Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 31. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Really love this project -- will be a top cryptocurrency of 2018.  Wagerr is a technology whose spirit is true in the disruption of the existing broken system and a better future through innovation and no bullshit. Can see this easily at $30 in next wave.

What technology are you speaking of? The waves token or the pivx clone?  The Wagerr team hasn't created anything yet other than some pretty graphics.

I can't disagree with your comment. We're all still waiting for the team to deliver something. Hopefully they will at some point.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
WE NEED THE BETTING AND NEW EXCHANGERS !
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Really love this project -- will be a top cryptocurrency of 2018.  Wagerr is a technology whose spirit is true in the disruption of the existing broken system and a better future through innovation and no bullshit. Can see this easily at $30 in next wave.

What technology are you speaking of? The waves token or the pivx clone?  The Wagerr team hasn't created anything yet other than some pretty graphics.

The technology I'm referring to is obviously the decentralized oracle node sports betting network.

It's fine to doubt, if that's what you believe, and it would be good (for me also) to lower the price.  But we continue to bet on Wagerr-- the proposed design is very good and I'm confident they will deliver.

Devs: can you comment on when Oracle nodes will be launched?
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Official

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I had high hopes for this project at the ico. I went in the first round. There it seems for node it was necessary 25K of counters, I don't remember any more precisely. But as soon as at the start of tokens added to the waves, I immediately sold tokens with a plus. I don't regret it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
i heard WGR is trying to get on bigger/better exchanges, this is good news.  is it true?  i see NO results thus far?!? Sad

I am really surprised that WGR so far is only listed on some minor exchanges. Considering all the money they raised it should be no problem to get listed on some major exchange(s). But with all the problems and troubles in the past even that might not help a lot with the prices. Lets hope the upcoming World Cup is somewhat beneficial for Wagerr with some proper marketing activities  Wink

Has Wagerr team stopped making us sad yet?  Huh
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
i'm trying to swap my zWGR balance to my WGR balance but eventually they keep on going back to zWGR. I followed the guide on https://wagerr.zendesk.com

Does anyone know why?
Activity: 671
Merit: 505

For whom?! Let's see the team's work in less than 4 weeks. If they delay again, this definitely means only one thing - a fucking scam!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
i heard WGR is trying to get on bigger/better exchanges, this is good news.  is it true?  i see NO results thus far?!? Sad

I am really surprised that WGR so far is only listed on some minor exchanges. Considering all the money they raised it should be no problem to get listed on some major exchange(s). But with all the problems and troubles in the past even that might not help a lot with the prices. Lets hope the upcoming World Cup is somewhat beneficial for Wagerr with some proper marketing activities  Wink
I agree with you, guys -   the project needs new exchanges. And it would be cool to do some promotions or something like that in advance of the world Cup.
New markets WGR/BTC, WGR/ETH are available for trading Livecoin
 https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/691
Wow. And here's the exchanger arrived) It's very good. I would like of course bigger than what.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I am really confused at everyone's fascination with more exchanges... how about we get a working product instead of just more areas to trade? People are looking at this all wrong.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257

I agree with you, guys -   the project needs new exchanges. And it would be cool to do some promotions or something like that in advance of the world Cup.
New markets WGR/BTC, WGR/ETH are available for trading Livecoin
 https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/691
Activity: 462

Activity: 294
project with a very interesting idea, this thread is very explain the flow of this project, I also see many bonuses offered at ICO, how much total supply of coins for ICO?
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Blockswap from waves wagerr to the actual wagerr coin is too confusing for newbies. There has to be an easier way to purchase the real wagerr coin (like on a good exchange) so it can be used by the masses during the world cup. Preferably using fiat as a currency, otherwise a reliable exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

hurry up please.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Thinking about the side of time, let's see that this project has 1 year of life, be very a child, and hope to reap fruit of the project in adulthood.
In the winter, investors were able to earn profits from the project. The Wgr token exceeded $ 1. I still do not understand why the developers moved the project from the platform Waves. I'm interested in the project, but I did not install the purse on the computer.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Day2/Coin5: Wagerr is now capable of cross-blockchain dApps with Blocknet on an internet of blockchains. Trade on BlockDX now! https://www.blocknet.co/coins/

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here:

https://blocknet.co

https://sites.google.com/view/blocknet/directory

To get started with trading on Block DX, follow this setup guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciwLFSXwv6CXd3QEvVW88lHXo9CSIlweYOoSbDHkies/preview

The setup is in the process of being automated/abstracted so it's much easier and streamlined to use for beginners. In addition to that, in July we are planning to release SPV support which will allow for the creation of litewallets.
Pages:
Jump to: