Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 19. (Read 237309 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 505
I wish they would hire more developers to get things moving, if they delay it too much the competition will take over. Sports betting on the blockchain is a competitive area. So many ICOs being released, wagerr is the best at the moment, but that could change quickly if wagerr don't cement their place

On the surface it might look like there is competition, but there really isn't.

All other similar systems to Wagerr (that i see) propose to build themselves on top Ethereum.  This won't work for several reasons including scaling issues, overhead of eth fees, and lack of control over the core network structure required for such an Oracle network to be efficient and cost effective.

Argree with your sentiment about adding more developers, except simply adding more people does not necessarily speed up a project (assuming they have the right people).  Judging as an outsider viewing design decisions taken so far, I think they have good enough people.

We did this awhile back actually.  Development was split into 2 main branches, one mainly focused on zerocoin/privacy/etc and the other focused on betting/oracles/etc.

We are currently in the process of bringing these two branches together, with further tests coming up soon.  If all goes well, we could be betting in as little as a month or so.  The team isn't giving any fixed deadlines though, but they have stated that reasonable time will be given before the upgrade.

We haven't forgotten about the monthly update either - so you can expect to see that shortly.  For those who have been paying attention this month however, there won't be much they haven't already seen/heard.

When production stupid fucks? I don't care about your endless tests. We need production version!
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
I wish they would hire more developers to get things moving, if they delay it too much the competition will take over. Sports betting on the blockchain is a competitive area. So many ICOs being released, wagerr is the best at the moment, but that could change quickly if wagerr don't cement their place

All other similar systems to Wagerr (that i see) propose to build themselves on top Ethereum.  This won't work for several reasons including scaling issues, overhead of eth fees, and lack of control over the core network structure required for such an Oracle network to be efficient and cost effective.

Argree with your sentiment about adding more developers, except simply adding more people does not necessarily speed up a project (assuming they have the right people).  Judging as an outsider viewing design decisions taken so far, I think they have good enough people.

We did this awhile back actually.  Development was split into 2 main branches, one mainly focused on zerocoin/privacy/etc and the other focused on betting/oracles/etc.

We are currently in the process of bringing these two branches together, with further tests coming up soon.  If all goes well, we could be betting in as little as a month or so.  The team isn't giving any fixed deadlines though, but they have stated that reasonable time will be given before the upgrade.

We haven't forgotten about the monthly update either - so you can expect to see that shortly.  For those who have been paying attention this month however, there won't be much they haven't already seen/heard.
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
coinezi.io  NO FEE USDT TRADING - EU Licence exchanger

BITCOIN, BITCOIN CASH, ETHEREUM, EOS, NYC
REGULATED EU EXCHANGE

coming in weeks

wgr  can join here we need more exchangers

wgr price stay not bad for such long bear market  
i hold
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
This is new technology brought to the blockchain, this type of development takes time and I feel Wagerr will be delivering on their promises very soon.  Many have been waiting for some time now and waiting a little longer won't be a big deal now. 
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
legendary
What the Wagerr team are trying to do is not a simple clone.  There are not real examples of a network like Wagerr in existence.  I'm perfectly happy if things take a while longer.  I wish they would communicate better, but we are getting releases and test releases showing the betting UI.  They doing a good job.
Activity: 150
In fact, what can investors expect from WGR? What is the function and the application will have the coins?. Most of the projects are slowly making an application for the phone where you can transfer the purchased coins to the ico ..and that's all it is. No real-life applications to the average user from any coins except bitcoin and ether - no
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hi guys. Tell me please what should I do with my WGR counters on the WAVES wallet? I really need it.
Look more closely, there exactly was information how to make a swap. Or take a look at the telegrams. There, too, the detailed instructions are laid out.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
These fucks have no release YET! Stupid clowns! Either close the project officially or do something meaningful with our money!
Activity: 168
Hi guys. Tell me please what should I do with my WGR counters on the WAVES wallet? I really need it.
Anyone know do you send Wagerr to the the Waves Exchange from your Wagerr mainnet wallet for trading?

No, the gateway is currently one-way only...from waves to wgr mainnet.
Activity: 49
wgr need  kucoin 

crex24 is nice friendly good support but low volume

herocoin is on kucoin
cryptopia.co.nz also  grow by the day

Lol...Wagerr's already got a dead market on a top 50 exchange(livecoin). How about we wait till betting starts before adding new exchanges.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I believe that the more exchanges the better, when it is great as Binance, bittrex, kucoin, the project and more seen and more people know it, I would like to have more exchanges even if small, and great to buy and sell!
legendary
People bitching about wager this and wager that look at the number of masternodes:

Total: 2221 (IPv4: 2199 / IPv6: 3 / Tor: 19 / Unknown: 0)

2221 masternodes in the notwork. Not 22, not 50 but over 2000!

This shows the real support for the project.

Truly

Anyone know do you send Wagerr to the the Waves Exchange from your Wagerr mainnet wallet for trading?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
the fanboism for wgr is fucking hilarious...holding on for dear life praying it moon again one day.  i mean it SHOULD in the bull market.  lucky for them they're so fucking slow and HOPEFULLY something comes of this coin, that by the time they HAVE something to release.....the market will hopefully have recovered by then HAHAHA  Sad .  granted this coin is manipulated like most ICO coins so all you can do is sit and wait for whales/bulls to get moving on price action.  wgr can release all the best tech in the world and be on TV/websites and the prices will still be shit. lol.
Activity: 641
wgr need  kucoin 

crex24 is nice friendly good support but low volume

herocoin is on kucoin
cryptopia.co.nz also  grow by the day
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
When the waves based token is discontinued then there should be a better push for a bigger exchange. Can't keep surviving on crex24 and livecoin for a project this size, it should be at least in kucoin and then one of the tier 1 exchanges after that.
BTW can anyone run a masternode with 25000 WGR? Are they not limited?

The 2000 limit is just for Oracles only, there's no limit on the number of masternodes.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
People bitching about wager this and wager that look at the number of masternodes:

Total: 2221 (IPv4: 2199 / IPv6: 3 / Tor: 19 / Unknown: 0)

2221 masternodes in the notwork. Not 22, not 50 but over 2000!

This shows the real support for the project.

BTW can anyone run a masternode with 25000 WGR? Are they not limited?
Pages:
Jump to: