tokens are a bit different to your standard coin and the exchanges handle them differently. The 'real' coin will be listed on more exchanges
  • when can we expect updates?: The updates are coming every day if you actually hang out on slack and chat with the team
  • whats gonna happen between now and main net release: They are working on testnet before mainnet

All of these questions have been answered MULTIPLE times on slack and no one shys away from them.
The slack does get a bit sick of people joining and asking the same questions repeatedly without researching them, which is why they have pinned posts and an FAQ site.

The money is also in escrow so the team can't take the money and run.

A lot of people seemed to think the ICO would give them 10x profit overnight because they didn't  do their research so they are frustrated and want to blame the team, or waves, or whatever else they can think of.

All these ICOs are a risk, but after reading the whitepaper, getting to know the team, and hanging out on slack this is really good project, but will take time to come to market.
This was never designed to make ICO buyers rich very quickly, it's about developing a good and fair betting platform.

The vocal minority are spreading FUD whereas most people are happy holding after actually doing their research.

thx for answering my questions at least SOMEBODY bothers to offer some real information and not just calling people fudders

I tried asking exactly these questions on slack and was banned

Im not frustrated that I didnt get 10x profits over night. Im frustrated that I cant trade the coins and that the dev team is (IMO) terrible at PR and handling peoples concerns. Why is it that I get banned on slack and have a third party answer these questions for me?

in the slack channel they will ban you for asking uncomfortable questions, such as

• when will this go on a real exchange?
  • why can other ICOs get it listed on proper exchanges and you cant?
  • when can we expect updates?
  • whats gonna happen between now and main net release

devs literally claim that other ICOs used bribes and shady deals to get their coins listed on bigger exchanges... and thats the reason why other ICOs can get listed on a good exchange and they cant!!!

there is so many red flags with this project, I cant believe people are still defending it
then of course you got all these users with broken english shilling for it nonstop (probably paid)

Id dump this coin right now but cant even get rid off it, because theres ZERO volume on waves
theres literally a trade like every 30 minutes and the price is already tanking

yet somehow the devs claim it had 50k dollar volume yesterday

we literally have nothing here and are expected to just twiddle our thumbs until the mainnet goes online. no updates no nothing. devs can take the money and run at any minute since their company is set up in belize, so we have zero legal repercussions.

david mah and team if you are not scammers, you are doing a TERRIBLE job communicating with your user base. tons of people have voiced concerns and you just wave them off or flat out ban them and refuse to answer questions

to anyone invested in this coin, youve been warned

inb4 the usuall (barely literate) shills go "lol you just wanna drive the price down" and how "shits gonna moon" even though they have absolutely nothing to back those claims up

They dont ban on the slack.
All your concern have been answered on the Slack.
Stop spreading the FUD.
You have 1 post you expect people to believe you ? Just go fuck yourself people like you should go to jail trying to drive price down by every ways they can.

For people that hesitated dont listen to him, join the slack channel every question have been answered.

how about you go fuck yourself, you idiot
I signed up here because this is the only place I can get my questions answered. I was flat out banned on slack for asking the exact same questions I asked here.

the price is already in the shitter btw, so no need to drive it down.

its paranoid morons like you who give this project a bad rep.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Is there a code repository where I can follow the progress of Wagerr? 
Jump to: