Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 22. (Read 237309 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Repost from WGR Telegram

"The time has finally arrived, to all those whom waited until now rest assured that your patience will be rewarded very soon. These past months Wagerr team has been working around the clock (literally) to maximize every possible avenue which will position everyone of us in a very healthy space.

To celebrate this moment we are opening this round of TestNet to the community for a chance to win $WGR 25,000 (1 MasterNode) which will be given to the top bettor.

Please follow the steps as explained on the guide and good luck to all. Feel free to share on your social media circles. The more people willing to test the better idea we will have about what needs to be improved moving forward."

https://goo.gl/SEi7tJ    <<
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
As I said before, I know the risk I had, but it is always good to follow the project, where it has just over a year, and too soon to say something, and maybe too late to have something more meaningful, at least we have good news, I'll be following this news!
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
Anyone have links to the escrow balances?  There is a thread somewhere here but I can’t seem to find them.  Just wondering if we are trading at cash value

Nevermind...found it:  https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/32uF1PkDchFCjA9aaLguQMQwsZdeB273a9

At least the btc portion of it.
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
Anyone have links to the escrow balances?  There is a thread somewhere here but I can’t seem to find them.  Just wondering if we are trading at cash value
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Lots of impatient fudders on this board, of all the betting products in crypto wagerr does seem to be the best option. Decentralised + anonynous is the way forward in this industry, if they hired more developers then it can get done more quickly before more competitors hit the market
And unless there are no projects accepting rates using crypto currency? Even from memes in the telegram channel one can say that there are at least three projects
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol this is no shitcoin or exit scam, it is legit
but very poorly run and price has been driven to shit
they better wake this coin up asap!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Lots of impatient fudders on this board, of all the betting products in crypto wagerr does seem to be the best option. Decentralised + anonynous is the way forward in this industry, if they hired more developers then it can get done more quickly before more competitors hit the market
Activity: 826
The developers have done a lot of work. Wager will bring a huge profit. I think that this token will be considered on many large exchanges in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
that's great to see Wagerr has a new activity! Your continuous marketing strategy will make the project develop more smoothly.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Be carefull about soon exit scam here.

A guy who is controlling the community manager in everwhere , promoting another betting token and he is admin there too. U dont read wrong.be carefull here.

Around 2 months passed from first game of wc. And still nothing. Spending time with bullshit test and competition.

Link to the BC topic? What's the name of this betting token?
Activity: 215
Merit: 13
shitcoin + scam
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Be carefull about soon exit scam here.

A guy who is controlling the community manager in everwhere , promoting another betting token and he is admin there too. U dont read wrong.be carefull here.

Around 2 months passed from first game of wc. And still nothing. Spending time with bullshit test and competition.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I own a few tokens, and I'm really stuck here, but I see a lot of currencies falling in price too often, investing in ICO in a very risky way, I invested and I will not sell so early, I still believe in the project, I hope someone keeps us informed...
This is a very sensible decision. Now the repetition of last year on altkoyinam. Last year, the coin, after entering the market, fell in price to $ 0.04, but then everyone was waiting for the joyful New Year's Pump
Activity: 101
long time no updates from dev?
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
I own a few tokens, and I'm really stuck here, but I see a lot of currencies falling in price too often, investing in ICO in a very risky way, I invested and I will not sell so early, I still believe in the project, I hope someone keeps us informed...

I'll continue posting updates here as they become available.  Latest one is the July progress summary, link is below.

https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/1025626626531450880
Activity: 6
Let me inform you: its a shitcoin
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Again began to appear a lot of negative feedback about the  Wagerr project. Apparently even from the start not all right in this Kingdom. Those who managed to sell WGR coins during, I think do not regret it.
Activity: 641
TESTnet wallet dont work

were is my coins ??
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
These fucks are quite silent for weeks. Did they abandon the project to spend the $ millions from the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: