Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 18. (Read 237309 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 1
withdraw WGR from wagerr.com. I do not receive a confirmation letter for the withdrawal.
Could you help me?
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
The HYPE is real for Wagerr!  The time has come and everyone will be able to bet on the blockchain this weekend.  I'm sure we'll be seeing more exchanges listing Wagerr in the next month or so.  Best time to pick up WGR cheap is now!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
yes, this project is always a very promising idea, and good projects take time, I hope everything is going well to change the betting market.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Nice.  Finally glad to see some real technical progress.  No more over promises and under deliveries.   
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Excellent news!  Grin

What does it mean to mastermodes? Are they becoming Oracles in the mainnet?

Not yet, but masternodes will receive rewards as if they were oracles though.  These temporary team-run oracles will help the devs greatly in quickly gathering initial info and finding/fixing bugs as soon as possible.
Activity: 581
Merit: 253

Wagerr’s first Mainnet betting event will be the Canelo vs. GGG 2 boxing match taking place on Saturday, September 15th.  Have your Wagerrs ready!!!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Lot of people were showing distrusting on continuity of free fall of price so this announcement and in response to this a quick increase was expected. This will relief many people as this increase can't be held on within this current bearish market everywhere. Still eyes should be on mid to long term to get more good return after this relief move of price.
Hello everybody!

If i hold my WGR on Waves wallet, what should i do for saving my WGR during hardfork?

I don't think you have to do anything besides just keep your Waves seed safe and also keep notice if the Wagerr team announces a deadline for the swap to the mainnet. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello everybody!

If i hold my WGR on Waves wallet, what should i do for saving my WGR during hardfork?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
well price FINALLY fucking moving.  now if the bulls could come back and bears fuckoff alts awhile, combined with wgr FINALLY having the tech ready, this bad boy could really soar!  Cool

but as usual....we wait  Roll Eyes lol
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I see a high and higher volume of wagerr, I believe that they are for the news and improvements in Wgr, like this project, and good to see it active and growing!
What will happen to Wagers on exchanges? The can still be traded while the maintenance is going on?

Yes, really the only main difference you may notice is that zWGR minting/spending will not be available.  So if you or anyone currently has zWGR, it's recommended to convert it back to normal WGR if you think you will need to use it within the next few weeks or so.  However if you aren't going to need it right away, it's still safe to leave it as zWGR so no worries on that.  With that said, there may be some short delays regarding deposit/withdraw on exchanges as they upgrade to keep pace with our new developments so we should try to be understanding and patient with them.

Due to the upcoming release and all of the new features and changes - I'll be checking in here even more often over the coming weeks, if anyone has any issues or questions I'll so my best to help and/or answer what I can at that time.  However, it's still no substitute for our Telegram/Discord servers...so I encourage everyone to join those if possible.  It's well worth the small amount of time that it takes.

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Latest post from the team:

Following successful migration of the testnet to zWGR version 2, the Wagerr Development Team will now proceed to implement zWGR version 2 on to the mainnet. To allow this transition to occur we have outlined a specific plan as follows:

1.) 10th September 10:00 UTC - The Wagerr Development Team will place the Wagerr mainnet network in maintenance mode, this will disable all zWGR minting and spending temporarily. If you need to spend any zWGR, please do so before this time. Your zWGR balance will be 100% safe. Maintenance mode is planned to last two weeks, but may need to be extended. Communication will come from the team when new wallets are available and maintenance mode is disabled.

2.) Ensure you have a recent backup of your wallet.dat, as zWGR is stored in your wallet.dat and not your private keys. If you are unfamiliar with the process, please refer to our guide at https://wagerr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001309872-How-to-backup-and-restore-Wagerr-dat-and-private-keys#.
zWGR v2 will bring new features and security updates to zWGR! Most notably, you will now be able to stake zWGR in your QT wallet. zWGR v2 also allows deterministic seed keys to be generated for your zerocoin. You will soon be able to backup zWGR outside of the wallet.dat.

More info to come in the following weeks Smiley

What will happen to Wagers on exchanges? The can still be traded while the maintenance is going on?
Latest post from the team:

Following successful migration of the testnet to zWGR version 2, the Wagerr Development Team will now proceed to implement zWGR version 2 on to the mainnet. To allow this transition to occur we have outlined a specific plan as follows:

1.) 10th September 10:00 UTC - The Wagerr Development Team will place the Wagerr mainnet network in maintenance mode, this will disable all zWGR minting and spending temporarily. If you need to spend any zWGR, please do so before this time. Your zWGR balance will be 100% safe. Maintenance mode is planned to last two weeks, but may need to be extended. Communication will come from the team when new wallets are available and maintenance mode is disabled.

2.) Ensure you have a recent backup of your wallet.dat, as zWGR is stored in your wallet.dat and not your private keys. If you are unfamiliar with the process, please refer to our guide at https://wagerr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001309872-How-to-backup-and-restore-Wagerr-dat-and-private-keys#.
zWGR v2 will bring new features and security updates to zWGR! Most notably, you will now be able to stake zWGR in your QT wallet. zWGR v2 also allows deterministic seed keys to be generated for your zerocoin. You will soon be able to backup zWGR outside of the wallet.dat.

More info to come in the following weeks Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 281

What the hell is coinlim?! Another low volume exchange that will make no real difference to the project in terms of reputation and trade stats. To move up in conimarketcap it needs to be on a higher volume exchange which will in turn attract more investors.
Activity: 882
I wish they would hire more developers to get things moving, if they delay it too much the competition will take over. Sports betting on the blockchain is a competitive area. So many ICOs being released, wagerr is the best at the moment, but that could change quickly if wagerr don't cement their place

On the surface it might look like there is competition, but there really isn't.

All other similar systems to Wagerr (that i see) propose to build themselves on top Ethereum.  This won't work for several reasons including scaling issues, overhead of eth fees, and lack of control over the core network structure required for such an Oracle network to be efficient and cost effective.

Argree with your sentiment about adding more developers, except simply adding more people does not necessarily speed up a project (assuming they have the right people).  Judging as an outsider viewing design decisions taken so far, I think they have good enough people.

We did this awhile back actually.  Development was split into 2 main branches, one mainly focused on zerocoin/privacy/etc and the other focused on betting/oracles/etc.

We are currently in the process of bringing these two branches together, with further tests coming up soon.  If all goes well, we could be betting in as little as a month or so.  The team isn't giving any fixed deadlines though, but they have stated that reasonable time will be given before the upgrade.

We haven't forgotten about the monthly update either - so you can expect to see that shortly.  For those who have been paying attention this month however, there won't be much they haven't already seen/heard.

When production stupid fucks? I don't care about your endless tests. We need production version!

Maybe the next world cup Huh
Pages:
Jump to: