Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 32. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Thinking about the side of time, let's see that this project has 1 year of life, be very a child, and hope to reap fruit of the project in adulthood.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Wagerr Team is honored to announce our partnership with TorGuard, who shares vision of TOTAL PRIVACY for ALL! To commemorate this partnership, TorGuard has decided to give EVERYONE in the Wagerr Community 50% off! Bonus Code: Wagerr
https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/992367037153505280
This is very cool news! The team is not standing still and the project is developing! However the price is not very pleased
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Official
Still perplexed that a coin that raised millions is only trading on crex which charges 0.1BTC to list, and cryptobridge which charges 1BTC to list. To make matters worse, they staking their swap wallet, thus making it hard for individuals without enough coins for master-node to earn any coins from staking. None of the proposed idea on the platform is fruitful yet. Some will soon claim that am fudding but am just wondering what is currently a positive point in relation to this coin.

The WAVES token is still trading in some places. There's no incentive for people to convert from the WAVES platform.  Its confusing for newbies and a big cluster.  But, no worries, the devs said H2H is coming soon and all is on schedule and according to plan
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Still perplexed that a coin that raised millions is only trading on crex which charges 0.1BTC to list, and cryptobridge which charges 1BTC to list. To make matters worse, they staking their swap wallet, thus making it hard for individuals without enough coins for master-node to earn any coins from staking. None of the proposed idea on the platform is fruitful yet. Some will soon claim that am fudding but am just wondering what is currently a positive point in relation to this coin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
These fucking bots are starting to ruin this place. They do it to pad their post count to sell their username and/or ad space. What a scam. Theymos should put up a bot reporting button.
F*#k these idiots. I have a question on the case. Have you tried MAINNET yet? How is he? normally works? Thank you in advance)
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
These fucking bots are starting to ruin this place. They do it to pad their post count to sell their username and/or ad space. What a scam. Theymos should put up a bot reporting button.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Some ICO really looks promising as they started but unknowingly they're just trying to deceive us and will run our money and sometimes the one we're being doubtful are the one who's legit and trusted. So as I can see now, I just back off myself from ICOs and will just focus in trading.
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Which token is available on open ledger? Is it the wagerr coin from the wagerr wallet, or the waves wagerr token same as on the other exchanges? This is getting confusing Huh

All of the recent additions have been for the mainnet token, not the waves token. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Which token is available on open ledger? Is it the wagerr coin from the wagerr wallet, or the waves wagerr token same as on the other exchanges? This is getting confusing Huh It would be much more useful if there was only one type of wagerr coin as newbies will have trouble trading and betting
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
The Wagerr Team is honored to announce our partnership with TorGuard, who shares vision of TOTAL PRIVACY for ALL! To commemorate this partnership, TorGuard has decided to give EVERYONE in the Wagerr Community 50% off! Bonus Code: Wagerr
https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/992367037153505280
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think Wagerr may show crypto that patience pays off, and that a good project requires time and investment. The devs has no communication on Bitcoin Forum or Discord channel?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
awesome news.  it was great when this pumped to 1usd as now we can see where it'll easy go back to but jesus it suuucks that it dumped again hard (mind you a nice time to rebuy thanks haha).  so, hard work but it's taking bloody long, like most solid projects do.  NO reason this coin shouldn't be well over 1usd in value so let's hope the whales will make her move when more is released.  though i think the biggest pain in the ass is NOT being on a major exchange like binance or trex!  this coin NEEDS to get on that shit asap!!!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Is anyone able to tell me how many coins for a masternode or is this not yet known?

25,000 coins for masternode.
Activity: 170
Is anyone able to tell me how many coins for a masternode or is this not yet known?
WGR is now listed on the OpenLedger DEX.  They have numerous trading pairs consisting of BTC, ETH, BTS, EOS, bitUSD, and bitCNY.

https://medium.com/@openledger/three-new-coins-traded-on-openledger-dex-tronix-trx-wagerr-wgr-and-nwtc-61fe367a304e

https://openledger.io/market/WGR_BTC
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Learn how to improve your skills on responding on or posting threads. People will appreciate just don't stop learning, God bless you.
Activity: 158
There are many similar projects on the block chain, but WGR is one of the very good projects in this field and continues to move forward.
CryptalDash second-phase voting has ended and Wagerr has secured one of the 5 upcoming listings on their exchange.  A big thank you to all of those who participated in the vote!

https://twitter.com/CryptalDash/status/991259757859127297
Pages:
Jump to: