Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 20. (Read 237309 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 253
People bitching about wager this and wager that look at the number of masternodes:

Total: 2221 (IPv4: 2199 / IPv6: 3 / Tor: 19 / Unknown: 0)

2221 masternodes in the notwork. Not 22, not 50 but over 2000!

This shows the real support for the project.
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
The Wagerr project has a broad application market and is worth holding for a long time. The WGR project team has good technical and marketing capabilities.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I made a backup of the system, I downloaded the new wallet 1.6.03 and I have a problem with block 264974 and synchronization. What is going on?

Use 1.5 for mainnet currently.  1.6.x is still for testnet only, where betting is currently in the final stage(s) of testing.
Well, I will wait for the final completion of testing and then withdraw my coins from the site. Moreover, the workers do not hurry
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
how the heck is this on a better/well known exchange yet?

will they get to once once they fucking release ANYTHING??!!

very disappointing so far aside from meager pump to $1usd for a bit =\
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I installed 1.5 and further scans block 264974. How to open a file with my wallet writes to me: payment request fetch url is invalid.
How should I do it to work?
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
I made a backup of the system, I downloaded the new wallet 1.6.03 and I have a problem with block 264974 and synchronization. What is going on?

Use 1.5 for mainnet currently.  1.6.x is still for testnet only, where betting is currently in the final stage(s) of testing.
Hello! Can anyone suggest the exchange of WGR tokens?
If I want to trade - would it be better if I continued to use the WGR marker on the block chain of waves? Or how should I do it?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wagerr/#markets

Crex24 and Livecoin are also active currently.  Those trade the actual wgr coin, but Waves wgr tokens are still redeemable 1:1 through a one-way gateway.  If/when the wgr-waves token were to be discontinued, we would give a notice with a reasonable amount of time to swap over.

Swapping is better explained here in this article, if needed.  https://news.wagerr.com/how-to-swap-from-waves-to-wagerr-mainnet/

Activity: 7
Activity: 112
Hello! Can anyone suggest the exchange of WGR tokens?
If I want to trade - would it be better if I continued to use the WGR marker on the block chain of waves? Or how should I do it?
Activity: 36
no discord server?
Now that wagger is finally going to be ready we can hopefully get on bigger and better exchanges. Crex24 is an ok exchange, haven't had any problems with it, it's just the overall volume is too low for a coin like this and it's huge potential

Things are being worked out regarding exchanges, but I think it's interesting to note that crex typically has a higher wgr volume than a much larger exchange like livecoin.  We still have some room to grow in that regard.  We can't give any details regarding potential upcoming exchanges, the exchanges would make the announcement when/if they feel ready and then we would confirm it.  I can assure you that we do everything possible on our end to make the whole process as fast and easy as possible.

Another focus is on meeting demand (and helping to create more) for specific locations, particularly South Korea.  We have a lot of support there which has been great to see...especially in recent months with the addition of Tony Kim to the team.  
Activity: 641
i want to buy from yobit

yobit coin are  the old waves tokens ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Now that wagger is finally going to be ready we can hopefully get on bigger and better exchanges. Crex24 is an ok exchange, haven't had any problems with it, it's just the overall volume is too low for a coin like this and it's huge potential
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Wagerr: A punt on Value Coupling
Tokenomics is arguably the most fundamental criteria of investing in cryptocurrency. Regardless of whether you have an “All-star” team, if your tokenomics do not stack up, it makes everything else redundant as ultimately you are buying into the monetary policy or economic policy of the token. William Mougayar defines a token quite well. https://medium.com/coin-hunter/wagerr-a-punt-on-value-coupling-8f330dd38d36
Activity: 34
Good project for the digital currency, made me feel very excited
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Patience pays off and I know Wagerr will be a huge success once the betting blockchain is operational.  Looks like things are going well and it should be up and running shortly.   Smiley
Before that, many, too, for some reason, said the same, but apparently many did not wait and sold their WGR coins and left the project. A very long wait turns out

What the Wagerr team is trying to do is revolutionizing the sports betting industry.  It's not an easy task to accomplish but those who choose to wait will be rewarding.  Delays are normal when you're trying to do something that's never been done before.   Wink
Activity: 672
Patience pays off and I know Wagerr will be a huge success once the betting blockchain is operational.  Looks like things are going well and it should be up and running shortly.   Smiley
Before that, many, too, for some reason, said the same, but apparently many did not wait and sold their WGR coins and left the project. A very long wait turns out
Activity: 645
lotuspod i  was block on telegram oply because i ask wich one is  better to invest herocoin or  wagger !

stalin style  Grin

I don't blame the Wagerr team blocking you.  Imagine if you walked into McDonalds and ask which burgers are better, McDonalds or Burger King?  You'll receive some extra sauces on your Big Mac!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
As I always say, every project takes time to value or increase in price, whenever you follow your script, I hope we have a good end of the year in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: