Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 33. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
There will be any news in the near future that can push growth? Now is a very good period for big news

On discord some team member said: 'May will be a good month'

So I expect big news soon
Thanks, it will be cool. I hope so. The market is on the rise and now is a very good time for big news and releases.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
With the passage of time the people are loving bitcoin and it i important because we know that in the present situation people would love to use this currency while in the past the bitcoin community were not much as it now but in the future i will use this for online jobs and other benefits.
Activity: 4
Someone knows why the Homepage is down for weeks now?!  - https://www.wagerr.com/

Are they redesigning or something?

Its working here  Tongue
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
There will be any news in the near future that can push growth? Now is a very good period for big news

https://twitter.com/AlexanderKingSG/status/990072306033606659

He was referring to more than that, May hasn't even started yet though.  More on all of that in the following weeks...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

https://twitter.com/AlexanderKingSG/status/990072306033606659
Can I set up multiple masternodes in the same machine? Whats the rewards for masternodes like? Is there a limit on how many masternodes in total we can have?

Yes it's possible, but you need a separate IP for each masternode.  However, it's recommended to just use a VPS for each masternode.
Activity: 56

Activity: 20
Can I set up multiple masternodes in the same machine? Whats the rewards for masternodes like? Is there a limit on how many masternodes in total we can have?
Activity: 641
I wish i  bet 100 WGR on Liverpool wining  2018 UEFA Champions League final DUDEK 2005  style  Grin

we needs to wait

Activity: 49
Someone knows why the Homepage is down for weeks now?!  - https://www.wagerr.com/

Are they redesigning or something?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Cool project
Quite right. I also think that the shortness of the sister))))). Why these tiresome arguments and boring details? All short and in fact. Keep it up)))
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 16
Value coupling thing is decreasing coin number. In the future wagerr will be more precious. I buy cheap wagerr more and more
David Mah
@WagerrCEO on twiter !
 Apr 23
Negotiating gaming license for Wagerr. All the legitimacy of the legacy online gaming industry. All the freedom of a fully decentralized system. $WGR #sportsbetting + #cryptocurrency #BettingBelongsOnTheBlockchain

Who are they seeking a license from? This is global. There is no global licensing agency. Is he talking about Australia? This is blockchain...that all the license that they need.

Malta license.  We don't necessarily need it, but it will help a lot...particularly with gaining users outside of crypto.
Activity: 641
WGR try quick tradesatoshi.com good exchanger cheap to list
1 hour support

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I have WGR tokens on my WAVES wallet. I heard that they want to realize their own blockchain (or already?).
What do I need to do with my WGR tokens on WAVES wallet?

Thx for answer!

Why not visit their website? There's even a link right on the frontpage: https://www.wagerr.com/

I’ve read that most people still keeping them ascwaves tokens as the MainNet ones are if you want to set up a master node plus the main net ones are not on exchanges so you cannot sell.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
David Mah
@WagerrCEO on twiter !
 Apr 23
Negotiating gaming license for Wagerr. All the legitimacy of the legacy online gaming industry. All the freedom of a fully decentralized system. $WGR #sportsbetting + #cryptocurrency #BettingBelongsOnTheBlockchain

Who are they seeking a license from? This is global. There is no global licensing agency. Is he talking about Australia? This is blockchain...that all the license that they need.
Activity: 43
Hopefully worth the investment.
It's nearly May and with the World Cup coming shortly after that, I encourage those who haven't swapped over to mainnet wgr to consider doing so.  Especially if you plan on participating in the betting action - so that you avoid any last-minute rush.
Pages:
Jump to: